1. Post #1
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Probably none of you remember this but I made a thread about losing weight to learn parkour. Idgaf about that really, I just want to be SKINNY. The thread was a success to some avail, I lost about 23 lbs in two months, and the other two months I just maintained. Which I did not want to do, I wanted to keep losing. Anyway, I have a lot of stomach fat. And yeah, MAN BOOBS. Not really big, but bigger than your average male nipple. I'm gonna keep trying to lose weight, but are there any specific exercises I can do every day that would be benefical and help get rid of my mewbs and stomach fat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    nope, you can't shed fat from only certain areas on your body, it's all or nothing

just eat below your caloric maintenance level and eat clean foods while still exercising normally, lots of cardio
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2012
    3,425 Posts
    nope, you can't shed fat from only certain areas on your body, it's all or nothing

just eat below your caloric maintenance level and eat clean foods while still exercising normally, lots of cardio
    Really doesn't matter on a weight loss side of things, but it is preferable for health.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Pretty much what shox said, the only thing you can do is keep losing fat in general. There's no way to target certain areas. Also, if your man tits are gyno, they will still be there once you get skinny.

5. Post #5
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Pretty much what shox said, the only thing you can do is keep losing fat in general. There's no way to target certain areas. Also, if your man tits are gyno, they will still be there once you get skinny.
    Fuck. Seriously? I've seen some people lose theirs from weight loss. Is it there permantely cus that would honestly suck having boobs for the resta my life.

6. Post #6
    April 2012
    3,425 Posts
    Fuck. Seriously? I've seen some people lose theirs from weight loss. Is it there permantely cus that would honestly suck having boobs for the resta my life.
    Only one way to find out: Work out/eat right

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    If gyno goes away with weight loss, that means it wasn't really gyno, it was just fat deposits on the chest. Real gyno doesn't go away with fat loss, and unless you use AI's to fight it when it's developing/newly developed, then surgery is the only option. Let's hope yours is just fat deposits.

8. Post #8
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,773 Posts
    Hey guys, I have the same problem as pyro. I think i might have mild gyno, i've lost a lot of weight over the last year and still have some fat/loose skin over my pectorals. Is this shit gyno? I know I have already lost the genetic lottery concerning my wide hips...

Should I just lose more weight?

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    nope

maintain your current weight, slowly begin increasing it with muscle

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    The best way to check is to feel around the nipple area on your pec and search for lumps. If you find a hard "ball" behind or right around your nipple area, then it is gyno. If you find nothing out of the ordinary, then it's most likely just fat deposits.

11. Post #11
    March 2011
    1,773 Posts
    Thanks gents, nothing really hard there. I'm going to make a quickie apointment with my doctor (free on NHS) to settle it for good though. For now I guess its time for a clean bulk.

12. Post #12
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    The best way to check is to feel around the nipple area on your pec and search for lumps. If you find a hard "ball" behind or right around your nipple area, then it is gyno. If you find nothing out of the ordinary, then it's most likely just fat deposits.
    I don't feel anything hard really directly under or behind my nipples, although a little bit lower, probably around my upper chest, I do feel something hard. It feels rectangular shaped, so it feels like my ribs although I am not 100% sure. Would that be possibly be gyno, or is it JUST around the nipple area to be gyno?

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    I'm no gyno expert or anything, haha. Never had to deal with the stuff personally, just going off of ancedotes here. At the end of the day all you can do is keep cutting fat and hope that's the cause of it.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    I don't feel anything hard really directly under or behind my nipples, although a little bit lower, probably around my upper chest, I do feel something hard. It feels rectangular shaped, so it feels like my ribs although I am not 100% sure. Would that be possibly be gyno, or is it JUST around the nipple area to be gyno?
    it's a tumor you are going to die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    thx mang u saved my life

I seem to be pretty good. My main problem is, I get a lot more hungry than I really feel like I should. I had my maximum capicity of food today, 3 meals and 3 snacks, and I went for a fourth snakc directly after I finished my third, I just felt so hungry, I don't know why.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    cut down on sugar as much as you can, that also includes fruit. sugar promotes weight gain. however it is good to have something with sugar right after working out to spike your insulin

spread out your meals, from now on you shouldn't get hungry or full, you eat to continually provide nutrition for your body

otherwise you could simply have a high metabolism, in which you'll want to increase your caloric intake

17. Post #17
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Remember that protein gives you that "full" feeling longer than carbs do. So when you feel like snacking on something, instead of grabbing a sugary treat that won't do jack to hold you over, eat some peanuts or a small can of tuna.

