1. Post #1
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    Justin Bieber’s good boy image has completely gone now as it has been revealed there is a huge chance that not only will he be arrested for the alleged assault he will be convicted too.

The 18 year-old was involved in a scuffle at the weekend during a trip to the cinema with girlfriend Selena Gomez, which resulted in the photographer ending up going to hospital and the ‘Boyfriend’ star wanted for questioning by the police. He left the scene before the authorities arrived and spoke to the photographer.

According to TMZ police have decided to refer the case to prosecutors and the star could face up to six months in jail.

Former New York prosecutor Raoul Fedler has told HollywoodLife that the only way the singer can avoid arrest is if his legal team can prove the incident never happened.

“Anytime the police say you need to come in for questioning they usually arrest you when you come in and then you get bailed out,” he revealed.

“They want to hear your side of the story. But very frequently, they arrest you right on the spot.” Currently the teen idol is in Norway for a scheduled performance and will most likely turn himself into authorities on his return.

“He’ll show up with his lawyer when he’s back and they might arrest him,” Raoul explained. “But it’s a misdemeanour, it’s not a felony. He is working with his legal team, publicist, personal manager and writing a lot of checks out right now.”

Despite his clean-cut image, the former prosecutor claims the best move for the teenager could be to plead guilty even though his team claim the assault didn’t happen.

“He’ll most likely go before the judge and plead guilty because he doesn’t want a jury trial like a Lindsay Lohan situation,” he added. “He’ll apologize and say he’s sorry and didn’t mean to hurt anyone. The judge will probably give him 30 days community service.”

Selena stepped out the day after the incident and showed her support for Justin with her ‘J’ themed jewellery. She joined other celebrities at Hollywood producer Joel Silver’s annual Memorial Day barbecue.
    Source: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieb...39713.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner x 121Funny x 16Informative x 3Zing x 2Friendly x 2Agree x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2010
    3,564 Posts
    No he's not.

Rich celebrities don't go to stay in jail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 161Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2010
    1,307 Posts
    Say what you like about Bieber, the pap most probably deserved it, like most of them do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 162Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,724 Posts
    No he's not.

Rich celebrities don't go to stay in jail.
    Especially in California. Gotta keep the prisons filled with violent criminals drug users.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 43Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    25,221 Posts
    article posted:
    According to TMZ police have decided to refer the case to prosecutors and the star could face up to six months in jail.
    He'll get a week, at most.

Edited:

Say what you like about Bieber, the pap most probably deserved it, like most of them do
    No one deserves to be assaulted like that. Even them.

It comes with being a celebrity. If anything, Bieber should get use to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,931 Posts
    I don't understand why I even cared enough to open this page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 81Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,412 Posts
    hoards of girls protesting outside of prison demanding bieber be released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 106Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #8
    Especially in California. Gotta keep the prisons filled with violent criminals drug users.
    are you capable of keeping your pro-weed bias private ever? every post you make is like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 51Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    February 2009
    25,221 Posts
    I doubt their mommies will drive them out for such a thing, especially if it goes past their 8pm bed time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,282 Posts
    I wonder how it would go if he actually did get some jail time, Can't imagine it would go well because "EWW JUSTIN BEIBER MAKES MUSIC I DON'T LIIIIIIIIKE"

11. Post #11
    February 2009
    25,221 Posts
    I wonder how it would go if he actually did get some jail time, Can't imagine it would go well because "EWW JUSTIN BEIBER MAKES MUSIC I DON'T LIIIIIIIIKE"
    "Did they put a female inmate with the male prisoners!?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    718 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling/shitposting" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 44Funny x 32Artistic x 7Dumb x 5Friendly x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Zing x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,626 Posts
    Free beeby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    411 Posts
    Oh god, if he does go to jail hes gonna get fucked up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    I wonder if his community service will be to not sing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 42Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    8,026 Posts

In my opinion, the paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to get away with a third of the shit that they do. Not saying that this guy deserved to be assaulted because he certainly didn't, but I can understand why some celebrities would snap.

