1. Post #1

May 2012
    33 Posts
    agrgarhaehaehaethadfhadhahtahtdhaeh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 73Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    I don't accept your apology

posting again makes it worse

please go away

love, everyone~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 55 (list)

3. Post #3
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    It's obvious that you're only doing to this to feel better about yourself. The way you reacted proves it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2009
    1,490 Posts
    You're kidding, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #5

May 2012
    33 Posts
    I don't accept your apology

posting again makes it worse

please go away

love, everyone~
    What did I do to you? You were Aspirational and Ambitious when you where young....who do you thing you are to be telling me I can't do my dream because I made one minor mistake in the youth of my career?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Funny Funny x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    epic video!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

7. Post #7

May 2012
    33 Posts
    It's obvious that you're only doing to this to feel better about yourself. The way you reacted proves it.
    Feel better? I don't feel better, I feel worse for the fact that I was spouting out fake bullshit and defending it for so long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    Feel better? I don't feel better, I feel worse for the fact that I was spouting out fake bullshit and defending it for so long.
    Exactly. This phony apology is just to make yourself feel "clean".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,646 Posts
    I don't think I'm that good of a commentator but thanks for the compliment :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #10
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    What did I do to you? You were Aspirational and Ambitious when you where young....who do you thing you are to be telling me I can't do my dream because I made one minor mistake in the youth of my career?
    This is one thing that always annoys me. Making Minecraft videos with dumb commentary is not a career.

Edited:

automerge just how i like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    646 Posts
    ~Sillyness~
    --- PurelyInfested
    youmustbenewhere.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

12. Post #12

May 2012
    33 Posts
    Exactly. This phony apology is just to make yourself feel "clean".
    Phony apology? I never felt dirty in the first place, the reason I'm making this video is not to feel clean, it's to tell you guys i'm not fake anymore, the fact you're the way you are I respect, I disrespect the way you act. My cousin came from Ireland last Saturday, and today is the one day she went to go see her niece and I have some piece, why would I bring it up today? I'm not looking to debate with you, I want to say to your face that i'm sorry, and I will even make a whole video dedicated to you to prove it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    what carrer

voice acting?

regular acting?

seriously what carrer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 9Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14

May 2012
    33 Posts
    This is one thing that always annoys me. Making Minecraft videos with dumb commentary is not a career.

Edited:

automerge just how i like it
    It is a career, just proves further to your ignorance. May it be a shitty career so far? Yes, but I brather have a shitty career making shitty videos then to be working at a Safeway.

Also, that is the only MineCraft video on my channel so that whole argument backfired on you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 29 (list)

15. Post #15
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    Phony apology? I never felt dirty in the first place, the reason I'm making this video is not to feel clean, it's to tell you guys i'm not fake anymore, the fact you're the way you are I respect, I disrespect the way you act. My cousin came from Ireland last Saturday, and today is the one day she went to go see her niece and I have some piece, why would I bring it up today? I'm not looking to debate with you, I want to say to your face that i'm sorry, and I will even make a whole video dedicated to you to prove it.
    But you still are fake. The way you've formatted these posts shows it so much. Nobody's going to trust or believe you after the way you've acted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

16. Post #16

May 2012
    33 Posts
    what carrer

voice acting?

regular acting?

seriously what carrer
    Are you blind? I have a $0.50 CPC (Cost Per Click) meaning every ad you click I get $0.50, which is considerably good money for my age considering how much people click my videos. so Youtube is a career, and i'm not even close to a partnership.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 28Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2009
    6,271 Posts
    It is a career, just proves further to your ignorance. May it be a shitty career so far? Yes, but I brather have a shitty career making shitty videos then to be working at a Safeway.

Also, that is the only MineCraft video on my channel so that whole argument backfired on you.
    A career is defined as "an occupation or a profession that usually involves special training or formal education, and is considered to be a personís lifework."

