1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,248 Posts
    The screenshot posted last page showed that it has two gunner positions and nothing else so it looks like that's how it is.
    I didn't say it wouldn't be like that, I just didn't think they'd do something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    4,601 Posts
    Also, anyone that has premium.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...04%2015:00:00/

Watch that.
    Gives a in-depth showing of the CQC DLC.
    Pretty cool looking maps.
    for those of you who dont i re-upped that shit to youtube so you can see it. enjoy

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    March 2007
    3,671 Posts
    Very sneaky secret super espionage like name.
    EA will never figure that out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

4. Post #164
    July 2010
    3,777 Posts
    Wait, they're actually taking down Youtube versions of the Premium only videos? Do they really think they would be successful in preventing people that don't have premium from watching it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,750 Posts
    Why do I never have money when this kind of stuff gets released?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,793 Posts
    Scrap metal looks fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #167
    October 2010
    12,780 Posts
    Posting these since you somehow missed them

wow what?

these expansions sure look fucking nice. i kinda want to buy all of them, but i kinda dont want to buy close quarters but i kinda want to buy it too just so that im not getting thrown out of servers for not owning it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

8. Post #168
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,152 Posts
    Origin is a dick.
    Origin client wants 50 euro for Premium, when BattleLog sells it for 50$.
    BattleLog is a Bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    I Love Gaylo 4
    April 2006
    10,244 Posts
    wow what?

these expansions sure look fucking nice. i kinda want to buy all of them, but i kinda dont want to buy close quarters but i kinda want to buy it too just so that im not getting thrown out of servers for not owning it.
    Why don't you want to buy Close Quarter? It's actually pretty fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #170
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    Origin is a dick.
    Origin client wants 50 euro for Premium, when BattleLog sells it for 50$.
    BattleLog is a Bro.
    Can someone confirm how much Premium costs on Battlelog in Sterling?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,460 Posts
    Can someone confirm how much Premium costs on Battlelog in Sterling?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,152 Posts
    50=/=50$. Thats the point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    Thank you, I was worried I had paid more by buying it on Origin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    August 2011
    628 Posts
    I saw some comments on the BF3 forum about using Brasilian / Indian proxy to get the smallest price for premium or for the new dlc (cheaper).

Anyone tried this? Is it working or not?

Any complications when using proxies + origin?

Let us know...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,460 Posts
    I saw some comments on the BF3 forum about using Brasilian / Indian proxy to get the smallest price for premium or for the new dlc (cheaper).

Let us know...
    Got a buddy taking the plunge tomorrow. If it works for him i'll do it. If not, I'll run.

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    I'm debating about Premium. I know I'll be buying Armored Kill and CQ, but I don't know enough about the other ones to know that I'll buy them. I think I'd end up buying at least one of the two, which would add up to be $45 without Premium. Do we have any information about the other 2 besides 'Afterman is after that earthquake in Tehran' and End Game 'adds motorcycles'? Besides the stuff listed on their page anyway.

17. Post #177
    January 2010
    1,731 Posts

Let us know...
    hi just used a brazilian proxy to buy the premium for $25 USD

Edited:

actually i would be careful doing that ^, they took the money out of my bank but the order is still pending for some reason so im not sure whats going on

18. Post #178
    March 2007
    3,671 Posts
    I'm debating about Premium. I know I'll be buying Armored Kill and CQ, but I don't know enough about the other ones to know that I'll buy them. I think I'd end up buying at least one of the two, which would add up to be $45 without Premium. Do we have any information about the other 2 besides 'Afterman is after that earthquake in Tehran' and End Game 'adds motorcycles'? Besides the stuff listed on their page anyway.
    If you're going to spend $45, why not spend the extra $5?

