1. Post #1
    June 2011
    45 Posts
    Hey Guys, just this guy with like no posts again... Just to inform you, I have recently hooked up with my friend to create the XenForge gaming community.
    We currently have two servers, one being a Minecraft Server (No, they are not looking for admins) and our Counterstrike Source server (Which we need admins for)
    We have a website and forum and have a pretty decent playerbase in regards to our MC Server, but literally NO ONE in our Counter Strike server.

The counterstrike server is Jailbreak and we do hope to get more servers soon, but we do need regular players who can help get our community going, and we are hiring experienced server admins (NOT FOR MC.) (<- Just sayin')

If you are interested in becoming an Admin, PM Me or add me on Skype (scott.wilkie3) and please check out the community!
    Thanks!

Minecraft : 199.30.49.139:25586
    CounterStrike Source : 108.166.187.58:27026

Edited:

And NO!!! We don't accept cash for Admin powers..
    We will be adding VIP section soon, which you can donate 5 for... but we don't hand out Admin to anyone and we don't like people trying to bribe us for admin, for all we know you could be some 12 year old kid who just got CS:S And has no idea what to do... We need experienced players who we can trust... Thank you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 8Dumb x 7Informative x 2Winner x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,873 Posts
    I'm not sure this is the best place for quality recruitment.

The last servers I want to play on in CS:S are jailbreak, due to the incompetence of the usual CT teams. But that probably makes it better for trying to gain VIP money.

Good on you for not taking bribes.

3. Post #3
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    I love where you stand on selling admin. I think donators should get the ability to kick and mute, but anything else will lead to the downfall of a server. At least you seem to be smart, good luck with your community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2008
    4,525 Posts
    I love where you stand on selling admin. I think donators should get the ability to kick and mute, but anything else will lead to the downfall of a server. At least you seem to be smart, good luck with your community.
    I don't believe donators should get any control in who stays in a server or not.

If you want donators to earn a bonus in servers, please at the most, some cosmetics or side grade weaponry. Superiority from regular players on a server and a one time player/donator is growing larger each "new" community arises.

5. Post #5
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    I don't believe donators should get any control in who stays in a server or not.

If you want donators to earn a bonus in servers, please at the most, some cosmetics or side grade weaponry. Superiority from regular players on a server and a one time player/donator is growing larger each "new" community arises.
    If they abuse their powers, you can always remove them.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    564 Posts
    If they abuse their powers, you can always remove them.
    True, but if and when a donator abuses their powers and you apprehend them, your server will still gain a reputation of having abusive players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Not to mention they paid for those rights and if you didn't include very specific rules before they purchased the donator status, it'd be a real dick move removing it due to terms that weren't included, whether it was common sense or not.