1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,134 Posts

Compare: http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/129937

Around 60+ ragdolls in this pic.
    It's debatable if I should have used gaussian blur on the background to make it a lil less clustered, but I didn't really want to lose any of the details as such.
    I also could have added more motion blur in the pic on certain parts, but I think it'll do.

Scenebuild pics:

awesome posing on mah map

Other edit's from some kind folk from left to right:

minilandstan, KabsIsBack, Newaxe and Hunterdnrc's edits (thanks for those gents!)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner x 75Artistic x 9Disagree x 2Zing x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,358 Posts
    thats goddamn awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,825 Posts
    Holy fucking shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2009
    346 Posts
    Great God...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,963 Posts
    nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2009
    9,811 Posts
    Damn this is nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2012
    423 Posts
    What the model on the pic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    if I had 1$ for every title under my name, I had 1$
    December 2007
    1,741 Posts
    and again for the following days, every new picture will look like shit compared to this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2011
    1,451 Posts
    and again for the following days, every new picture will look like shit compared to this
    None as good as Urbanator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,497 Posts
    Well. I think I'm done with G-mod now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,115 Posts
    finally! another great pic from the awesome urbanator!
    i think i fell in love with the orcish/goblin warrioirs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    Looks really good! Only critisim is you should've added some fog layers or slightly adjust the color to a colder color when going to the back row of the scene.

Because now it looks like a huge horde of everything blending together. It isn't necessarily a bad thing but lots of details go missing and the image gets boring rather fast.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,134 Posts
    Looks really good! Only critisim is you should've added some fog layers or slightly adjust the color to a colder color when going to the back row of the scene.

Because now it looks like a huge horde of everything blending together. It isn't necessarily a bad thing but lots of details go missing and the image gets boring rather fast.
    I half agree with that. I agree with the fog idea, although I did add a lil to the scene here and there, but not loads - I wasn't really sure how much to do tbh.
    But not sure if I like changing the colours on the background guys to something colder. They're kinda close to what is developing into an inferno as the buildings burn,
    so it wouldn't have seemed right. Just my opinion anyway. I can understand though that it would certainly make it look less crowded.

Thanks for the comments all!

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,753 Posts
    It is... beautiful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,107 Posts
    I don't even need to say it to tell you that it's fantastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    This is my new background
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,253 Posts
    I had to wear shades to keep my eyes from exploding.
    It's... So beautiful...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    I half agree with that. I agree with the fog idea, although I did add a lil to the scene here and there, but not loads - I wasn't really sure how much to do tbh.
    But not sure if I like changing the colours on the background guys to something colder. They're kinda close to what is developing into an inferno as the buildings burn,
    so it wouldn't have seemed right. Just my opinion anyway. I can understand though that it would certainly make it look less crowded.

Thanks for the comments all!

If i said "colder to the front "It would've made more sense probably. :)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,134 Posts
    If i said "colder to the front "It would've made more sense probably. :)
    Aaaah yeah, that makes sense hah.

20. Post #20
    August 2009
    2,767 Posts
    This is magnificent!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    November 2010
    1,318 Posts
    Uber, I told you dont steal painting from gallery!

Heavy scenebuild and great edit btw :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Thailand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,308 Posts
    Mmmm, love every piece of work Urbanator. You're godly at this!

23. Post #23
    February 2012
    54 Posts
    Nice~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Taiwan Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    September 2011
    51 Posts
    this almost gave me an heart attack...

Holy sweet jesus urbanator...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    August 2010
    1,225 Posts
    Ok seriously I nearly broke my chair trying to get my mate over to take a look at this awesome peice you created, spun too fast took the chir with me to the floor. There should be a warning saying "Beware any images uploaded by Urbanator my cause bodily harm."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,612 Posts
    That's a piece of art right there!

Very good picture!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,347 Posts
    This piece is what all true warriors strive for!

Honestly though, this is what everyone here should be aiming to do someday, inspiring as fuck man. I don't mean "lots of shit" but I haven't said "wow" that hard in quite a while. Kudos sir.

EDIT:

Fuck did you add all of those shadows manually?!

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,963 Posts
    this is what everyone here should be aiming to do someday
    dude tbh i think at least half of that "everyone" quit making GMod pics the instant they saw this pic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,134 Posts
    This piece is what all true warriors strive for!

Honestly though, this is what everyone here should be aiming to do someday, inspiring as fuck man. I don't mean "lots of shit" but I haven't said "wow" that hard in quite a while. Kudos sir.

EDIT:

Fuck did you add all of those shadows manually?!
    Well, I suppose quite a lot I added manually - generally lighting on a scenebuild map like this needs a lot more work when it comes to shadows.
    Good practice though!

Gracias for commenting boys an gals!

30. Post #30
    November 2007
    59 Posts
    Epic win !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Very cool!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,825 Posts
    I love how Jocke rates every thread funny.

I did a little edit too!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,134 Posts
    I love how Jocke rates every thread funny.

I did a little edit too!

Interesting edit there brah, added it to the OP!