Max Players: 24
    Server IP: 85.236.100.12:37715
    Mumble IP: 85.236.100.59:30087
    Mumble Password: Teabreak
    Administrators: Oceansbloo, Crit Chris, Jonesy.exe, [λG] Emil and Bror
    Micspam enabled.

Enjoy your stay! Be friendly!

Steam group
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,231 Posts
    Right now the server is full of micspam

The norm in TBTOT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,911 Posts
    Hello lovelies, welcome back.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Did the FPUK server die? Is this what took it's place?
    I'll check it out so long as my ping isn't terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2010
    380 Posts
    Did the FPUK server die? Is this what took it's place?
    I'll check it out so long as my ping isn't terrible.
    Yep. FPUK shall never die, it only changes form and name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mozambique Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,911 Posts
    It also mutates and adapts, so next time it will be a korean server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

7. Post #7

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Although I cant play.
    Welcome back FPUK Re-incarnation :)

Edited:

Oh and in Addition . . .

HEY PAISANO'S!!

I cant play ... for now, but this should remind you of Me, Crit Chris & Transistor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    IT LIVES! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    October 2009
    174 Posts
    Hello.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    lol reag

Edited:

can't keep a good server down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,911 Posts
    lol reag

Edited:

can't keep a good server down
    Now 100% less apples
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,823 Posts
    Mumble says I need a port number to connect but you didn't post one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    Mumble says I need a port number to connect but you didn't post one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,823 Posts
    Oh woops, forgot that its separate lines. My mistake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Id come chat. But im using a friends laptop. and last time i installed mumble it said:
    "You must restart to finish installation"
    I did, then it loaded with a blue screen and said: "Fatal error, attempting to restore to an earlier date"

Sooo . . . . No mumble for me :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    damnit koopa. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Indeedy.
    But im here. On the forum. :)
    (and im on your FB parosh)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #18
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus!
    August 2009
    505 Posts
    New thread aye. Mite be cool

19. Post #19

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    BATMAN!!!
    NAANAANAANAANAANAANAAANAAAA ... Miss you <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2012
    60 Posts
    Even though I, (Mr_Sun) was so irritated by how much better BATMAN and other players were, it is in no way as bad as playing on pubs with hardcore players who do nothing but play TF2 and absolute idiots that shoot at the wall for no reason.
    I still need to connect. You guys should post announcements like "GET ON THE SERVER" A server I've been playing on does that all the time and the servers are almost always filled. Unfortunately, it's a typical pub so all the really stupid people join.
    I get really irritated really fast with TF2 now days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #21
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Although I cant play.
    Welcome back FPUK Re-incarnation :)
    omg guys new fpuk, you people are fucking idiots, just because the thread closed doesn't mean I killed the server. But whatever I don't give a fuck, you assholes never did anything for that server anyway, all you ever did was bitch and complain.
    I wasted over 280 on you guys in server fees so fuck it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 6Funny x 2Friendly x 2Winner x 1Useful x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    oh boy, please let's not riddle this thread with rage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    omg guys new fpuk, you people are fucking idiots, just because the thread closed doesn't mean I killed the server. But whatever I don't give a fuck, you assholes never did anything for that server anyway, all you ever did was bitch and complain.
    I wasted over 280 on you guys in server fees so fuck it.
    isn't that like change you could find down the back of your sofa for you, i mean seriously, it was just some kind of sick hobby for you, not an actual commitment or anything, you got involved in the community about ONCE iirc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    isn't that like change you could find down the back of your sofa for you, i mean seriously, it was just some kind of sick hobby for you, not an actual commitment or anything, you got involved in the community about ONCE iirc.
    43.40/m is totally change you can find down the back of the fucking sofa, and the fuck you talking about with sick hobby? I'd been hosting FPUK since Crude dropped it which was more than at least a good two years ago. That comment also about getting involved with the community once is a load of horseshit. I was part of the first highlander team, I kept the server running, I micromanaged the administration, took on complaints, provided multiple servers for you all off that one box but holy shit nope, when it got split over between me and icemaz all you guys did was run crying to him about anything and nothing which then he passed onto me. He bans mr popular for 2 minutes and suddenly shitstorm because of it, icemaz did a bad thing oh my.

I also asked on multiple cases for help on paying for the box because I was struggling at the time, a good 5 said they would but only 2 actually did anything (I thank those two who did).

Lastly the thread gets closed due to the pathetic shitstorm and no one bothers to ask me about if its going to still be up, I left the fucking thing running for you guys to use but you've all neglected it and decided to go and farm off someone else leaving me with a box which I bought for you all to use hosting multiple servers which isn't getting fucking used anymore.

I feel like a fucking $5 hooker who just got her face smashed in by the police.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    To be fair, you did close down the servers in a fit of rage when we decided to go back to the TTT servers and then the big drama in the group chat happened    which left my sensitive-self in a teary-eyed mess.   

If you did re-open the servers, none of us ever knew about it. Atleast, I didn't. Or I would have returned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    To be fair, you did close down the servers in a fit of rage when we decided to go back to the TTT servers and then the big drama in the group chat happened    which left my sensitive-self in a teary-eyed mess.   

