1. Post #3001
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,370 Posts
    Download?

Use GFC scape to grab the sound files (from source sounds) then plop them into the sound/weapons folder with the names Pistol_shoot for SMG sound and Shotgun_shoot for the shotgun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #3002
    August 2010
    183 Posts
    Close enough?
    I put the cigarette on the plate thingy instead of mouth. And I AM NOT making the battery because that will take forever and I don't have forever and then somehow connect it to the medic.

How will I connect it to the medic????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3003
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    650 Posts
    Hey guys,

I have the week off and am putting together a small Spy set.

I decided to remake an old item I made, although I doubt anyone remembers the original as it was quite bad.

Anyway hope you guys like it!

the buckle is lacking some strokes, once that's detailed enough I'm calling it done.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3004
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,413 Posts
    Anyone got the link to the Legend of Zelda healthbar for tf2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #3005
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,032 Posts
    I tried that but somehow it screws up everything. I used only the 3 hose bones and when i try to rig it to the back pouch it goes everywhere else.
    You should be able to just rig the hose end to bip_pelvis or something to make it stationary where it is, and just work with it moving with the waist pack.

(Or have you tried that?)

6. Post #3006
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,357 Posts
    Hey guys,

I decided to remake an old item I made, although I doubt anyone remembers the original as it was quite bad.

the buckle is lacking some strokes, once that's detailed enough I'm calling it done.

Thanks!
    the old one was in my favorites
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

7. Post #3007
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,141 Posts
    Hey guys,

Thanks!
    ..Snack Sack? Is that you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

8. Post #3008
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    650 Posts
    ..Snack Sack? Is that you?
    He's grown up into the snack bag!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #3009
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,032 Posts
    So I feel it looks better with drawn on eyes, than with additional added on eye.

(I should also be able to make the eyes glow with this set up as well.)

10. Post #3010
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,141 Posts
    Don't bake AO for the ghost. Transparent stuff with AO = bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #3011
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,032 Posts
    Don't bake AO for the ghost. Transparent stuff with AO = bad.
    The AO will be removed when it is textured, but I left is in to have a texture while I finish the model.
    (I think it's about good though.)
    I will most likely make it a light tan with maybe team colored yellow eyes.

12. Post #3012
    April 2007
    989 Posts
    does this look too ridiculous to you guys? should i just go back to making a backpack anyway and ditch the whole waist pack idea?

comments and crits are welcome
    that thing looks gargantuan and some parts are really distracting to me. the whole jug underneath the medigun, the back pouch thing are really distracting to me atleast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #3013
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,934 Posts
    Close enough?
    I put the cigarette on the plate thingy instead of mouth. And I AM NOT making the battery because that will take forever and I don't have forever and then somehow connect it to the medic.

How will I connect it to the medic????
    1.- ignore the cigarette altogether.
    2.- the base should be a tad smaller so the top would wrap around the spy's neck perfectly. you could even make it as a cilinder, to futher prevent the clipping it would cause.
    3.- you can model the battery at the back of the spy's head. it doesnt really need to stick to the meet the medic's one(in fact you can avoid it completely if necesary)
    4.- and you can conect it to the medic with a simple string of leather to make it match the medic's belt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

14. Post #3014
    August 2011
    1,606 Posts
    Hey guys,

Thanks!
    The edgehighlights on the bag looks really strange to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3015
    October 2011
    700 Posts
    1.- ignore the cigarette altogether.
    2.- the base should be a tad smaller so the top would wrap around the spy's neck perfectly. you could even make it as a cilinder, to futher prevent the clipping it would cause.
    3.- you can model the battery at the back of the spy's head. it doesnt really need to stick to the meet the medic's one(in fact you can avoid it completely if necesary)
    4.- and you can conect it to the medic with a simple string of leather to make it match the medic's belt.
    I'd say somehow make a stand, canister, or weird metal box computer thingy for the spy head to be in or resting on, model the battery somewhere on the side of it, add some lightbulbs, tubes, or wires, have it be a backpack replacement. Hell make a medigun for it too. It could restore cloak to Spies being healed or something, idk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #3016
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    650 Posts
    The edgehighlights on the bag looks really strange to me.
    Could you elaborate on that? Does a certain area look strange or the whole thing? What do you mean by strange?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

17. Post #3017
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,032 Posts
    Yea eye balls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3018
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    7,838 Posts
    he needs to be less shiny

more like the apparition's aspect and less like a ghost-shaped piece of glass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #3019
    July 2011
    800 Posts
    Yea eye balls.
    Like Kinglah said, he's way too shiny.

