1. Post #161
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    These are just reactions, for every knife kill he probably died two or three times. However a game mode which punishes players doesn't seem like a good idea.
    It makes them lose their rank in the gamemode, which resets after each round.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    THE TRUE SAN DIEGAN WARLORD
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts

if we could make something like this, it would be incredible
    Me and some of the bros from Facepunch Plays did something like this earlier today, we all became hobos and we set a base up in the sewer. We had like 10 bitcoin machines and when the admin found us he trashed the base and he took our cash away. In return, we made picket signs using wire and we protested against the police station until we all became victims of police brutality. I'll upload some of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 6 (list)

3. Post #163
    June 2010
    4,310 Posts
    I used to have a L4D2 server, and I'd occasionally mess around with the people who would play on it. I'd act like I had no idea who owned the server, and I'd use the console to silently force the spawning of ridiculous numbers of tanks. (Via a server plug-in.)

People get pretty upset when 4 or 5 tanks stop them right when they think they're going to win.
    easiest l4d griefing you can do is running far, far ahead of your teammates and clearing everything faster than the zombies can spawn. it's also fun outrunning a tank, and even spawning a second tank due to your sonic the hedgehog speeds. it's much, much easier to do on l4d than l4d2, since l4d2 zombies are magical wizard hitlers that wrap themselves around you once they become even close to hitting you.

...also be sure to eat all of your teammates' medkits on every level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,653 Posts
    Me and some of the bros from Facepunch Plays did something like this earlier today, we all became hobos and we set a base up in the sewer. We had like 10 bitcoin machines and when the admin found us he trashed the base and he took our cash away. In return, we made picket signs using wire and we protested against the police station until we all became victims of police brutality. I'll upload some of it.
    Hobo Rights!
    Come to think of it, who has the video for it?

5. Post #165
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts
    Hobo Rights!
    Come to think of it, who has the video for it?
    Me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 6 (list)

6. Post #166
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    12,673 Posts
    Hot damn. Wish I could join you guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,653 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    April 2009
    677 Posts
    Never saw that announcement on the Steam group, did you even post one?

All i've seen is ArmA 2 and GTA 4

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    20,861 Posts
    These are just reactions, for every knife kill he probably died two or three times. However a game mode which punishes players doesn't seem like a good idea.
    But if you look at the scoreboards, he always has at least a 2:1 KDR and has the most kills on each server by at least 10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,330 Posts
    play ro2

take commander

arty own spawn

proceed to get kicked for TKs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    May 2010
    355 Posts
    My only real experience as a griefer was in Alien Swarm. (Remember that game?)

If you do remember it, I'm sure you remember the hospital level with all the parasites, and how a medic is practically necessary to ensure less experienced player's survival. So two friends and I would find a lobby with an inexperienced guy, and when we got to that level we'd convince him to switch to medic, with the medigun and the medbeacons.

Once the level started, we'd have everyone stop, and go over a 'battle strategy'. "Now, remember, protecting the medic is KEY. We can't risk losing our only failsafe against the facehuggers. Now, this first room is pretty safe, so the medic is going to stay at the back of the formation until we get to a place where an attack from the rear might be possible." Seeing reason in our strategy, the newb would wait for us to enter into the hospital lobby with him following behind.

However, as soon as we went through the first door, our technician immediately turns around and welds it shut before the medic gets through. "We've gotta PROTECT THE MEDIC, guys.", he'd say. "He'll be safe here."

We'd then go and do the entire mission while he sat there. Eventually, enough aliens would wander by the door and begin to break it down, and they'd usually kill him, at which point we'd yell at him for 'jeopardizing the mission' by leaving his safe zone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 47Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Had a great run today with Mr. Smartass and Co., our führer will soon have a cathedral dedicated to him. Also melons.
    Video coming soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    September 2008
    1,131 Posts
    Had a great run today with Mr. Smartass and Co., our führer will soon have a cathedral dedicated to him. Also melons.
    Video coming soon.
    I love how I just said let's spawn melons and then everybody did it... BAM!
    Melons blacklisted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Dosen't need a bigger avatar
    April 2010
    2,964 Posts
    My friend has just got a new Minecraft server, we must grief it at some point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #175
    September 2010
    6,583 Posts
    That was a great run everybody. Trouble in Nazi Town was great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    September 2009
    1,982 Posts
    [~420MLG~]Fr3d3r1ck Krauvst3In[~HEILSHOT~]

also, i remember a little while back me and my brother would go onto this Minecraft server and act as tribals

we would seclude ourselves from the rest of the people on the server, we changed our skins to native americans, we built totem poles and tents all around where we lived and spoke gibberish everytime someone tried to talk to us.

