1. Post #1

February 2012
    16 Posts
    Hey, Does anyone have a link to a compiled WC Mappack, i heard there is one, but i can't find it!

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    211 Posts
    To compile that would involve a lot of work. Many of the stuff there has been made obsolete and some textures are also gone.
    Also the amount of corruption among the map files is big enough that not even hammer from the HL2 Leak can open them.

There is of course some maps that have been compiled and fixed though.

3. Post #3
    August 2009
    960 Posts
    From what I've seen only few maps are corrupt. They are mainly either older VMFs or missing materials/models. There is a set of compiled maps floating around, the only place I can think that has it off the top of my head is the BetaArchive FTP.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    6,856 Posts
    90% of the files are incomplete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2009
    960 Posts
    Are they? I didn't notice that, all but a couple I've tried opened fine.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,541 Posts
    There is infact a complete compiled WC mappack for the beta, most maps are very broken and a bunch are missing textures, it is a very big upload though, I'll see if I can find the link for it

7. Post #7

February 2012
    16 Posts
    I heard there is some kind of "Leons compiled WC Mappack" but i can't find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)