1. Post #41
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    hey CNN spam mail isn't news.
    unless you wanna report on how i denied the great Salaudin Sade his final death wish:

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Salaudin Sade, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.
    I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let them know that it is I Salaudin Sade that is making this generous donation.
    I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed in England where I wait for my time to come. If you are interested to help me i will give you more information about this like the amount that i deposited in the bank and Contact of the bank so you can contact them. I will also send you pictures of my self when in the hospital.
    Note that you will take 40% out of the funds and give 60% to the charity organizations. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart God be with you.
    If you can help please respond back to me on my preivate email: salaudin011@yahoo.co.jp

2. Post #42
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    7,881 Posts
    Maybe it will end up like tropico, and they will be sent to someone else or something so they will send you cash instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,744 Posts
    What a good deal, who wouldn't take it.

4. Post #44

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,550 Posts
    There is a Black Hawk Down reference in here somewhere.

6. Post #46
    C47
    January 2010
    968 Posts
    MOGADISHU: Somalia’s al-Qaeda-allied Shebab rebels on Saturday mocked a US offer of up to $33 million for tip-offs enabling the arrest of its top leaders, saying they would give 10 camels to anyone who helped locate Barack Obama.

The highest price put up by the US State Department on Thursday was for Shebab chief Ahmed Abdi aw-Mohamed — more commonly known as Godane or Abu Zubayr — with a $7 million bounty for information on where he is hiding.

“I can assure you that these kind of things will never dissuade us from continuing the holy war against them,” said another senior Shebab leader, Fuad Mohamed Khalaf, or “Shongole”, in a message carried on several websites. “There is nothing new in the fact that infidels pay to have Muslim leaders killed. They already did that by offering camels for the head of Prophet Mohammed, and the dollar is the camel of today,” he said.

He was referring to an offer of 100 camels made for Mohammed when he was fleeing Mecca for Medina, according to the Quran.

Khalaf added: “Whoever informs the mujahideen fighters of the place where Obama can be found will get 10 camels and for (US Secretary of State Hillary) Clinton, we will offer 10 roosters and 10 hens.”

The State Department said in a statement announcing the bounty for seven Shebab leaders that “the group is responsible for the killing of thousands of Somali civilians, Somali peace activists, international aid workers, journalists and African Union peacekeepers”.

The Shebab still control large parts of southern Somalia, but African Union troops, government forces and Ethiopian soldiers have clawed back several key bases from the insurgents in recent months.
    Idk why CNN says its 2 camels for Hilary, other sources indicate 10 hens and 10 roosters

Maybe CNN knows the conversion rates
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,383 Posts
    Here you go, Somali Islamists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton

I want my two camels please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,261 Posts
    Holy shit that's more camels than I make in a year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,558 Posts
    Holy shit that's more camels than I make in a year.
    Are you kidding, I can't make that many in my entire life!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #50
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    That really does sound tempting. I could do a lot with ten camels.

11. Post #51
    October 2008
    1,435 Posts
    Are you kidding, I can't make that many in my entire life!
    Wait, how does one make a camel?

12. Post #52
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    Wait, how does one make a camel?
    procreation with another camel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #53
    Which is why you trade them in for 20 goats, the goat market is really looking good this quarter. The exchange rate of camels to goats is rising though, so you'd better kidnap Obama soon.

dont trust this man, he sold me 4 chickens for 3 camels!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    C47
    January 2010
    968 Posts

dont trust this man, he sold me 4 chickens for 3 camels!
    Pfft Jews.

15. Post #55
    April 2010
    2,396 Posts
    You know what'd be funny, if someone actually took him out, just for the camels, not for personal reasons, religious extremist views, or general insanity, but because they needed 10 free camels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #56
    July 2009
    2,096 Posts
    You can't milk me. And I have nipples.
    Give me your address and a plane ticket, and I'll prove you wrong.

17. Post #57
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,211 Posts
    Throw in 2 chickens and it's a deal.

18. Post #58
    April 2012
    3,300 Posts
    "through its Rewards for Justice program."

I don't know, if you were patient enough and got past the annoying bidding system on quibids, I reckon you could get a couple camels for the price of several chickens.

Edited:

hey CNN spam mail isn't news.
    unless you wanna report on how i denied the great Salaudin Sade his final death wish:
    " I believe everyone will die someday"

I don't share this belief at all, completely unproven.

19. Post #59
    August 2009
    621 Posts
    Cheap bastards, the father of a (girl) friend of mine got offered 32 camels when he went to egypt in exchange for her hand in marriage (he declined it of course)
    Got offered 100 camels for my mom.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,255 Posts
    Got offered 100 camels for my mom.
    Hey man sorry to burst your bubble but we're not discussing how many camels we were offered to carry our mothers.

21. Post #61
    WhiskeyViking
    December 2008
    2,683 Posts
    I got one camel offered for my wife, and man is that camel cool!

22. Post #62
    July 2009
    2,096 Posts
    My camel has a smoking problem. He actually used to be a spokesperson for a company, but there something to do with kids... I don't know. He hasn't really done much since then.