eventually we recruited a bunch of people and we would just surround people in full diamond gear and rip them apart with our fists

then we would take his shit and run back to our camps. we eventually gathered a fuckload of stone and we built a giant monument to our god, Za'Kahlil.

then we burnt all of the armor and proceeded to rip apart the towns of the other people at night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #177
    June 2012
    4,813 Posts
    Griefing with an overly dramatic player

Apparently he did indeed, get off the thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    September 2009
    6,089 Posts
    Video coming soon.
    Man, I was terrible at helping with all of this. Also, sorry for leaving randomly, nasty storm was coming through and needed to keep the computers from accidentally getting fried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

20. Post #180

April 2011
    4,313 Posts
    Hell, some people with lose it at you even if you are playing properly.
    Remember kiddies, if you lose lane it isn't your fault, it's because jungle sucks hard and didn't gank right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #181
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    Well that was fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,537 Posts
    Today was worth the yesterday of work, entirely
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    Fuck to the yes it was.
    Gathering screenshots now.

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    The admin ended up banning an innocent guy too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    The admin ended up banning an innocent guy too.
    That innocent guy was an admin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    14,550 Posts
    I'm guessing the Team Roomba videos have already been posted?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Team Roomba is so 2007.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts

Long live Germania, the city of the free and the bringers of democracy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Germania's surroundings have been populated EXCLUSIVELY with pure birchkin as part of Germania's Eugenics Program. All other kind of trees have been safely transported to another site and compensated for their potential losses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

30. Post #190
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts
    woah cool wow

31. Post #191
    June 2012
    41 Posts
    If i ever see a Brony on Team Fortress 2, Once i get a new computer and that. Im going to name myself Action Hank and hunt him down, team mate or not.
    You're a fucking hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    I wish I could do some work with FPP group, but the US ping is just intolerable, can't react well to ingame stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    Just as a reminder, our group is here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/facepunchfuntime

And a screenshot, circa 10 seconds after the admin found us:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

34. Post #194
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    Just as a reminder, our group is here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/facepunchfuntime

And a screenshot, circa 10 seconds after the admin found us:
    can you send me an invite for the group

35. Post #195
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    can you send me an invite for the group
    It's a public group

Edited:

The link is literally in the post you quoted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #196
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    It's a public group

Edited:

The link is literally in the post you quoted
    oh wow

last time i looked the group was locked so i thought it still was

or wait that was a different group??? fuck im tired
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    I had to find this because I haven't seen it in forever, already laughing

if you won't watch it all atleast go to 9:26 and on it sums everything up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    5,993 Posts
    people dont know about muting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

39. Post #199
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,312 Posts
    I think you can call this griefing:

One day a bunch of comp TF2 players, including me, decided to join a pub server with scrub names; xXxn05k0pzxXx and stuff like that. We changed our loadouts to vanilla, gibus, and the low medals if we had them. Then we would play crap and generally act like noobs. We were mostly on the same team, the first map was ctf_Turbine. We were losing badly, the rest of my team were calling us noobs and getting angry. Right before the last cap, we all started playing properly, as we planned.

We completely decimated the other team, we went from missing every shot to co ordinated team work and not missing at all. We got hackusated and threatened to be banned, but that was some wanker pretending to be admin and saying he was going to VAC ban us :V

Did it a few more times on other servers, but we went straight to playing properly once we were all on the same team. Twas hilarious fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

40. Post #200
    Dosen't need a bigger avatar
    April 2010
    2,964 Posts
    does anyone want to grief my friends minecraft server tonight?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)