1. Post #1
    One day, out of nowhere, the left shift, ctrl and alt keys stopped working. It's been half a year now and I still haven't figured out why. Tried Googling it, but there was no help to be found there. Any ideas? 2010 Macbook of sorts I got from school.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,250 Posts
    I'm sure you can pop the key board keys off like a regular keyboard can't you? If it's one area it might have some water damage or sticky shit

3. Post #3
    No, I've treated my computer well, haven't spilled anything on it or any of that, and the keys look and feel like they're new. All buttons around them work, and one button in between them.

4. Post #4
    I'm sure you can pop the key board keys off like a regular keyboard can't you? If it's one area it might have some water damage or sticky shit
    Thanks a lot, now I can't pop it back man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    Thanks a lot, now I can't pop it back man.
    try harder

6. Post #6
    Nope, Macbook buttons are not made to be detached. RIP left shift key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,815 Posts
    I saw it all went down. It was sad :C

8. Post #8
    Yeah, regarding that, you might as well see your consequences in action DesolateGrun;
    Skip to 0:30, ignore the rest.