This is not a career, this is a hobby. You're also very bad at it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    December 2009
    14,646 Posts
    Are you blind? I have a $0.50 CPC (Cost Per Click) meaning every ad you click I get $0.50, which is considerably good money for my age considering how much people click my videos. so Youtube is a career, and i'm not even close to a partnership.
    YouTube is not a career, not even close at your standpoint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

19. Post #19

May 2012
    33 Posts
    But you still are fake. The way you've formatted these posts shows it so much. Nobody's going to trust or believe you after the way you've acted.
    I'm not still fake, being fake is claiming to be something i'm not, show emotions that I do not feel inside. Wether it may not be the right emotion to you, it is still my real emotion. What's fake is the fact that you have to argue with me due to the fact everyone else is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

20. Post #20
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts

I'm currently developing a Half-Life 2 mod. It requires a lot more effort than making shitty commentaries. But do I call it a career? No.

This isn't your career. Making let's plays won't earn you a steady income unless you do it remarkably well. Which you don't.

Looks like it didn't backfire after all, asshat.

Edited:

fuck automerge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    partnership is a way for people to do a hobby and help google at the same time.

that isnt a carrer, although you can get good amounts of money that way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

22. Post #22

May 2012
    33 Posts
    A career is defined as "an occupation or a profession that usually involves special training or formal education, and is considered to be a personís lifework."

This is not a career, this is a hobby. You're also very bad at it.
    Yes it is a career, You make money off of it, and it requires good knowledge at PS (Public Speech), Marketing, and Data Analyzing. You sir, are wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 36Funny Funny x 5 (list)

23. Post #23
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    I'm not still fake, being fake is claiming to be something i'm not, show emotions that I do not feel inside. Wether it may not be the right emotion to you, it is still my real emotion. What's fake is the fact that you have to argue with me due to the fact everyone else is.
    That last sentence made no sense whatsoever. I'm arguing with you because I think you're dumb, phony and immature. If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't be arguing, now, would you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #24
    October 2009
    6,271 Posts
    Yes it is a career, You make money off of it, and it requires good knowledge at PS (Public Speech), Marketing, and Data Analyzing. You sir, are wrong.
    Public speech? Marketing? Data Analyzing? You really think that when an 11 year old makes another crappy Let's Play he's college educated in all of the above? If you were educated in public speech, in any way, shape or form, you'd have stopped talking by now because your actions here are not good for public relations. You're making a crappy Youtube video hobby look and sound like your Donald fucking Trump.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

25. Post #25
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    But that's wrong. A let's play doesn't need any of those. In your case, it's this.

PS: so like i did some fucking cool shit as a kid but this shit is made up but fuck it im gonna fucking call you fags wrong so fuck you fuck fuckdude

Marketing: hey guys watch my video and if you dont like it ill argue with you

Data Analyzing: i dont even know what to say here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    December 2009
    14,646 Posts
    Look I know you're trying to make yourself look good here but you sir are completely wrong. - KanesTemple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,295 Posts
    I think it also requires respect, but seeing as how you don't respect criticism, public speaking shouldn't be your first choice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #28
    who the fuck clicks ads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

29. Post #29

May 2012
    33 Posts
    I'm currently developing a Half-Life 2 mod. It requires a lot more effort than making shitty commentaries. But do I call it a career? No.

This isn't your career. Making let's plays won't earn you a steady income unless you do it remarkably well. Which you don't.

Looks like it didn't backfire after all, asshat.

Edited:

fuck automerge
    The place I see it, is you're fake as fake can be. You are calling me fake even though you don't know me. You are calling me fake even though you don't know the require of money and effort it cost put towards commentary ($100 for Mic, $600 for Sony Vegas, $300 for fraps) I have to record a video, commentate it, render it, and upload it, which takes two hours, doing that twice a day, and practicing and writing scripts.

Making a mod for Source (The most user friendly SDK out there) is nothing compared to what I do. Making videos on Youtube does make a steady income for MY age, hence my age which makes you a complete idiot. It is a good career for a freshmen considering I can make lunch pay in two days, and be able to still buy nice stuff monthly.

It sure backfired a lot, and I don't understand all the hate? Are you mental calling someone a asshat on the internet you don't even know? You are as fake as it can be, unless you can make a video, and call someone your own size in real life an asshate, you will remain to be a hypocritial fake asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 33Funny Funny x 6 (list)

30. Post #30
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    No. Its not, and this isnt public speech, there is no marketing, i see fuck all of data analyzing, and its no career, its not a job, and you're making hilariously small amounts of money off it.

