1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    13,840 Posts

http://www.shacknews.com/article/74143/ubisoft-announces-watch-dogs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 53Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,775 Posts
    Hey, something new!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2005
    206 Posts
    This looked great in the press conference!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #4
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    16,613 Posts
    I've been getting linked this all day and it's cool and all but until Ubi stats gaining any amount of respect for the people who want to buy their games on the PC, fuck them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,208 Posts
    Out of the whole E3 i bet this will be only new IP. Which btw this looks pretty good

6. Post #6
    April 2012
    5,315 Posts
    Hack the planet!

Still, looks neat.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,473 Posts
    http://youtu.be/FcMRkyoHKeA

Dear Ubisoft,
    You Win E3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,775 Posts
    http://youtu.be/FcMRkyoHKeA

Dear Ubisoft,
    You Win E3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,516 Posts
    I watched the conference, it looks pretty brilliant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2009
    850 Posts
    Mistook it for Sleeping Dogs. Wonder if Ubisoft and Square Enix are going to change the title of the either game or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,364 Posts
    Mistook it for Sleeping Dogs. Wonder if Ubisoft and Square Enix are going to change the title of the either game or not.
    Or do a crossover Sleeping Watch Dogs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2012
    288 Posts
    That video left out a vital component: Multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 17Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    September 2009
    1,335 Posts
    From what I have seen so far, I could give a shit about multiplayer.

This actually looks pretty damn good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

14. Post #14
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,928 Posts
    I like how since they didn't release the platforms people immediately think it's going to be on the Wii U.

Some people, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,948 Posts
    The full video on the E3 showed a second player in the end

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,856 Posts
    My only problem with the trailer is that it looks ridiculously scripted. That is not unexpected from a game that is likely fairly early in development but I am hoping that it is not just another on the rails semi-free roam game like Uncharted. Bear in mind that I love Uncharted and Tomb Raider style games but I think that there are far too many games that follow that style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    457 Posts
    It has the potential to be a good game if it doesn't turn out to be as scripted as the trailer makes out. But I probably won't get it due to the usually atrocious DRM Ubisoft likes to slap onto its games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    It looks exactly like the kind of game that either won't see the light of day or will be completely different by the time it comes out, purely due to how promising it looks. I remember when Splinter Cell V was supposed pseudo open-world crowd control stealth game too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2011
    1,388 Posts
    oh god my dick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    January 2009
    3,901 Posts
    I like how since they didn't release the platforms people immediately think it's going to be on the Wii U.

Some people, man.
    They showed the controller, it was an xbox one.
    But on twitter supposedly they confirmed it was running on a pc

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,919 Posts
    Not every damn game needs multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

22. Post #22
    I swear to god, Ubisoft had better not ruin this game with UbiDRM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,929 Posts
    Honestly if what the we saw in the trailer was what we'll see in the full retail product I think I'll survive past the DRM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    multiplayer is the fucking worst
    so much time and effort is put into something that's going to die in a month instead of the actual game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #25
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,564 Posts
    It looks really good, shame it's Ubisoft though.

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    so much time and effort is put into something that's going to die in a month instead of the actual game
    True, I'm happy that for example Sleeping Dogs will be a 100% SP game.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,001 Posts
    Honestly if what the we saw in the trailer was what we'll see in the full retail product I think I'll survive past the DRM.
    It would be a huge ass fuckin irony if it had DRM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Zing Zing x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,181 Posts
    Definitely a game I want.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    275 Posts
    Asian dude reminds me of Oldboy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    December 2007
    833 Posts
    I wonder how badly they fuck up this game by implementing DRM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #31
    January 2012
    739 Posts
    Heh, A game called watch dogs by ubisoft.

I'll bet the DRM will be something extra fucking stupid this time.

32. Post #32
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    sleeping dogs was cancelled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,194 Posts
    sleeping dogs was cancelled
    No its not, its supposed to come out this August.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Stanley Kubrick's #1 Fan
    June 2010
    943 Posts
    Looks like a lot of fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,966 Posts
    If you could just hack anything you wanted, and there was proper free roam
    Sweet Jesus, take my wallet now

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,450 Posts
    its co-op though

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,086 Posts
    Rumor has it this is gonna be released on Xbox Next and PS Next.

38. Post #38
    July 2009
    3,683 Posts
    This game looks incredible, and the amounts of 'want' are very high.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,435 Posts
    That was really impressive.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,755 Posts
    During the conference it zoomed out just before he gets into the car to show another player on a rooftop being given a group objective to protect the main guy. Then it zoomed out even further to show the names of other players spread around the map. Apparently the names it showed were people from an ubisoft team or something. Co-op has essentially been confirmed.