1. Post #1
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    hello this is my new skin the waffen ss german with a feldmutze [IMG]skin1[/IMG]

download : http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3...erman-soldier/

please let know what you think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,534 Posts
    This does not need its own thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    im going to upload more of my ww2 skins here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Eh, decent, but it's too bland. Add some texture. His main color is the same all the way through.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    Eh, decent, but it's too bland. Add some texture. His main color is the same all the way through.
    working on the legs and boots ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8 (list)

6. Post #6

April 2011
    1 Posts
    working on the legs and boots ;)
    Nobody wants you here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 17Winner x 3Zing x 2Disagree x 2Friendly x 2Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Nobody wants you here.
    That's an amazing first post. I know you'll fit right in with us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Nobody wants you here.
    YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF FACEPUNCH NEW COMER!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,628 Posts
    www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1077521
    You should post here next time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2010
    6,626 Posts
    But he's right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2009
    6,229 Posts
    I understand that you're interested in World War II, a lot of people share that interest and have a fascination with the war as well. We also get that you like Minecraft, and want to make skins that other people can use and enjoy. However, there are a few things I'm going to note so you're better received next time you choose to post. First off, put more effort into your skin. There are hundreds of skins out there, and I can guarantee a good bit are related to World War II, what makes yours unique? As far as I can tell, it didn't take you very long, and you should put more effort into getting shadowing, colour, and overall detail, better. I also suggest you not make a new thread for a skin when they're pretty easy to make. Post it in the megathread, which you can find by going through the Minecraft subforum and looking. Thirdly, you have to put your image on an image hosting website before you can use [img] tags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    But he's right.
    I never said I disagree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,651 Posts
    Just because you have a high post count, doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Something an old art teacher used to say to me was to use a minimum of 3 colour variations for every object. Right now you literally have one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #15
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,191 Posts
    Fucking elitist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #16
    My skins are better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

18. Post #18
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    ok. enough shitposts i upload my skins on a other thread, i made my skin a bit better and i will take some time for it from now, thanks loriborn for your comment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,534 Posts
    bow and hail my mighty postcount you lowly peasant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #20
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    Thirdly, you have to put your image on an image hosting website before you can use [img] tags.
    what is a good hosting site ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,534 Posts
    imgur.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts

hey guys is my dick big enough yet

Edited:

imgur.com
    also FileSmelt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Puu.sh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #24
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,191 Posts
    Shame 86% of them are shitposts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)