If you did re-open the servers, none of us ever knew about it. Atleast, I didn't. Or I would have returned.
    I closed it for a few minutes as Jethro was being a cunt as per usual and taking shit for granted.
    It was put back up right after that.

Edited:

And saying that it must have crashed a few weeks ago looking at the console.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    -snip, unnecessary-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

28. Post #28
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,925 Posts
    reag pls go just because we have something good here, doesn't mean you have to ruin it like some people did to your something good here.

let it be, what's done is done. leave it again.

Edited:

we don't need to talk about it anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    no one bothers to ask me about if its going to still be up, I left the fucking thing running for you guys to use but you've all neglected it
    In my defence. I did speak with you on the night of the Forum 'Shit-Storm'
    And you told me how its still online and such, just not being maintained. Since, ive moved to Canada and am unable to play TF2 at all, so thats why you havent heard from me since about it.
    (also, i donated about 30 total. Not much I know, but when your unemployed, its alot to give and i was happy to help out with the little i did)

I find it unfair that because a few people argued with you and Icemaz, caused upset and stuff, that we all get blamed for it. Though I know i personally did nothing wrong. Just as Parosh knows he didnt and as many others know they didnt. It was all just a case of a few people ruining the fun for everyone else, and it all ended up getting pinned on the entire community, rather than those that caused it. Which was sad :(

- - - -

Siding with Alfie here though, this thread is for a new server and if the conversations about that fateful night and FPUK's legacy and future want to be discussed, another thread should be opened, as it is unfair to those that just want to have a calm chat and a good time in this new thread.

Edited:

Also. Many of us did appreciate your dedication to paying and keeping the server up to date and all Reag so dont feel we neglected your hospitalities.
    ( those were big words for me, I hope I used them in the right context )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    December 2006
    114 Posts
    Blarg is now listening to Lady Gaga - The Drama Monster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    June 2012
    60 Posts
    Reag, I appreciate what you did. I can kinda understand how stressful it is dealing with so many people who all want different things. Back in the day, you were my favorite admin. Still would be if it wasn't for this weird apple thing you have going on. I don't really know all the details of what's going on and wouldn't care to learn. I'm just not apart of this any more as much as I wish I still was.
    but any way, I think you're still awesome. You did a lot for this community and although I haven't been apart of it for nearly a year now, I still remember all the good times we all had, back when everybody loved each other and we all had fun on the server. We could do spontaneous unserious gameplay and we'd do that for hours. Standing on each other's heads, taunting each other, playing music over hldj. I miss those times. But somewhere along the line the server attracted trolls who thought it was funny to act the way they did, I think that ruined this whole thing you had going on.
    -Mr. Sun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

32. Post #32

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Back in the day, you were my favorite admin. Still would be if it wasn't for this weird apple thing you have going on

"Mister Suuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    Koopa's and Sun's posts pretty much sum up how I feel about all of this. Anyway, enough of that. Let's get back on topic.

Who wants to get into the mumble server so we can decide when all of us can play on the TF2 server together?

Edited:

Or we can discuss it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

34. Post #34

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Yes Indeedy Mr. Parosh

Wish the damn mumble would work for me.
    (Technically NOT mumbles fault but this laptop. Not mine so i dont want to risk installing again)
    Although I cant play, id stop by and chat if i could.

35. Post #35
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus!
    August 2009
    505 Posts
    isn't that like change you could find down the back of your sofa for you,
    Reag stuffs the cash he heists from banks inside the sofa cushions. He's onto you Reag!

And saying that it must have crashed a few weeks ago looking at the console.
    *whistles nonchalantly*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

36. Post #36

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    It is the last place anyone would expect really.
    All you ever expect to find in the sofa is a few coins here and there, a button, few crumbs, maybe a few weeks dead and still decomposing hamster... now you can stop blaming the smell on the poor dog or dads feet.

Earlier today infact, i sat through an hour of my friends parents SCREAMING at each other;
    "Where the hells the phone?!"
    "YOU had it last dont ask me!"
    "I did not!"
    "Call it!"
    "Its turned off, why did you turn it off?!"
    "I DIDNT!"

Then along comes me to the rescue, turns out the Dad was sitting on the damn thing, under the sofa cushion the whole time. Pffft, parents, seriously
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,911 Posts
    God damn it, now that more ol' FPUK regulars are rolling in, I'm stuck in Spain until saturday with nothing but a smartphone and humongous amounts of fried chips.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38

June 2012
    712 Posts
    announce an event on the steam group, I believe I joined it (Mr. Sun) I know, I'm done create alts.
    Also, when I moved, I removed you all from steam because I never talked to you guys any more because of the whole time difference and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #39

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Popiillil

Mrs. Moon

Mr. Sun

Why do you have so many different usernames?

40. Post #40

June 2012
    712 Posts
    Popiillil was to torment a little kid on SKS's thread who was banned over a month ago and will not go away.
    I'll stick with Mrs. Moon. I don't really care so long as I have this venue to voice my opinion and discuss. I don't care what name I have.
    And I just ditched Mr. Sun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)