1. Post #1
    November 2009
    110 Posts
    If you didn't know AtheneWins yet (famous youtuber), you should have by this time.
    He's a famous gamer in WoW, Starcraft, Diablo, etc and is raising 1 Million for charity, by doing daily livestreams (with hot girls)
    while playing games.
    You can donate aswell to help them reach the goal, and save starving children in Africa.
    I kinda know this isn't the stuff for FP, but seriously, even if it's 1 dollar, it DOES change.

The livestream: http://www.athenelive.com/stream/42146/
    The donation page: http://opsharecraft.com/

If you're interested, please check this out.

(User was banned for this post ("Not news" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I don't like his attitude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2012
    941 Posts
    And why i should give him the money while theres already really trusted donation places out there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    isn't athene that one person who got all his shit stolen in diablo 3 because he accidentally showed his password on livestream
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,728 Posts
    No thanks. Doctors Without Borders ftw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    110 Posts
    And why i should give him the money while theres already really trusted donation places out there?
    I never said you should.
    It's together with Save The Children wich is trusted.

And no, he was actually trolling, he was faking it all the time haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,728 Posts
    Maybe you should have made a thread in General Discussion, and given some... you'know, actual content. Lurk and see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2010
    11,086 Posts
    I never said you should.
    It's together with Save The Children wich is trusted.

And no, he was actually trolling, he was faking it all the time haha
    That sounds like an absolutely hilarious joke, in that it's funny that anyone would be stupid enough to think that even counts as a joke. Or "trolling".

Doctors Without Borders, thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,073 Posts
    That sounds like an absolutely hilarious joke, in that it's funny that anyone would be stupid enough to think that even counts as a joke. Or "trolling".

Doctors Without Borders, thank you.
    That last part of your post gave me the mental image of bareknuckles boxing matches between heads of charities
    For some reason, I now really want to see the Children in Need bear beat the shit out of the WWF panda bear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,359 Posts
    That last part of your post gave me the mental image of bareknuckles boxing matches between heads of charities
    For some reason, I now really want to see the Children in Need bear beat the shit out of the WWF panda bear.
    They could do a charity fighting championship of all the charities in the world. It'll be like Dragonball Z, but for charity!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member

March 2005
    3,028 Posts
    As someone who watches an occasional Starcraft 2 game, I can't say I've ever heard of this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events