Can you imagine being followed around constantly by assholes who hound you trying to get every little detail about your life all in order to make a living? No respect for privacy, and I'm really tired of our culture's continued promotion and acceptance of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 45 (list)

17. Post #17
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,411 Posts
    Death sentence!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    October 2010
    873 Posts
    He's gonna have a 'boatload' of fun in jail.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    916 Posts
    He probably won't stay in jail for long like most popular celebrities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Facepunch's #1 Huskybutt
    July 2011
    2,093 Posts
    But ... we have all heard about those prison rape stories,    I just never thought it would happen to the one person I keep thinking deserves it.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    16,161 Posts
    i hate justin bieber so much ahAHAHGGHGHHAHHH i hate him so much!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,567 Posts
    Justin Prison
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 28Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,327 Posts
    He's gonna have a 'boatload' of fun in jail.
    You mean 'buttload'

Hehe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    This little fucker is worth $112 million.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    Oh god, if he does go to jail hes gonna get fucked up
    His ass will look like the flag of Japan after he's completed his sentence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Funny x 39Agree x 3Winner x 2Artistic x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    October 2011
    1,281 Posts
    Watch him come out of prison as some hard ass with tattoos everywhere and he quits his singing career to be a biker (We all know he has enough money to retire by now)

- Crowd of Justin Bieber fans waiting outside -
    "Who da fuck are these bitches screamin at"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    827 Posts
    His ass will look like the flag of Japan after he's completed his sentence.
    And he won't mind it at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,258 Posts
    cynics across the globe shit their pants

29. Post #29
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,440 Posts
    I don't care about Justin Bieber, but fuck the paparazzi. They are what ruins entertainment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    I'd laugh if he became a bitch to some big bloke with the nick name 'Tiny'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts

You obviously have never been personal-space raped by them. They jump in front of you and ask questions in a demanding, entitled tone. There's a reason why Journalists and Photographers are generally overly klingy assholes that would stab you in the back for a dime and half a headline. They're off-camera attentionwhores and they're absolutely ruining my fab image!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2012
    566 Posts
    Someone should place a C4 on his jail bed then finally no more jb jokes on youtube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

33. Post #33
    In my opinion, the paparazzi shouldn't be allowed to get away with a third of the shit that they do. Not saying that this guy deserved to be assaulted because he certainly didn't, but I can understand why some celebrities would snap.

Can you imagine being followed around constantly by assholes who hound you trying to get every little detail about your life all in order to make a living? No respect for privacy, and I'm really tired of our culture's continued promotion and acceptance of it.
    "Oh my goodness can you believe what that bitch is doing? Have you seen these photos she's next to that other guy what a slutwhore I hate her so mu- oh wait she's dead SHE WAS A CANDLE IN THE WIND PAPARAZZI SCUM"

Edited:

I'd laugh if he became a bitch to some big bloke with the nick name 'Tiny'.
    "Rape makes me laugh" - Scrimp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    "Rape makes me laugh" - Scrimp
    If I buy a title I might just use that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    October 2009
    9,285 Posts
    He'll get a week, at most.

Edited:

"If you want to be a successful entertainer, you better get used to having your privacy and rights infringed!"

36. Post #36
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,906 Posts
    It would be cool if he actually did stay in for 6 months
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #37
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    13,915 Posts
    "If you want to be a successful entertainer, you better get used to having your privacy and rights infringed!"
    Well, according to prior court rulings, yes. If one willingly puts themselves in the public light, they stay in the public light. It basically revolved around some guy that was supposed to be a genius. He made a big deal about how great he was and had numerous articles done on him. A decade or two later, they did a follow up report showing how he had basically done nothing with his life and was mostly a failure. He sued them for breaching his privacy, and the courts ruled that because he willingly put himself in the public light, he would always be a part of it.

So basically yes. If you want to be a successful entertainer, you need to get used to not having privacy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    June 2012
    2 Posts
    Aw shucks, come on guys what did the Biebs ever do to you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Egypt Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    Stole my heart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    October 2010
    11,807 Posts
    Great first post, you'll obviously go far here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)