The whole sugar to spike insulin thing is hokey. Everything causes insulin to rise. Protein will raise insulin levels, fats will too. It doesn't need to be "spiked" in order to get maximum absorption or anything like that. Meals take 8-9 hours to digest so it's not like the nutrients from your PWO meal are going to be shuttled into your muscles right away.

18. Post #18
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    cut down on sugar as much as you can, that also includes fruit. sugar promotes weight gain. however it is good to have something with sugar right after working out to spike your insulin

spread out your meals, from now on you shouldn't get hungry or full, you eat to continually provide nutrition for your body

otherwise you could simply have a high metabolism, in which you'll want to increase your caloric intake
    Nah, I believe I have a low metabolisim. Anyway, are bananas bad? I'm taking more of a liking to them, and I knew fruits had sugars but was thinking more like grapes, apples, ect..

My breakfast is usually 10-11, lunch is 12-3, and if I eat at 3:30ish then I count that as my dinner and just have a small snack between then and when I sleep so it holds me over a bit.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    Remember that protein gives you that "full" feeling longer than carbs do. So when you feel like snacking on something, instead of grabbing a sugary treat that won't do jack to hold you over, eat some peanuts or a small can of tuna.

The whole sugar to spike insulin thing is hokey. Everything causes insulin to rise. Protein will raise insulin levels, fats will too. It doesn't need to be "spiked" in order to get maximum absorption or anything like that. Meals take 8-9 hours to digest so it's not like the nutrients from your PWO meal are going to be shuttled into your muscles right away.
    you're right. i find it does work out though to have a quick boost of energy right after working out and in the mornings, which are the only times i'd consider adding some extra sugar. and yeah, the whole "consume protein immediately after working out" myth is pretty hokey as well

Nah, I believe I have a low metabolisim. Anyway, are bananas bad? I'm taking more of a liking to them, and I knew fruits had sugars but was thinking more like grapes, apples, ect..

My breakfast is usually 10-11, lunch is 12-3, and if I eat at 3:30ish then I count that as my dinner and just have a small snack between then and when I sleep so it holds me over a bit.
    bananas are good, potassium and such. they go great with a hot bowl of oats in the morning

your long absence of eating a meal between 3:30 and bed probably is part of what's causing you to be so hungry at night. like shovelpass said, protein will help keep the hunger down, and for that i would recommend a sugar-free protein bar for your snack, or even peanut butter (natural only) on celery sticks, as well as spreading out those meals if you can

20. Post #20
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Usually I do eat dinner, although if I eat my lunc hlater than usual, I count it as my dinner. Otherwise, 5:30-6:00 dinners. Also, I have tried oatmeal and dislike the taste. I usually end up eating Special K in the morning, although lately it's been cheerios. They both taste like carboard though :l

21. Post #21
    March 2011
    1,773 Posts
    scratch that shit

i gots the gyno. felt hard lumps behind the nips. still pissed off, who would have thought that a terrible diet, drug use and alchol abuse from late 1 4to early 16 would have had such an effect?

actually thinking of taking that breast cancer drug which blocks estrogen (bodybuilders use it to get rid of thier gyno after cycles).

22. Post #22
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    scratch that shit

i gots the gyno. felt hard lumps behind the nips. still pissed off, who would have thought that a terrible diet, drug use and alchol abuse from late 1 4to early 16 would have had such an effect?

actually thinking of taking that breast cancer drug which blocks estrogen (bodybuilders use it to get rid of thier gyno after cycles).
    Don't think this is the place for drug discussion, but taking drugs to fix a problem caused BY drugs sounds kind of dumb. I mean, I'm not at all familiar with drugs so it might be good, but meh.

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    scratch that shit

Aromatase inhibitors, what bodybuilders use for gyno, only work when it is newly developed gyno. They do absolutely nothing against gyno that has been there for some time. All you'd be doing is subjecting yourself to side effects like dry joints, and when you come off you risk an estrogen rebound that might make your gyno even worse.

