1. Post #41
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,320 Posts
    If only you could give away your copy of B2K if you already own it, like with bundles on steam
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #42
    High Admiral of the United FP Alliance
    December 2009
    3,654 Posts
    If only you could give away your copy of B2K if you already own it, like with bundles on steam
    It wouldn't be EA anymore if you could do that for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Zing Zing x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    October 2009
    7,320 Posts
    "Pay the small fee of 5$ to gift this game to a friend".

Seriously, when i wanted to gift two friends B2K i had to teamview into their PC, and buy it that way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

4. Post #44
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts
    anyone else having trouble joining servers right now? i keep getting the error "disconected from EA online (1)"

Edited:

and half the time when i click on buttons it doesnt work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    in the bf3 premium trailer, the cover they showed for end game or whatever, looked like he was on a horse...

am I late to notice that?

Edited:

nevermind, i'm a retard, it's a motorbike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    April 2011
    1,387 Posts
    I'm having a hard time deciding between Premium for my PS3 or the Uncharted Dual Pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #47
    May 2011
    1,572 Posts
    Would premium be worth it if I plan on getting all the DLC's and if I already have Back to Karkand?

edit: Nevermind, I found it I'm saving 800 Microsoft points on it. Still considering it carefully though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,924 Posts
    Armour kill looks like the first map in BF3 that i might actually play 64 player on.

also anyone know what the gun master game mode is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    April 2011
    1,387 Posts
    Armour kill looks like the first map in BF3 that i might actually play 64 player on.

also anyone know what the gun master game mode is?
    Gungame basically. Every two kills get a new weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    376 Posts

When I saw this emblem on premium page, first thing what popped in mind about it was EU army from BF2142.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #51
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,368 Posts
    2143 coming in 2013.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Winner Winner x 19 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,420 Posts
    Gungame basically. Every two kills get a new weapon.
    Oh god BF3 gun game would last like 30 minutes because there's so many freakin guns to get through.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,640 Posts
    So, since when I asked I was the very last post of the older thread, I'll ask again.

Is the Premium offer limited in time, and do I get a reduced price if I already have B2K?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,770 Posts
    Is the Premium offer limited in time,
    Pretty sure it isn't
    and do I get a reduced price if I already have B2K?
    No
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

15. Post #55
    October 2009
    7,320 Posts
    Anyone managed to buy Premium through a US proxy? Hotspot Shield was suggested, but that breaks somehow once the connection goes to HTTPS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,437 Posts
    Anyone managed to buy Premium through a US proxy? Hotspot Shield was suggested, but that breaks somehow once the connection goes to HTTPS
    I'd like to know this. I would like to buy the American price please!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #57
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Battlelog updating, better be fixing the annoying layout issues that came with the new update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    April 2011
    1,387 Posts
    Oh god BF3 gun game would last like 30 minutes because there's so many freakin guns to get through.
    I hear the mode is only for the Close Quarters maps, so the smaller size should make it go faster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,234 Posts
    Well, since I finally have a good enough PC, I bought it; 5 GB of patches, how wonderful!

However, I'm worried I'm too far behind everyone else. Do you think it'll be a problem?

20. Post #60
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    5,955 Posts
    Well, since I finally have a good enough PC, I bought it; 5 GB of patches, how wonderful!

However, I'm worried I'm too far behind everyone else. Do you think it'll be a problem?
    It's not a problem, the starting weapons are really good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #61
    I spent 10$ and all i got was this lousy title.
    June 2008
    5,228 Posts
    Gon get premium when Battlelog comes back.

22. Post #62
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,785 Posts
    Got premium and so far liking it, going to spend the next day or so unlocking all the assignments

Also i got it for $50 in australia, whats the prices like elsewhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #63
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Got premium and so far liking it, going to spend the next day or so unlocking all the assignments

Also i got it for $50 in australia, whats the prices like elsewhere
    It sounds like console people are paying $80 for some reason, and people in Europe are paying 50 euro, which is about $60 ish USD, so they're getting ripped off with currency conversion. For once in aus we got the proper currency conversion, $1 USD = $1 AUD.

Also battlelog back up and still can't minimise com centre... ffs.

24. Post #64
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,785 Posts
    It sounds like console people are paying $80 for some reason, and people in Europe are paying 50 euro, which is about $60 ish USD, so they're getting ripped off with currency conversion. For once in aus we got the proper currency conversion, $1 USD = $1 AUD.

Also battlelog back up and still can't minimise com centre... ffs.
    Well thats good that Australia get the right price, for once

Also with the com center i dont think u can minimize it anymore, as there is no button for it

Cant set region for servers, great

25. Post #65
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,117 Posts
    Anyone have a PS3 who fancies a game later?

26. Post #66
    January 2011
    1,171 Posts
    Im just gonna buy Premium when they gonna rip off steam summer sales and sell it for 25 euros
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #67
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,462 Posts
    Also with the com center i dont think u can minimize it anymore, as there is no button for it

Cant set region for servers, great
    They took the com center design from Facebook. I don't think they'll allow minimizing it as it is a part of their design.

Setting the region works fine for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

28. Post #68
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Im just gonna buy Premium when they gonna rip off steam summer sales and sell it for 25 euros
    I doubt they would ever subsidise premium... it's already so cheap as it is. They'll subsidise individual DLC's eventually like they did for B2K, but not premium.

29. Post #69
    July 2010
    3,781 Posts
    What, why is killcam back?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

30. Post #70
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    ? It never disappeared...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #71
    FUCK OFF garry, I am a goddamn proud swedish moose, not a fucking british heathen!
    July 2010
    3,194 Posts
    I am going to buy Battlefield 3 today, don't have enough money for premium or expansions. Is it still worth it?
    Are there any big open maps for non karkand players? Like that wind thing level in BFBC2

It's 40 USD here.

Also, are there regulars here that would like to play with me someday after I learn the game?

32. Post #72
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,462 Posts
    You probably played on a server where it was disabled. It never disappeared.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #73
    Amazing, friendly, trustable and there for you when you're in deep shit
    March 2010
    3,650 Posts
    All the new guns feel terrible at long ranges, not surprising though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #74
    March 2007
    3,662 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,640 Posts
    I wish they added new pistols.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,770 Posts
    What FOV setting do you use? Because that SPAS12 model seems awfully stretched to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

37. Post #77
    March 2007
    3,662 Posts
    What FOV setting do you use? Because that SPAS12 model seems awfully stretched to me
    It seems stretched?

As far as I know the FOV in BF3 doesn't actually affect the looks of the gun like it does in COD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #78
    May 2010
    3,113 Posts
    Are the premium camos staggered to be in line with expansion releases or something? In game we only have two new ones (per side), but they said ten+ and some screenshots showed US guys in Jungle Tigerstripe and black / white digital camos that we don't have yet. I assume they'll become available somewhere down the line then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    5,955 Posts

uhhhhhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

40. Post #80
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Nice, but in hardcore? Can't even see ammo capacity and doesn't really give a good idea of the strengths of each weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)