1. Post #1
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,615 Posts
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/miami-h...0737--nba.html

The last time LeBron James suited up for the Miami Heat, he put on a historic performance, dropping 45 points, 15 rebounds, and 5 assists. LeBron's performance led the Heat to victory against theBoston Celtics on June 7, keeping Miami's championship aspirations alive.The Heat and Celtics will meet again on June 9 to find out who advances to the NBA Finals, to face theOklahoma City Thunder on June 12.
    "Both teams will come out with an appropriate level of urgency," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters about Miami's upcoming contest. "And that's the beauty of a Game 7. We fought and earned the right to have this on our home court. We don't take that for granted and we don't assume that that will take care of anything. We're going to have to play, compete at the same urgency level we played last night. And we'll also have to play well and probably have to beat them when they're at their best."
    Dwyane Wade didn't shoot the ball well during Game 6, but he did stay aggressive throughout the contest. It'll be nice to see him shoot the ball a lot better in Game 7, but I'm sure he'll bring his A-game.
    Chris Bosh played well in his first two games back from an abdominal strain, and I expect more of the same on Saturday. With the "big three" back in full force, Miami's chances of emerging victorious in Game 7 are pretty good.
    Given how well the Heat have played at the American Airlines Arena, they should be able to finish off the Celtics on Saturday. They'll need a solid performance from the "big three," and a little bit of help from their role players.
    "It's going to be a tough one," Wade told reporters. "It's going to be a tough one, Game 7. We look forward to it. I'm sure Boston will look forward to it as well. This is what NBA basketball is about."
    man, lebron just fucking destroys, looking forward to it

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/0...#storylink=cpy[/qu[/q
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2007
    3,255 Posts
    So the Sonics are in the final, sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    664 Posts
    Holy shit, Thunder actually made it this far? Definitely gonna root for my home state.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,930 Posts
    fuck the heat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2009
    2,756 Posts
    damn it, i wanted to see the last year of the big three in boston end with a championship.

Edited:

i feel like they choked at the end of the game though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,969 Posts
    For someone who doesn't live in the US, this doesn't mean shit to me

(User was banned for this post ("Why bother replying" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb x 8Agree x 2Funny x 2Disagree x 2Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    For someone who doesn't live in the US, this doesn't mean shit to me
    Then why comment?

Really didn't expect Oklahoma City to get this far. Wouldn't mind seeing them beat the heat.

8. Post #8
    January 2012
    406 Posts
    Javale McGee in 8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Fuck the Thunder. I'm a Seattlite so I'm going to be rooting for the Heat all the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,587 Posts
    Miamian here, go Heat! We need the Heat to get back in the Finals again. And this time, actually win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    Rooting for the Heat is like rooting for the Yankees.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2008
    1,725 Posts
    lebron's gonna choke like he always does

and then he's going to go on espn and make another hour long special about how he's going to switch teams in a cheap attempt to get a ring
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    Harden is the most underrated player in the league, he's the real star of the Thunder TBH.

Edited:

Fuck the Thunder. I'm a Seattlite so I'm going to be rooting for the Heat all the way.
    It's not our fault your city didn't give two fucks about keeping their team. I feel sorry for the Sonics fans, because Oklahoma City knew what it was like to lose a team, but don't blame the Thunder for it.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    I don't care who wins. I just enjoy Lebron not winning so I guess I'll be rooting for the Thunder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    June 2008
    717 Posts
    OKC had to beat Lakers, Dallas and Spurs - The only three west coast teams to win a championship in the past 10 years. Heat really only had to beat the Celtics on their way to the final and they still got taken to 7 games.

16. Post #16
    February 2007
    63 Posts
    Thunder up yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    OKC had to beat Lakers, Dallas and Spurs - The only three west coast teams to win a championship in the past 10 years. Heat really only had to beat the Celtics on their way to the final and they still got taken to 7 games.
    That's why I'm disappointed in the Hawks this year.

The Celtics didn't beat them by much and during every game the Hawks were either missing Al Horford or Josh Smith.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,095 Posts
    Oh man, this is gonna be SO good.
    My money's on OKC though based on past results. First round 4-0 sweep, semifinals 4-0 sweep, finals down 2-0 and won 4 straight. Heat went 4-1 against the Knicks, 4-2 against the Pacers and took it all the way to game 7 with the Celtics.

19. Post #19
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    OKC fans are fucking loud as hell. Hopefully they win and deny James his ring. Harden shoulda got MVP not the most overrated athlete ever.

20. Post #20

March 2012
    213 Posts
    HOLY FUCK HEAT IS IN!!!!

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    I guess I'm gonna have to root for the Heats since I really want the east coast to win this year

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,095 Posts
    OKC fans are fucking loud as hell. Hopefully they win and deny James his ring. Harden shoulda got MVP not the most overrated athlete ever.
    Harden got sixth man of the year, that seems like a nice compensation.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,446 Posts
    Fucking Celtics man... Had two chances...

Why the hell are all of the Boston and New England teams choking?

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,541 Posts
    I just hope everyone has a good time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #25
    March 2010
    907 Posts
    I just hope everyone has a good time
    You are a nice person.
    Also it should've been Spurs versus heat because they're classy as fuck.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,446 Posts
    I can't believe I'm rooting for the West two years in a row.

I hate Miami.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    6,005 Posts
    I'm a bulls fan.

:(

I hope the heat fucking lose
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,275 Posts
    Woot woot finally a day to be proud of being from Oklahoma.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    Fucking Celtics man... Had two chances...

Why the hell are all of the Boston and New England teams choking?
    Boston's on the downslope. They're just a bunch of old guys right now who are only getting worse every year. I don't see Boston being at the top again until they get a fresh starting roster.