I could probably draw a picture and make more money than you'll ever get off your youtube videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    December 2009
    14,646 Posts
    The place I see it, is you're fake as fake can be. You are calling me fake even though you don't know me. You are calling me fake even though you don't know the require of money and effort it cost put towards commentary ($100 for Mic, $600 for Sony Vegas, $300 for fraps) I have to record a video, commentate it, render it, and upload it, which takes two hours, doing that twice a day, and practicing and writing scripts.

Making a mod for Source (The most user friendly SDK out there) is nothing compared to what I do. Making videos on Youtube does make a steady income for MY age, hence my age which makes you a complete idiot. It is a good career for a freshmen considering I can make lunch pay in two days, and be able to still buy nice stuff monthly.

It sure backfired a lot, and I don't understand all the hate? Are you mental calling someone a asshat on the internet you don't even know? You are as fake as it can be, unless you can make a video, and call someone your own size in real life an asshate, you will remain to be a hypocritial fake asshole.
    I'm sorry but how can you be so fucking stupid?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

32. Post #32

May 2012
    33 Posts
    I think it also requires respect, but seeing as how you don't respect criticism, public speaking shouldn't be your first choice.
    Respect? Why should I respect people calling me a "Faggot nigger that should die" or a "Fake fuck asshat" if they don't show me? Unless you give me total respect, and actually criticism saying "Hey I dislike your videos due to the fact that you make up your stories" I will not remain respectful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

33. Post #33
    no seriously, who.. In the fucking WORLD here at facepunch clicks ads, and who would even BOTHER clicking YOUR ads? Just leave whilst you've got the little to no dignity you've got left
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    December 2009
    14,646 Posts
    Respect? Why should I respect people calling me a "Faggot nigger that should die" or a "Fake fuck asshat" if they don't show me? Unless you give me total respect, and actually criticism saying "Hey I dislike your videos due to the fact that you make up your stories" I will not remain respectful.
    People are calling you this because you're too young to be doing this stuff and you're acting retarded. You don't know your shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

35. Post #35
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,984 Posts
    don't let the door hit you on the way out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    I like this. I will use it to induce suicide upon people I dislike. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

37. Post #37
    Dog
    What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a dick?
    March 2011
    3,770 Posts
    I think you mean PR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

38. Post #38
    October 2009
    6,271 Posts

Did you just say that making shitty Minecraft Let's Plays in which you lie horribly and cuss constantly don't imply that you're a fake? Did you also just say that you sitting in front of a computer spouting "fuck" and "faggots" while playing a game is more strenuous than coding an entire game with a very limited base? Did you imply that you spend hours writing these well thought out scripts when it's just you raging unfunnily? You spent over 1000 dollars on the software and hardware and can't even make money to pay for lunch. That isn't success.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #39
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 25Agree x 6Dumb x 3Winner x 3Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #40

May 2012
    33 Posts
    No. Its not, and this isnt public speech, there is no marketing, i see fuck all of data analyzing, and its no career, its not a job, and you're making hilariously small amounts of money off it.

I could probably draw a picture and make more money than you'll ever get off your youtube videos.
    Really? Public Speech, it requires you to write down a speech, practice and rehearse, then redo and redo it in audacity. There is marketing, you have to promote your buisness by building a network with other youtubers, advertising on forums and comment sections, you have to do SEO, you have to branch out and mouth to mouth promote, and most of all you actually have to make up a good title, description, and tags as well as promote clothing, website, and social media connections within your videos. Analyzing you need to see statistics with tools given to you by youtube to see audience retention, age of audience, where the income of your views are coming.

And yes it can be a job, big youtubers partnered with machinima get a $2.00 CPT (Cost Per Thousand, means they make 2 dollars are thousand views) and a $1.00 CPC (Cost Per Click) on their videos, they make more then enough for income considering most of them live singly. Big Youtubers like Xjawz make living off youtube, while additionally buying extra stuff to be able to produce better content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)