1. Post #1

June 2010
    23 Posts
    dead?

I haven't played it in a year but last time I was on there were literally hundreds of servers with 30-32/32 players for any one map and now it seems like most servers are empty usually and the ones that are full are few and far between. Are people waiting for TF3 or something?

(User was banned for this post ("Shit thread / UTT" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,628 Posts
    Are you blind? or did you put everything on in your filters?
    I can still find hundreds of servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    591 Posts
    there still are hundreds of full servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

June 2010
    23 Posts
    Are you blind? or did you put everything on in your filters?
    I can still find hundreds of servers.
    Yes
    certainly
    Bravo
    so can I

With less than 20 players.

there still are hundreds of full servers.
    With a 24 or 20 player limit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17 (list)

5. Post #5
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,321 Posts
    Why would you want to play 32 person Tf2?
    I still have nightmares of 32 person 2Fort
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,154 Posts
    With a 24 or 20 player limit.
    Why is that surprising? Thats pretty average for any game. Going over that in a game like TF2 which has alot of people in tight corridors it would just be horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,302 Posts
    It's probably your internet connection. Mine used to not show a lot of servers at one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

June 2010
    23 Posts
    Why is that surprising? Thats pretty average for any game. Going over that in a game like TF2 which has alot of people in tight corridors it would just be horrible.
    I know you children like to play 2fort, but that's obviously meant to be a 16-20 player map. Big boys like myself play other maps as well, like dustbowl and thundermountain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2009
    2,434 Posts
    I know you children like to play 2fort, but that' obviously meant to be a 16-20 player map. Big boys like myself play other maps as well, like dustbowl and thundermountain.
    Nice ad hominem there big boy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Insert title here

December 2005
    3,657 Posts
    I'm pretty sure TF2 is anything but dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2009
    2,434 Posts
    and don't bother googling it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,254 Posts
    If you don't have any filters on the server browser, you'll see THOUSANDS of servers.

I'm suspecting OP wants to play on exclusively Nighteam servers, which likely got the axe with the PoT Fletcher Dunn and the TF2 team enforced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

13. Post #13

June 2010
    23 Posts
    and don't bother googling it.
    Did we learn a new term in English this week? Good job, Timmy! You might even make the honor roll this year. Golly jeepers that'd be swell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2009
    2,434 Posts
    Way to avoid everyone's posts to argue with me, regardless, There are still tons of servers, just learn how to look for one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,302 Posts
    I know you children like to play 2fort, but that's obviously meant to be a 16-20 player map. Big boys like myself play other maps as well, like dustbowl and thundermountain.
    So you come here to ask a question, but when people start giving their input on the situation, you mock them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,254 Posts
    To be honest, I think OP is posting just to be an ass and to intentionally create a shitstorm. Let him cry in the corner as his arguments are futile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #17

June 2010
    23 Posts
    So you come here to ask a question, but when people start giving their input on the situation, you mock them?
    Yes because you're all too fucking inept to actually attempt to read my post. You just look at the title and start raging.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

August 2011
    294 Posts
    Aren't non-descriptive titles like this...

annoying?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,913 Posts
    lol as bad as 2fort is 32 man servers make you the bigger idiot.

plus he never even implied he played 24/7 2fort so you're also the only idiot

idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Brunei Darussalam Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2009
    2,434 Posts
    Yes because you're all too fucking inept to actually attempt to read my post. You just look at the title and start raging.
    Your title didn't say anything other than three words, so I doubt it's that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,302 Posts
    Everyone who has posted in this thread has posted a legitimate answer to your question. You're the one who isn't reading correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)