1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,598 Posts
    long live the canadian empire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

2. Post #82
    June 2009
    4,053 Posts
    The people of the world will fear the glorious nation of Best Korea!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #83

August 2011
    302 Posts
    People of the world will trade through Alexandria
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,003 Posts
    People of the world will probably just sort of ignore SPQR for a while.
    Then they'll fear us. At some point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    June 2009
    4,053 Posts
    I demand that this picture be put in the OP.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #86
    May 2011
    1,010 Posts
    CANADA, i wish to join your association when i get on soon as i has some things to do and i can have 2 other *loyal* IRL friends that can join that have experiance. (This may be useless to ask here so i will ask again when i get on the server)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,598 Posts
    the emperor accepts your request for citizenship

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,587 Posts
    Prometheus has landed in Criminalis! Were a very peaceful faction, and provide food to the needy. Were a striving colony that lives underground. Were also good with adopting lost aliens or Creepers.

9. Post #89

April 2011
    533 Posts
    MathYork will bring an end to the vicious savages over in Canada who hate math.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    MathYork will bring an end to the vicious savages over in Canada who hate math.
    long live MathYork

11. Post #91
    January 2012
    3,793 Posts
    I can't seem to get out of Africa without starving.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

12. Post #92

April 2011
    533 Posts
    I can't seem to get out of Africa without starving.
    your people are used to starving
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    Hes trying to cause drama, ignore him. (hes still mad)

P.S to his comment : Unexplored areas don't show trees.

No great skeeve, if you look at the dynmap, there are large yellow grass areas, yellowed grass is grass in desert biome, and theres lots of it.

Edited:

Why are you even in this thread? You are just looking to cause trouble. Please leave now.
    Simply because Shakken doesn't like me doesn't mean I'm causing trouble, why don't you get over what happened in the last thread, or alternatively, post what you aren't over yet in that thread. This isn't the place to discuss EarthCraft, so I would like to ask YOU to leave if you won't discuss criminalis.

Edited:

Also shakken, there is a LARGE multitude of plugins that support a border in a rectangular region, check out BorderArea. It has a points file where you put in 2 sets of X, Z points and it will create a border around that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,587 Posts
    Gotta love how Dankie comes in here acting like a boss.

Anyway, I'm selling loads of shit into the store so I can buy stacks of food in the near future. And I hope this near future is real soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    July 2008
    1,035 Posts
    Have A-team decided to grace this server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #96
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    Gotta love how Dankie comes in here acting like a boss.

Anyway, I'm selling loads of shit into the store so I can buy stacks of food in the near future. And I hope this near future is real soon.
    I don't understand your beef with me dude, you guys are bringing old drama back into this thread, you can settle whatever issues you have with me privately in a pm, or alternatively if you wish to publicly discuss this I invite you to the old Earthcraft thread.

Edited:

I think they ragequit forever, they weren't from FP when earthcraft was up, pokerchamp had made an account just to share how mad he was when the whole fiasco started.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #97
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,777 Posts
    Stop, your bringing drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #98
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    Stop, your bringing drama.
    Not so, every time I post I'm labeled as a troll or an asshole. How on earth am I causing it? I've mentioned more times than I care to repeat that any thing about EarthCraft should be handled in it's respective thread, or in a PM to me.

You can keep going on with this childish "Ur bringing drama!", "No u!" as long as you want, because frankly my dear I don't give a damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

19. Post #99
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,777 Posts
    !!IRONY ALERT!! Please just go away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

20. Post #100
    July 2008
    1,035 Posts
    Not so, every time I post I'm labeled as a troll or an asshole. How on earth am I causing it? I've mentioned more times than I care to repeat that any thing about EarthCraft should be handled in it's respective thread, or in a PM to me.

You can keep going on with this childish "Ur bringing drama!", "No u!" as long as you want, because frankly my dear I don't give a damn.
    Weren't you supposed to be on holiday? If so then please enjoy your holiday and do other things than posting on FP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #101
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    Weren't you supposed to be on holiday? If so then please enjoy your holiday and do other things than posting on FP.
    I am enjoying it.

22. Post #102

April 2011
    533 Posts
    We rocked A-team on SKS' server so yeah they kind of did ragequit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,587 Posts
    Can we keep this stupid drama shit out of this thread? Earthcraft shit needs to stay in it's own thread.

