1. Post #1

June 2012
    3 Posts
    I have seen basic guides, but I want to start a gaming community with a website, not a server for my friends and I to mess around on. I also want to add some addons, such as ULX Admin mod and PHX Tools. Can anyone help? Also, if there is coding, would anyone be interested in helping? I know I am a complete and utter noob, but I want to start a community, as I want a server with friendly and easygoing admins, and is also professional. I can own a forum/messageboard and a server with good connection for around $40/mo. I will also name it ParadigmRP.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know of a good VPN that is reliable and reasonably priced? I found one, and it is a bit more pricey than most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    Why don't you try something new? Rather than an RP server, make your community different, think outside the box. You'll get a lot of new members if you're not just GenericRP#482832, and you might actually grow and reach other Source games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    Why don't you try something new? Rather than an RP server, make your community different, think outside the box. You'll get a lot of new members if you're not just GenericRP#482832, and you might actually grow and reach other Source games.
    You mean #47589345734895734895734563489563
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    1,552 Posts
    Make something unique, like a spacebuild server.

5. Post #5
    Fretta, Spacebuild, not RP

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    592 Posts
    I agree. There are more than enough RP servers going around right now. If you're going to do it, have some difference.

7. Post #7

May 2012
    5 Posts
    make a propkill server

8. Post #8
    August 2011
    34 Posts
    Another RP server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)