1. Post #1
    June 2010
    258 Posts
    My review of the new rockstar game Max Payne 3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2010
    2,236 Posts
    Nice overview of the game, good for a casual watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

3. Post #3
    June 2010
    258 Posts
    Nice overview of the game, good for a casual watch.

Love messing around in photoshop so i've made this overlay,I think it's not blocking the view that much and it looks kinda nice :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,685 Posts
    Should probably have been in the megathread man, we have those for a reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Love messing around in photoshop so i've made this overlay,I think it's not blocking the view that much and it looks kinda nice :)
    Maybe you should make keynotes so your review gets organized instead of this slow, not so much organized talking?

It's easier to listen to if you know what you're gonna say instead of coming up with thoughts while talking.

Not saying I didn't like it though, the overlay was nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #6
    April 2010
    2,432 Posts
    My review of the new rockstar game Max Payne 3

Your voice was too quiet, you didn't sound confident at all and you obviously weren't following a script, because you kept getting distracted by ingame events. When I watch a review, I want to see some gameplay, then I want to hear information straight off the bat. It has to be interesting and extend beyond "well the game is really nice".

Tell us why its "nice", what's wrong with it and what needs improvement as well as what works well and who the game appeals to. Also, if there is gameplay in the review it should be varied and it showcase different maps and different styles of gameplay. Throughout the entire video you were using the AK47 on the same map, and that made it incredibly boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)