And the A-Team moved here? Oh boy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #104
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    Can we keep this stupid drama shit out of this thread? Earthcraft shit needs to stay in it's own thread.

And the A-Team moved here? Oh boy.
    Agreed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    1,240 Posts
    Already starting on becoming a farming superpower. Here's our farm after a harvest, including the seed and wheat I got as extra from it. I had no seeds or wheat or melon before I started.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    Damn it. I go on a senior trip for one goddamn day and the server finally goes up and someone beats me to Connecticut.

Welp. There goes my reason for playing. Enjoy everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    July 2008
    1,035 Posts
    Damn it. I go on a senior trip for one goddamn day and the server finally goes up and someone beats me to Connecticut.

Welp. There goes my reason for playing. Enjoy everyone.
    You could fight for it?

Edited:

Also, please turn off the censor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    1,240 Posts
    Yeah, the censor is lame.

Also, MobCatcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    ports plugin also
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    1,240 Posts
    ports plugin also
    Just build one.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    Just build one.

ports plugin basically allows timed teleportation between linked ports.

It's a lot of effort to set one up, the admin has to approve it and it can be put on a time limit (i.e 24 minecraft hours for a trip across the atlantic). It'd simply be useful for larger factions with huge ports so that you don't have to cross the atlantic or the entirety of Eurasia to attack/trade/build with another faction
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #112
    February 2012
    746 Posts

It's a lot of effort to set one up, the admin has to approve it and it can be put on a time limit (i.e 24 minecraft hours for a trip across the atlantic). It'd simply be useful for larger factions with huge ports so that you don't have to cross the atlantic or the entirety of Eurasia to attack/trade/build with another faction
    Dragon travel works well, and is cool looking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    June 2012
    60 Posts
    I didn't appreciate coming on earlier and getting made fun of about the whole title thing. That ruins people's motivation to play on a server. I was looking forward to joining a faction on here but as soon as I joined everybody in chat was trolling me.
    Great players. Awesome. I'd rather go somewhere else.

34. Post #114
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    If the entire community of players is from facepunch, and facepunch isn't censored I don't see why it makes sense to censor words in the server.

Edited:

I didn't appreciate coming on earlier and getting made fun of about the whole title thing. That ruins people's motivation to play on a server. I was looking forward to joining a faction on here but as soon as I joined everybody in chat were trolling me.
    Who was making fun of you?

35. Post #115
    May 2011
    1,010 Posts
    I didn't appreciate coming on earlier and getting made fun of about the whole title thing. That ruins people's motivation to play on a server. I was looking forward to joining a faction on here but as soon as I joined everybody in chat was trolling me.
    *What dankie asked and*
    You may join ours, we can get revenge on them!

36. Post #116
    July 2008
    1,035 Posts
    Just to let you all know, GBR is the true British faction. Britannia can go back to France or wherever you came from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,003 Posts
    An alt, Mr. Sun? Really now?
    (My logic here being that we've only made fun of one person's title since I've been on.)

And anyway, we'd already cut it out by the time you left. You were just dragging it on.

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    Dragon travel works well, and is cool looking.
    With ports its instant and theres a timer between teleports
    with dragon travel once you click on it you're stuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    June 2012
    60 Posts
    An alt, Mr. Sun? Really now?
    (My logic here being that we've only made fun of one person's title since I've been on.)

And anyway, we'd already cut it out by the time you left. You were just dragging it on.
    Um, no. I said stop it as soon as the chat blew up with "LOL MR SUN YOURE NEVER GOING TO LIVE THAT DOWN" and I kept saying stop it but always at least one person was still going.

First of all, this alt is a joke towards another user AND would you rather me be posting on my regular account and blowing up the thread with that stupid title? Because by all means, if you want me to, I'll do it.

Edited:

With ports its instant and theres a timer between teleports
    with dragon travel once you click on it you're stuck.
    I agree, dragon travel is horrible. Just do the ports.

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    1,285 Posts

ports is something I will look into

regarding the lag today and the momentary downtime, when the market was opened everyone started buying items and I got around 50 notifications every 5 seconds, which caused half-an-overload.

won't happen again

by the way we have a suggestion/complaint box up https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...tnQ2c6MQ#gid=0