1. Post #1
    April 2012
    98 Posts
    Hi,

U should check out https://www.humblebundle.com/. They're offering Indie games, and you can choose the price.
    I personally chose $1 lol, but its a good deal. Money goes to some kids fund hospital or something like dat.

This isn't a scam, I can vouch for it, as i purchased the pack.

Enjoy :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Late Late x 15 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    3,840 Posts
    At least your heart's in the right place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2009
    614 Posts
    At least your heart's in the right place.
    I personally chose $1 lol, but its a good deal. Money goes to some kids fund hospital or something like dat.
    How so?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2012
    98 Posts
    $1 is better than $0.01, which u can donate lol. I'm not heartless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2008
    4,753 Posts
    $10 is better than $1, which u can donate lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2012
    98 Posts
    $10 is better than $1, which u can donate lol.
    I won't argue, $1 is a bit to little, should've donated more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

7. Post #7
    August 2005
    110 Posts
    There's more site's like this. Off the top of my head, indieroyale and indiegala.com both have some good deals.
    Edit:Oh, the IndieRoyale bundle is done for now. Will be a new pack in a while though.
    The IndieGala has a great deal at the moment, at which you pay a minimum of $6,- (if you want the whole list) to get 12 games. Last few are pretty good, SBK X is a great superbike racing sim (pretty hard though) and ninja blade is like an indie ninja gaiden on steroids.

Worth it.

Also, this might be getting close to the 10'th humble indie bundle already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2008
    4,753 Posts
    I won't argue, $1 is a bit to little, should've donated more
    Then add more, on your bundle page it gives you the option to pay more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    January 2012
    3,794 Posts
    *goes to the page*

Holy crap, they have Super Meat Boy now in the bundle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)