Beware the Phantom Condom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #3020
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,032 Posts
    he needs to be less shiny

more like the apparition's aspect and less like a ghost-shaped piece of glass
    Forgot to disable the phong.
    Working on getting glow to work right now or I would replace the screenshot.

Ghosts, now in not condoms variety.

21. Post #3021
    I sell Bot Doggers and Bot Dogger accessories
    November 2011
    1,175 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #3022
    October 2010
    1,396 Posts
    What do you think about the texture? I'm not so sure about the blood.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 15Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3023
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,319 Posts
    Blood stain could use some work yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #3024
    October 2010
    1,396 Posts
    Better?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

25. Post #3025
    January 2012
    1,527 Posts
    does this look too ridiculous to you guys? should i just go back to making a backpack anyway and ditch the whole waist pack idea?

IT'S BEAUTIFUL, *sniff*

26. Post #3026
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Is it possible to make something like this for Spy or Soldier?

What? The muffler? The medals? The boobs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #3027
    May 2011
    2,915 Posts
    You should be able to just rig the hose end to bip_pelvis or something to make it stationary where it is, and just work with it moving with the waist pack.

(Or have you tried that?)
    I did that too. but when the weapon is loaded, the part that is attached to the hip is positioned on the weapon model's axis thus distorting it. i ever tried manually adjusting it for an hour to no avail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Aruba Show Events

28. Post #3028
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    November 2010
    4,234 Posts
    What? The muffler? The medals? The boobs?
    Gotta be the boobs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

29. Post #3029
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,069 Posts
    Gotta be the boobs.
    Motherly Father for the Soldier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #3030
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    5,131 Posts
    It's the coat part with the.. ribbons on the side?

and the medals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

31. Post #3031
    October 2010
    1,396 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ails/?id=20112 ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #3032
    I'm thinking it's the Epaulettes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #3033
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts
    he means the hair, ofc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #3034
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,211 Posts
    Nah, I posted this before. It's apparently not what he's after.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #3035
    April 2010
    3,168 Posts
    I had this idea for glass soda bottles that attach somewhere on the heavy, or are in a 6-pack and dangling off his side like with the lunchbox. Id also love for the soda itself to be paintable. But i cannot possibly do any of this, and i dont know if this idea was done ages ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Fy61Xhlzg Obvious reference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

36. Post #3036
    July 2011
    271 Posts
    I love Soda Popinski, but I think a simple can of soda to replace the sandvich would be better. It would require animations though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

37. Post #3037
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,835 Posts
    I had this idea for glass soda bottles that attach somewhere on the heavy, or are in a 6-pack and dangling off his side like with the lunchbox. Id also love for the soda itself to be paintable. But i cannot possibly do any of this, and i dont know if this idea was done ages ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Fy61Xhlzg Obvious reference.
    I like it, I'll see what I can do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #3038
    June 2011
    1,149 Posts
    I love Soda Popinski, but I think a simple can of soda to replace the sandvich would be better. It would require animations though.
    Nonsense. Heavy is big man. He can eat tiny baby glass bottle. Clearly all you need are custom sounds of eating glass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #3039
    November 2010
    179 Posts

I love your style Ronin. It is hugely inspirational.

That being said, (in my opinion)it does not belong in TF2. It's much too futuristic in both its shapes and themes. Although this Medigun is beautiful, by appearance I would say it belonged to a universe similar to that of Ratchet and Clank.

So yes, it does look too ridiculous.

EDIT:

Oh and I think a waist pack is a brilliant idea for a Medigun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3040
    Tal
    September 2011
    299 Posts
    Added some brushstrokes, also white eyes. Problem is: burshstrokes are a bit distorted causing it to look low qulaity. Probably will remove some of the brushstrokes and do something against the distortions.

What do you think?

PS: Also I shouldn´t forget to mention that the awesome model and uv has been made by Petachepas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)