1. Post #41
    September 2009
    1,725 Posts
    Popiillil was to torment a little kid on SKS's thread who was banned over a month ago and will not go away.
    I'll stick with Mrs. Moon. I don't really care so long as I have this venue to voice my opinion and discuss. I don't care what name I have.
    And I just ditched Mr. Sun.
    How did the sex change go?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    Popiillil was to torment a little kid on SKS's thread who was banned over a month ago and will not go away.
    I'll stick with Mrs. Moon. I don't really care so long as I have this venue to voice my opinion and discuss. I don't care what name I have.
    And I just ditched Mr. Sun.
    dat 10-year game of civ and those 2500 hours of tf2 getting to ye?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing x 2Useful x 1Winner x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #43

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    I will still call you Mr Sun. You are my sunshine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #44

June 2012
    712 Posts
    How did the sex change go?
    wonderful. I feel like a new ma... woman.

Edited:

dat 10-year game of civ and those 2500 hours of tf2 getting to ye?
    It's actually under 2000.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,873 Posts
    I will still call you Mr Sun. You are my sunshine
    rainbow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46

June 2012
    712 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #47

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,985 Posts
    wonderful. I feel like a new ma... woman.

Edited:

It's actually under 2000.
    I have 2080 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49

June 2012
    712 Posts
    I missed you guys

What time do people generally play? Are you brits out of school yet? I checked last night and nobody was on either server. I didn't know what the time over there would be though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    August 2008
    163 Posts
    Ah, splendid! So Facepunch UK1 lives again, merely under a different guise. Wow, we do need to get a few regulars back on. Whatever happened to the FP TF2 community in general? 'Tis a shame.

What time do people generally play? Are you brits out of school yet? I checked last night and nobody was on either server. I didn't know what the time over there would be though.
    Well, I know for certain that, in Britain, exams are in full swing for most of us. So I suppose that can explain the lack of people to some extent. In fact, I had probably better bugger off and revise integration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    April 2010
    54 Posts
    Joined the server one week ago, clearly felt like FPUK was back! Wonder if we could play some Sven Co-op, was fun playing through sc_tetris and spamming back in the days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,925 Posts
    Joined the server one week ago, clearly felt like FPUK was back! Wonder if we could play some Sven Co-op, was fun playing through sc_tetris and spamming back in the days.
    Ask on the new FPUK thread about sven co-op. we hope to switch back to the old mumble soon

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1191254
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #53

June 2012
    712 Posts
    oh, so you guys conjoined this now? No more hard feelings?

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,985 Posts
    Ask on the new FPUK thread about sven co-op. we hope to switch back to the old mumble soon

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1191254

I'm gonna still be hosting the Mumble I bought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts

I'm gonna still be hosting the Mumble I bought.
    MMM yeah gotta host a mumble where you can ban icemaz from joining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,985 Posts
    i'm not gonna go into it, but no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    MMM yeah gotta host a mumble where you can ban icemaz from joining.
    I go into jeth's mumble because it's where the heart of FPUK is, not because of any shitty reason like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,925 Posts
    I go into jeth's mumble because it's where the heart of FPUK is, not because of any shitty reason like that
    Alfie has disconnected. (Heart stopped beating)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,873 Posts
    So how's everyone
    Sun burns all over my body, I guess this summer will involve a lot of indoors activity aka hello computer

Edited:

I blame Mr. Sun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60

June 2012
    712 Posts
    I got sunburned back when I went to an amusement park for my senior trip. Sometime in May...
    I got sunburned again a little bit after watching a baseball game.

I need to remember I don't live in England any more... When it's 105 I can almost feel my skin burning.

21. Post #61
    August 2008
    163 Posts
    Welp, I made a short little thing celebrating both the previous life of Facepunch UK1, but also its successor, The Bitter Taste of Tea. Out with the old and in with the new, we always say! I look forward to a long and frivolous time here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,873 Posts
    Welp, I made a short little thing celebrating both the previous life of Facepunch UK1, but also its successor, The Bitter Taste of Tea. Out with the old and in with the new, we always say! I look forward to a long and frivolous time here.

It's funny because...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #63

June 2012
    712 Posts
    I vote no micspam. Last time i was on, either my ears have broke since last listening to it (Nearly a year ago), people just don't know what Goldwave is anymore, or the type of music playing was just terrible over the ingame voice.

I know there are a lot of people on here that have great music, but is it really needed anymore? I mean, I guess I turned into one of those guys that'll say "If you want to listen to music, just play pandora or Spotify in the background"
    With the alt tab fix that's become easier.

