1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,750 Posts
    oh man this is retarded. i think shes butthurt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    If you hate on haters, are you a hater?
    Responding to "trolls" means you're angry or at least irritated, thus they win and continue to troll.

3. Post #43
    \\

March 2012
    220 Posts
    Well, I'd have a go on her tits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,326 Posts
    the video

God it's fucking awful
    'youtube is my life' did it first and did it better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    ''just wondering''
    December 2008
    2,878 Posts
    His ears at 15 seconds

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,371 Posts
    the comments made by the HATERS are way funnier than any of these 'comedians'

Edited:

u black basterd ur films are shit and if i ever see u on the street i'll cave ur head in

7. Post #47
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Just because you write hateful comments, that doesn't have anything connection with say that you have have sex.

"You hate me, get a life loser and get laid"

Yawn.

Even so the hateful comment being posted has nothing to do with wanting to have sex either. derp.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    432 Posts
    u black basterd ur films are shit and if i ever see u on the street i'll cave ur head in
    When I saw Noel Clarke come up, I wasn't even aware that he made films. To me, he will always be Mickey the Idiot. Or Ricky.