1. Post #1
    Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...0008#s=1073960

Reddit roommate pranks are nothing new, but If you've ever wondered how to nicely prank your roommate while he's away, Redditor antibrian might have found the answer: Turn a manly computer into a girly and sparkly Hello Kitty creation.

Hello Kitty computers and accessories aren't rare. Hello Kitty is so ridiculously popular that the famous feline has inspired everything from kitty computers to Hello Kitty themed airport terminal gates and planes (don't hate.)

This cat gets around.

Maybe now that the roommate has a fancy new Hello Kitty computer he'll be set to go online with the Hello Kitty massively multiplayer online role playing game.

Or he'll just disassemble the computer and put it back the way it was, which, is probably the most likely scenario.

As of this writing, our friend's roommate hasn't come home from his week away to see his new bejazzeled computer, but antibrian set up a camera to capture his reaction. So head over to the Reddit thread to see how the roommate reacts. Or just revel at the evil genius in the slideshow below.
    Pics in the source.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 26Funny x 6Late x 2Friendly x 2Winner x 2Artistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,628 Posts
    not a bad job actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2011
    2,252 Posts
    I don't think that small of a case would fit all of my computer in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,847 Posts
    I usually don't say shit like this, but why the fuck is this news?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 64Zing Zing x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,678 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 25Friendly Friendly x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,158 Posts
    I have no problem with people who like Reddit, but is this really news worthy? Much better pranks have got less attention so is this just because it was on Reddit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 53 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,673 Posts
    Huffingtonpost guys, and it's a slow news day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,818 Posts
    Soon this 'news' reaches that roommate before he's even returned home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,283 Posts
    Soon this 'news' reaches that roommate before he's even returned home.
    I thought the original reddit thread already had a reaction video up.

10. Post #10
    A true breast lover loves all breasts, regardless of the size.
    May 2010
    2,521 Posts
    I would keep that case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2007
    800 Posts
    I doubt the guy would care, I mean he has a perspex window that's showing his cables in a right state. The man clearly has no shame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

12. Post #12
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    I have a 300 dollar cooler master case, I cringed when I read this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #13
    I have a 300 dollar cooler master case, I cringed when I read this.
    You're stupid for spending that much on a case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Poor Chieftec Dragon

15. Post #15

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    i want one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    June 2009
    477 Posts
    Needs pink LEDs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,728 Posts
    You're stupid for spending that much on a case.
    Different strokes for different folks. You spend money on guns, he spends money on computers - some folks even pay other folks to pee or take a shit on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,651 Posts
    if i came home and saw this i'd just say with a completely straight face

"alright, you fuckers owe me a new case"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    May 2012
    990 Posts
    Haha that's fucking funny

20. Post #20
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,789 Posts
    if i came home and saw this i'd just say with a completely straight face

"alright, you fuckers owe me a new case"
    I'd just use it. Some say "ruined," but in this case (didn't realize until I typed) I'd say "improved."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2009
    3,911 Posts
    I would still be fucking livid that they messed with my stuff at all, let alone my computer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,704 Posts
    Meh, I would use it.

23. Post #23
    If some asshole PAINTED anything that belonged to me, I'd be so fucking mad I'd be in danger of going super sayain.

Pranks are all well and good, but you don't do anything permanent unless you're fucking stupid.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,100 Posts
    Different strokes for different folks. You spend money on guns, he spends money on computers - some folks even pay other folks to pee or take a shit on them.
    why did i read this is a 50's sitcom dad voice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,184 Posts
    Can Huffing Post please be added to sources not allowed, please?

it's TMZ with the occasional politics

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts
    If some asshole PAINTED anything that belonged to me, I'd be so fucking mad I'd be in danger of going super sayain.

Pranks are all well and good, but you don't do anything permanent unless you're fucking stupid.
    Maybe if they painted his car or something, but it's a PC case that sits under his desk.. If that makes you go "super saiyan" you need a counselor.

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    why did i read this is a 50's sitcom dad voice
    I read it in the voice of Red Foreman from that 70's show, with obligatory dumbass remark at the end.

28. Post #28
    A true breast lover loves all breasts, regardless of the size.
    May 2010
    2,521 Posts

The first picture shows that they bought an extra case of the one he had. So it's as simple and swapping the shit back.

29. Post #29
    August 2008
    242 Posts
    What idiot did the cable management? Its atrocious and blocks airflow.

30. Post #30
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,789 Posts

What if they painted one of the random unwashed pairs of boxers lying around your room? How pissed would you be?

31. Post #31
    What if they painted one of the random unwashed pairs of boxers lying around your room? How pissed would you be?
    super fucking mad, they're the only boxers I have.

Edited:

The first picture shows that they bought an extra case of the one he had. So it's as simple and swapping the shit back.
    I saw that image and had no idea that it meant they bought a second case. I suppose I can let it slide then

Edited:

Maybe if they painted his car or something, but it's a PC case that sits under his desk.. If that makes you go "super saiyan" you need a counselor.
    It's a PC case that he paid good money for. Monetary worth of the item in question doesn't dimish the fact that it's vandalism.

Besides I use the case I use for my PC because I like the look of it. Were it bright pink and covered in stickers, I wouldn't like the look of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)