That's what's preventing me from coming back, terrible sound quality. You can't even speak because people will just be playing choppy low quality music.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,873 Posts
    Alternately impose a "Goldwave yer shit!" rule.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,899 Posts
    boy 'goldwaving' sure is a relic from old times, equalizing is a more general term

the croil guide to goldwaving your crap

hi download goldwave if you don't have any other audio crap here

now i personally use audacity so i went through all the trouble of downloading this too

close this screen its annoying

close this one too unless you really need it its also annoying

open file!!!! this is important

(the uk remix is crap get the original aussie one)

click

put it on -10 or something, thats what i always did and it turned out okay but it makes the entire song more quiet. you might want to try experimenting with the presets, which has a 'reduce bass' preset

remember in voice chat it's the bass that makes the song crap!

should look something like this

if you use something else and you dunno what to do, search for 'equalizer' somewhere and look for a way to reduce bass

i dont really play tf2 much anymore so idk but here you go anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    October 2011
    651 Posts
    crudy saves the day once again <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #67

June 2012
    712 Posts
    So I join the server this morning. I changed my name, avatar, and spray to mess with somebody from another server. I come onto this one and Transistor repeatedly said that I can't use the backburner or the axtinguisher and that if "Chris" was on that I would be banned. I don't understand how you can ban a weapon from being used... if you want, just install a plugin to get rid of them. I'm sure those are out there?
    So here we are, me and another pyro vs him and another guy. We start winning!
    What does he do?

Yeah... nice Admins you have here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Hahahaha oh wow, if its in the game you can use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #69

December 2011
    3 Posts
    So I join the server this morning. I changed my name, avatar, and spray to mess with somebody from another server. I come onto this one and Transistor repeatedly said that I can't use the backburner or the axtinguisher and that if "Chris" was on that I would be banned. I don't understand how you can ban a weapon from being used... if you want, just install a plugin to get rid of them. I'm sure those are out there?
    So here we are, me and another pyro vs him and another guy. We start winning!
    What does he do?

Yeah... nice Admins you have here.
    haha, you know, if you take the entire story and shove it up your ass, that would be great.
    cuz mather of fact - you were being a douche from the minute you came on 'till the minute i kicked you.
    next time, point that out before trying to make me look bad you twit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,873 Posts
    haha, you know, if you take the entire story and shove it up your ass, that would be great.
    cuz mather of fact - you were being a douche from the minute you came on 'till the minute i kicked you.
    next time, point that out before trying to make me look bad you twit.
    As of right now the only context we have is that picture he posted, and from that, all we can gather is that you kicked him for using the backburner.

Not to take sides but on a your argument against his basis, I can only side against you as HE has evidence to back it up.

Although I'm sure a server log will set everything straight.

31. Post #71
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    bad server bad admins bad players brb breaking computer killing self

Edited:

bad game too

Edited:

in fact, i honestly don't see how this can be considered a successor to the "FP" server when 90% of the players don't even know what fp is, and a solid percentage of the admins don't even post.

Edited:

oh wait all of the admins lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #72

December 2011
    3 Posts
    As of right now the only context we have is that picture he posted, and from that, all we can gather is that you kicked him for using the backburner.

Not to take sides but on a your argument against his basis, I can only side against you as HE has evidence to back it up.

Although I'm sure a server log will set everything straight.
    Tbh, its not a proof of me kicking him for using backburner.
    but i get your point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Weedlord of Bournemouth
    May 2012
    828 Posts
    Tbh, its not a proof of me kicking him for using backburner.
    but i get your point.

maybe you missed that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus!
    August 2009
    505 Posts

in fact, i honestly don't see how this can be considered a successor to the "FP" server when 90% of the players don't even know what fp is, and a solid percentage of the admins don't even post.
    Well it was started by the regulars from FPUK and a lot of the other regulars play on it. Every-time I play on there there's always a good few people complaining about micspam and don't seem to know what FP is either but that's normal, its a different server run by different people, and its still fairly new. Give it time and a community will build up around it and it will all be fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #75

June 2012
    712 Posts
    Well, in all honesty as soon as he said I should be banned for using them I said "Well go ahead, ban me"
    Asking for bans is never smart, but in this situation if he did ban me, it wouldn't be because I asked him to do it, but because I was using a weapon he didn't like.
    The only time I talked back to you was when we were arguing about the weapons and I never got personal.

Edited:

Also, I stopped using the backburner as soon as you force switched me to the other team (I understand that, we wanted balanced teams)
    I used the degreaser + Axtinguisher and I nailed you with the axtinguisher combo multiple times. I think that's why you were getting mad.

You probably thought that I didn't go on FP and I was just a pub player. I'd go as far as to say that you thought you could kick me and abuse your authority to a random person because you wouldn't have to see them again.

36. Post #76

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    People people, lets stop whining and have a big group hug.
    Kiss and make up There, isnt this better.

Transistor: Hey Paisano!
    Mrs Moon: MR SUUUUUUUUN
    Batman: I want to have babies with you, grow a vagina!

Love you all.
    Done

~Koopa has had his say in the matter.
    (which in helpfulness = 0% )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    November 2008
    1,827 Posts
    Wow, he didn't even ask you to add the server to favourites, how rude.
    People people, lets stop whining and have a big group hug.
    Kiss and make up There, isnt this better.

Transistor: Hey Paisano!
    Mrs Moon: MR SUUUUUUUUN
    Batman: I want to have babies with you, grow a vagina!

Love you all.
    Done

~Koopa has had his say in the matter.
    (which in helpfulness = 0% )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...57OQniAA#t=65s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

38. Post #78
    October 2009
    174 Posts

YouTube's feed today was interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus!
    August 2009
    505 Posts
    Ohhh you're suppose to touch the rocket when the platform is at the top, and you have the Australium.

Although it makes things far more tense if you have to push the person to the rocket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    September 2009
    1,725 Posts
    (the uk remix is crap get the original aussie one)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)