1. Post #2881
    February 2012
    165 Posts

Thought I'd post an update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2882
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    9,990 Posts

Gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

3. Post #2883
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,785 Posts
    does that say gibberish?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2884
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,273 Posts
    A quick little sumthin'

It's very boring tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

5. Post #2885
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,785 Posts
    It's very boring tbh
    It's plain, but I like it because of that.
    Seems refreshing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2886
    July 2011
    9,990 Posts
    -honk-

Edited:

Progress!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

7. Post #2887
    August 2011
    1,586 Posts
    -honk-

Edited:

Progress!
    Damn that looks good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #2888
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    Did they modify the workshop's counters or something?

Why are half the submissions on the front page for the week not even real submissions...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

9. Post #2889
    July 2011
    9,990 Posts
    does that say gibberish?

Yeah, that was a placeholder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #2890
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,733 Posts

Why are half the submissions on the front page for the week not even real submissions...
    Ragnarok is upon us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

11. Post #2891
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,363 Posts

That agreevote of mine wasn't 'yes they did, I have proof', but rather 'yes, I am wondering the same thing, this is surprising and infuriating.'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2892
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    79 Posts

Well, I noticed that a certain submission that I found plain retarded was removed finally.
    What was it? Title was "D.V.D" and the description was some sort of anime kawaii language. the reference/submission image? A young anime girl with a dress and a bra. It was submitted under EVERYTHING, even weapons. The submitter got REALLY defensive when I questioned its existance and why in all hell it would fit in the tf2 universe. Not just that, people (I can only assume minors) kept rating it up and saying it was good. Why? Anime Bras... Fucking... Bras...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

13. Post #2893
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts
    rather, make a belt for the medic with the blue's spy head on it

you can even make a meelee replacement and put a miniature chainsaw for it.

oh god why did somehow imagined the medic into lollipop chainsaw... Saint Gaben Modders aahhhh i need to lunch
    There's already a pic of it in the media thread, somewhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #2894
    So I just loaded the Pyro in SDK's model viewer...

And fell out of my chair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 25Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #2895
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,018 Posts
    So I just loaded the Pyro in SDK's model viewer...

And fell out of my chair.

Why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

16. Post #2896
    April 2010
    840 Posts

Could you make an unscoped version as well? I'd especially like that for mah Big Kill cause it's based on the same/similar weapon.
    Though an Enforcer replacement could be good too seeing how it's the most powerful of spy's primaries yet looks like it should be the weakest.
    Yeah sure why not. I was also thinking about slapping some technological thingy in the place of the scope for a diamondback version, maybe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 33Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

17. Post #2897
    August 2011
    1,586 Posts

Yeah sure why not. I was also thinking about slapping some technological thingy in the place of the scope for a diamondback version, maybe.
    Jesus fucking Christ that is glorious!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #2898
    December 2011
    1,636 Posts

It happens because the typical voters on the workshop are complete idiots and dont understand what an actual workshop submission should be nor do they know how things like paint work and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

19. Post #2899
    Could someone make this dude's iron mask

As a Pyro head please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2900
    April 2011
    468 Posts

Project "Make TF2 actually fucking fit itself" will take forever.

But it will be fabulous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

21. Post #2901
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    Could someone make this dude's iron mask

As a Pyro head please?
    He looks like the Spy, why Pyro ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

22. Post #2902
    January 2010
    1,091 Posts
    ooh, my turn

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #2903
    May 2011
    2,839 Posts
    some progress.

Playing around with the colors and working on the hose clipping. so far about 45% of the animations don't clip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Aruba Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #2904
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,091 Posts
    Still not sure about the hose, looks spiffy and unique though.
    Having such a thing on the lower end of your back cant be pleasant though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #2905
    July 2011
    9,990 Posts
    I womder how far has Nassimo gotten with my revolver's texture :y
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

26. Post #2906
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,018 Posts
    some progress.
    Errmm I think this hole should be smaller.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #2907
    He looks like the Spy, why Pyro ?
    Because Q is a mysterious nutcase who people know bugger all about, like the Pyro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #2908
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    Errmm I think this hole should be smaller.
    I would guess that area is not completely done yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #2909
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,711 Posts

They should release some fitting weapons as reskins of promo items that have unique stats.
    Mostly Deus Ex, Rift and Grordbort weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2910
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    Because Q is a mysterious nutcase who people know bugger all about, like the Pyro.
    But Spy is also mysterious, also he's got similar clothes, body-structure, and also basically has the same hat an an unlockable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2911
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    1,809 Posts
    Guess who's back after having too much school work?
       Guess who'll have to repeat his year?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 35 (list)

32. Post #2912
    But Spy is also mysterious, also he's got similar clothes, body-structure, and also basically has the same hat an an unlockable.
    Why not both, then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #2913
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    some progress.

Playing around with the colors and working on the hose clipping. so far about 45% of the animations don't clip
    that's a really interesting backpack idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #2914
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,459 Posts
    that's a really interesting fannypack idea
    That thing should get the Medigun Accessories equip region so that it can be usable with the Scrap Pack but not with the Emerald Jarate. Knowing Valve, they'll probably give it the Back equip region without a second thought.

35. Post #2915
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,363 Posts
    some progress.

Looks nice, but why is there a jar of piss instead of über liquid?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #2916
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    That thing should get the Medigun Accessories equip region so that it can be usable with the Scrap Pack but not with the Emerald Jarate. Knowing Valve, they'll probably give it the Back equip region without a second thought.
    that's fine, with the scrap pack it would just be confusing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2917
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,459 Posts
    that's fine, with the scrap pack it would just be confusing
    I'm pretty sure that if you're seeing the Medic from behind, you can see the machine on his badunkadunk just fine. The Scrap Pack won't exactly change that nor will any other Back item -- it's no more confusing than seeing a Medigun Medic and a Kritzkrieg Medic from behind, with the introduction of Back items for the Medic, the confusion can never be alleviated by having a unique backpack for the Kritzkrieg unless Back items are only equippable with the stock Medigun.

38. Post #2918
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Can anyone do me a real quick favor and make the Cigarette in the Spy's mouth invisible?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

39. Post #2919
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    the confusion can never be alleviated by having a unique backpack for the Kritzkrieg unless Back items are only equippable with the stock Medigun.
    that's a pretty acceptable solution to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #2920
    August 2010
    179 Posts

Happy? I'm probably gonna make the spy's mouth open or something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)