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,326 Posts
    im on the verge of buying premium

when does premium for PC get access to close quarters?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

20. Post #180
    October 2008
    632 Posts
    im on the verge of buying premium

when does premium for PC get access to close quarters?
    Tuesday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    If you're going to spend $45, why not spend the extra $5?
    Yeah, you're right. Especially since Aftermath and Armored kill come out the same month, meaning I'll end up playing it no matter what. I'll buy it some time before Tuesday.

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,781 Posts
    Just bought BF3, I see there's this premium thing though, 39? that's more than the game itself (from online retailers) which seems insane...

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    Just bought BF3, I see there's this premium thing though, 39? that's more than the game itself (from online retailers) which seems insane...
    You get all the dlcs and you get them early

If you don't plan on playing any of them dont get premium, but if you do then you might as well get it.

Edited:

It costs less than all of the dlcs combined anyways

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,793 Posts
    M417 is literally the best rifle for an aggressive recon.
    21 shots, relatively fast fire-rate, excellent iron-sights, and almost bolt-action damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,508 Posts
    21 shots, relatively fast fire-rate, excellent iron-sights, and almost bolt-action damage.
    How the shit are you guys using the guns already? Edited files and custom servers or something?

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    How the shit are you guys using the guns already? Edited files and custom servers or something?
    you can unlock the weapons...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,793 Posts
    Premium members can do the assignments (Sans JNG-90 & MP5K) early while waiting 'till next Tuesday for Close Quarters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    I'm annoyed. I'm trying to buy Premium, but when I enter my information, the page just refreshes with all of my information still there. I tried buying from both the browser and Origin, and the same thing happens. Same thing happens when I try to apply a promo code or any other function that would do anything

29. Post #189
    May 2010
    3,154 Posts
    It's scary good. I don't really see a reason to use the SKS anymore to be honest. The SPAS-12 is disappointingly shit though imo, but maybe that's because I haven't unlocked flechettes for it yet.

30. Post #190
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    I'm annoyed. I'm trying to buy Premium, but when I enter my information, the page just refreshes with all of my information still there. I tried buying from both the browser and Origin, and the same thing happens. Same thing happens when I try to apply a promo code or any other function that would do anything
    Try a different browser other than Chrome perhaps, or on a different computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #191
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,508 Posts
    I'm on the 360 and have premium and I can't do any of the assignments, they're all locked for me. Must be a PC only thing

32. Post #192
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    I reckon it was accidental that they released the assignments/weapons early. Apparently the initial issue (may not be still the case) was that PC had the assignments to get most weapons, but no maps, but PS3 had all the maps and no weapons. Absolute fail of a release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #193
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,466 Posts
    It's on their end. Just wait half an hour and it might work there.
    Had it happen to me when I tried to buy it yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,930 Posts
    I just might get premium, I DO want all of the DLC, but would getting another game be better though? almost everything coming out this year doesn't really appeal to me though.

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,968 Posts
    Welp, I wasn't going to buy Premium but then I saw it's 25 dollars in my country...

Good one EA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,615 Posts
    I bought it - I love Battlefield, I just got my paycheck, and the fact I wouldn't have to worry about having to pay for the DLCs later individually, plus the fact I'm getting extra shit?

For me, it was a good choice - I just hate that they fucking announce that you bought it to the world on your Battle Feed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #197
    February 2012
    187 Posts
    Welp, I wasn't going to buy Premium but then I saw it's 25 dollars in my country...

Good one EA.
    HUE HUE HUE HUE, too bad they fixed it before I picked up my Brazilian copy.

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,968 Posts
    (herp derp herp derp), too bad they fixed it before I picked up my Brazilian copy.
    Still says 49.99 BRL (25 dollars) here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

39. Post #199
    April 2010
    2,455 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 2Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    February 2012
    187 Posts
    Still says 49.99 BRL (25 dollars) here.
    Try it, I used 177.43.44.79 port 3128 for my BR proxy and couldn't get the purchase to clear. I hear some people received it fine, while others are flagged and pending. Plus I wouldn't put it against EA to ban accounts for circumventing regional prices ( They love their money! )