1. Post #3001
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,803 Posts
    When people talk about waxing their hair I just think "why don't you just get it cut, it would hurt less".
    My hair is still too long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Greece Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #3002
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,845 Posts
    mousse 4 lyfe

also, Getting a haircut, bought a new shirt, going to gamestop with my BF and we're going to buy a bunch of old PS2 games and play them all day.

Edited:

I think I might have been reading this discussion wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3003
    November 2011
    188 Posts
    Before I go to sleep, I just want to say one thing...

Talking with all you guys today has been great, it's really made me smile throughout, and it's making me more comfortable and happy with myself and honestly, I used to be down and upset most of the time over little things, but since I've been here, I've really been happy and able to just get through stuff.

Thanks for not being like most of the Internet, love you all <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #3004

June 2012
    6 Posts

Talking with all you guys today has been great, it's really made me smile throughout, and it's making me more comfortable and happy with myself and honestly, I used to be down and upset most of the time over little things, but since I've been here, I've really been happy and able to just get through stuff.

Likewise, you're all amazing <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #3005
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,239 Posts

<3 We love you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #3006
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,787 Posts
    I should lurk less and post more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #3007
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,999 Posts
    I should lurk less and post more.
    Same here

8. Post #3008
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    All I do is spam this thread with useless shit. ~

I love you all <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3009
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,618 Posts
    I would post more, but then it'd all be comprised of shitposts. And I barely post anything decent to begin with, lol.

10. Post #3010
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,901 Posts
    I probably shitpost on this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #3011
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,618 Posts
    It's ok though because we love you.

Also; bought Majora's Mask today because I was an Ocarina of Time kid and never got to play Majora's Mask. Hella pumped to start a new adventure~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3012
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,901 Posts
    And now for something completely different have this man's voice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #3013
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,547 Posts
    Facepunch helped me become more comfortable with my sexuality because I used to debate it all the time back in mass debate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

14. Post #3014
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,239 Posts
    Facepunch made me what I am today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #3015
    Gay Member #2
    June 2008
    3,925 Posts
    Facepunch made me what I am today.
    Amen to that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #3016
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,883 Posts
    a huge faggot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #3017
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,239 Posts
    a huge faggot
    pretty much this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #3018
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,803 Posts
    I am not part of your family but I enjoy reading your life stories.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Greece Show Events

19. Post #3019
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    Facepunch taught me to use my powers for good and not evil ~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #3020
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,145 Posts
    hail satan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #3021
    March 2011
    166 Posts
    Ugh... broke my ankle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #3022
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    Ugh... broke my ankle.
    I remember when I broke my tibia in my left leg, most horrible feeling when you can feel the loose bone moving around inside your leg. ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #3023
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    I wish I had a dildo and a douche. I want a thing in my butt so bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative x 5Dumb x 4Winner x 3Agree x 1Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #3024
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    pretty much this
    i thought i did that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #3025
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,787 Posts
    It's ok though because we love you.

Also; bought Majora's Mask today because I was an Ocarina of Time kid and never got to play Majora's Mask. Hella pumped to start a new adventure~
    It's a lot creepier than OoT was, and not just because of the mask salesman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #3026
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,239 Posts
    i thought i did that
    you did.

27. Post #3027
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,618 Posts
    It's a lot creepier than OoT was, and not just because of the mask salesman.
    I want to play it but I forgot I need an expansion pack.

:CCCCCCCC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #3028
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,901 Posts
    Hey gays guess what i just did at 3 am?

Mom's spaghetti   
        but those arent spaghetti   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #3029
    Why do I see so many people who don't even try wax or hair-gel? It's so damn easy to make your hair look good when you can actually shape it, not just cut it in different lengths. D:
    I have no idea what I'm doing with wax. Just started using it, and I feel like I might be using too much... I just take like a finger-tip-full, but it kind of gives my hair a slight sheen... which is unfortunate.

30. Post #3030
    roar
    January 2008
    13,280 Posts
    I remember when I broke my tibia in my left leg, most horrible feeling when you can feel the loose bone moving around inside your leg. ;-;
    Oh god why did I imagine that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events

31. Post #3031
    When people talk about waxing their hair I just think "why don't you just get it cut, it would hurt less".
    My hair is still too long.
    uh we're talking about this kind of hair wax, i don't know what you mean by "hurt"

32. Post #3032
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    Oh god why did I imagine that
    I didn't even describe what actually happened, when I fell my leg was rooted to the ground, I twisted to my left which snapped the bone in a spiral. I was just lying in a heap on the floor with my foot twisted 180 degrees, when the ski instructor lifted me up again it snapped back into place.

Fun ~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner x 4Funny x 1Friendly x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #3033
    roar
    January 2008
    13,280 Posts
    I didn't even describe what actually happened, when I fell my leg was rooted to the ground, I twisted to my left which snapped the bone in a spiral. I was just lying in a heap on the floor with my foot twisted 180 degrees, when the ski instructor lifted me up again it snapped back into place.

Fun ~
    Oh doggggggggggg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events

34. Post #3034
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts

Mom's spaghetti   
    I told you to stop taking photos of your pene.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

35. Post #3035
    uh we're talking about this kind of hair wax, i don't know what you mean by "hurt"
    >pomade
    "Imma dapper dan man!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

36. Post #3036
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    6,803 Posts
    Like how people wax their legs. It was a lame joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Greece Show Events

37. Post #3037
    January 2012
    34 Posts
    Like how people wax their legs. It was a lame joke.
    I wax my testical hairs. There is no difference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3038
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,845 Posts

Mom's spaghetti   
    buttered and melted marker caps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #3039
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,901 Posts
    buttered and melted marker caps.
    EXTRA VIRGIN oil and Parmigiano Reggiano( quality of cheese).
    SO
    FUCKING
    TASTY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

40. Post #3040
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,641 Posts
    nummy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)