Hate to break it to you bud, but if it has been there for a while, the only option is surgery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,341 Posts
    Aromatase inhibitors, what bodybuilders use for gyno, only work when it is newly developed gyno. They do absolutely nothing against gyno that has been there for some time. All you'd be doing is subjecting yourself to side effects like dry joints, and when you come off you risk an estrogen rebound that might make your gyno even worse.

Hate to break it to you bud, but if it has been there for a while, the only option is surgery.
    It's only gyno; it's not like he's missing a limb, fuck that shit, it's up to him to decide whether he gives a fuck or not.

Some people may like you or not, regardless of your gyno.

Edited:

Biosignature Modulation. I respectfully disagree; there's a way to reduce bodyfat at certain spots on your body.

Stomach fat is related to your cortisol levels. There are a lot of factors effecting high levels of cortisol, and the main reason is stress. Lose it, and you'll lose the stomach fat.

Edited:

Hey guys, I have the same problem as pyro. I think i might have mild gyno, i've lost a lot of weight over the last year and still have some fat/loose skin over my pectorals. Is this shit gyno? I know I have already lost the genetic lottery concerning my wide hips...

Should I just lose more weight?
    You barely have any substantial gyno....

25. Post #25
    March 2011
    1,773 Posts
    @ pyro
    I wasn't saying it was CAUSED by drugs pyro ya idjit. I merely said I had a shitty lifestyle which would have contributed to the condition.
    @Shovel
    cheers, saved me some trouble. I think however that surgery will not need to be an option. After looking into it a little more it could be a case of gyno that occurs during puberty/post-puberty but quickly disappears a few years after.
    @ seith
    Cheers for your advice, I know people won't mind overally but it is the only thing I am a bit insecure about. Also, the gyno is very small (with the hard glands being maybe the size of blueberries) but this does point my nipples outward and the loose skin gives them a rounded appearance- making them look lke small tits. I understand it is only mild, but I would obviously much prefer not to have gyno at all and have normal pecs.

After looking at many web articles I can only pray it will disappear soon. If not, no biggie, but I wish wouldn't have it.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,316 Posts
    You're kinda skinnyfat, you should get rid of the moobs when you cut down your BF. They don't look like gynos. But the question is do you want to bulk up some muscle or do the cut first (you will look really skinny after that).

27. Post #27
    March 2011
    1,773 Posts
    I already cut down from fatasfatass mode, I think I want to add muscle mass now. I'm just going to maintain over summer so I don't look fat for my holiday/festivals as this would be the first year of me being close to normal size.

Or should I just clean bulk my way to glory?

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    clean and lean bulk my friend, you should be gaining at MOST 2 lbs per week

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,341 Posts
    I already cut down from fatasfatass mode, I think I want to add muscle mass now. I'm just going to maintain over summer so I don't look fat for my holiday/festivals as this would be the first year of me being close to normal size.

Or should I just clean bulk my way to glory?
    There's no bulking, cutting... Your body is a very efficient machine, so this constant fear and need to separate both "phases" is extremely unnecessary. In fact, you should be striving to stay at the same levels of bodyfat throughout the year.

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Artic...s_Gaining.aspx

30. Post #30
    March 2011
    1,773 Posts
    Cheers gents, that was very useful info. Despite feeling like I hijacked the thread, I am most appreciative of all the help given. It appears all I need to do is stop drinking, get 211.5g of protein and control my diet to get some solid results pretty quick.

It is going to be a very different feeling gaining pounds to losing them....

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,341 Posts
    211 is a huge amount. Don't fret if you don't reach it.

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    how to lose stomach fat:

draw 2ccs of trenbolone into 23g needle

inject

profit!!

(dont actually do this)

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    March 2014
    19 Posts
    Do Some types yoga,Do Some abs Work-outs,Jumping, Running also good for this types of body. Controls your eating habits.

(User was permabanned for this post ("spambot" - postal))

34. Post #34
    dailydose
    May 2009
    850 Posts

35. Post #35
    April 2011
    1,224 Posts
    This FungusDoctor is unstoppable