1. Post #161
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,938 Posts
    discrimination towards straights
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    discrimination towards straights
    Eh? Who needs ehm!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #163
    January 2012
    637 Posts
    Eh? Who needs ehm!
    Humanity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,938 Posts
    and christians
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,850 Posts
    I hate the fact that people think I'm gay because I support gay rights.
    That's how I felt but then I found out I was bi \__/

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Butt babies!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #167
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,938 Posts
    Butt babies!
    Someone post the oglaf comic of the menly men and their butt babies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    boop
    July 2009
    2,177 Posts
    one of my friends wont give my comfy as fuck jacket back

she says she likes that how it smells like me

:[
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,682 Posts
    she wants your dick bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,608 Posts
    give it to her where she's not expecting it
    you know what im talking about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #171
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,938 Posts
    dont forget to take your jacket while you're at it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    March 2011
    166 Posts
    give it to her where she's not expecting it
    you know what im talking about
    Her ear?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,608 Posts
    Her ear?
    well if it fits there shes got gages or yer peckers too small
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #174
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,682 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,850 Posts
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #176
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,145 Posts
    fashionable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    That's horrible, and bad, and horrible, and why, just why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,239 Posts
    quick. subject change

music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,878 Posts
    RIP Robin Gibb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    I like music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    Woah its like 8 celsius outside cause Southern Hemisphere and the mission is to get out of bed... WHY DOES THIS BLANKET HAVE TO BE SO COMFY AND WAARMMM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,165 Posts
    Great day today: The whole school got to go to an amusement park, and it was amazing. Not only thta, but I told my best friend I'm gay to which he replied "Man, I could care less what you're sticking your dick in." Also, I hooked up with a really cute guy at the park.

I am successful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    I can't stop playing Corruption of Champions and I'm not even into this kind of stuff
    help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #184
    January 2012
    637 Posts
    Great day today: The whole school got to go to an amusement park, and it was amazing. Not only thta, but I told my best friend I'm gay to which he replied "Man, I could care less what you're sticking your dick in." Also, I hooked up with a really cute guy at the park.

I am successful.
    Can we get a "Jealous" rating?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,786 Posts
    I can't stop playing Corruption of Champions and I'm not even into this kind of stuff
    help
    See what the maximum number of dicks you can have is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    10, I learned that by reading the wiki.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,786 Posts
    What about tits?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    i hate work but I enjoy getting paid :(
    wow scratch that, today was awesome

some lady had a shirt of this super expensive restaurant that has icecream and hamburgers and stuff, so after she paid I was like "Is that the same (restaurant) that's on (insert address here)" and she was like "Yep! Want a shake? I got some for my kids but I have extra"

It was fucking gigantic too, oreo shakes all day fuck yeah, for free!

Edited:

I am successful.
    lagoon? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    January 2010
    207 Posts
    wow scratch that, today was awesome

some lady had a shirt of this super expensive restaurant that has icecream and hamburgers and stuff, so after she paid I was like "Is that the same (restaurant) that's on (insert address here)" and she was like "Yep! Want a shake? I got some for my kids but I have extra"

It was fucking gigantic too, oreo shakes all day fuck yeah, for free!
    I wish I had a giant oreo shake. I won a mango smoothie today, but I don't like mango too well, so I gave to to my friend.
    Want to share that milkshake with me? Please?

30. Post #190
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    What about tits?
    6, but the side effects from whatever gives you them aren't worth it.

31. Post #191
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,618 Posts

I am successful.
    What park did you go to? Our senior trip was at an amusement park today too.

32. Post #192
    I had a good day. My friends had a surprise party for me since it was my birthday. Honestly was rather surprised... I didn't even think my house could fit some 30 or so people.

Also at some point during the party I somehow got to discussing the Exorcist with one of my friends, and we agreed that if it ever showed up in theaters (as a rerelease or something) we'd go see it... and lo and behold, a local theater is showing it tomorrow. I have no idea why. It's clearly Providence. So I'm going to see the Exorcist for the first time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Everyone is having really good luck in this thread!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #194
    Meow :3
    July 2005
    6,079 Posts
    Corruption of Champions? I have a footlong dick and i'm a catboy

my corruption is at 100
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    September 2011
    711 Posts
    -SNIP FOR MASSIVE HOMOPHOBIA, EVEN THOUGH I WAS OBVIOUSLY JOKING-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

36. Post #196
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events

37. Post #197
    September 2011
    711 Posts
    -Snip to da snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

38. Post #198
    July 2008
    715 Posts
    I have the overwhelming urge to make a troll account and post a picture of "GOD HATES FAGS" and watch everyone fight. I have a horrible mind.

P.S. JOKING OF COURSE
    Thats a really dumb post, you might want to snip it before someone quotes it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

39. Post #199
    September 2011
    711 Posts
    Thats a really dumb post, you might want to snip it before someone quotes it
    My idiocy will forever live within your comment.

Also how did I even end up in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,618 Posts
    It's ok to be an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)