1. Post #41
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,616 Posts
    Well the actual sexuality is one thing, but I could see how being open about it might be called a "lifestyle choice", at least until the rest of the world grows up and accepts all sexuality/gender as "normal"

2. Post #42
    January 2012
    739 Posts
    I don't think this is a hate crime since it's quite clear the murderer got some head off the gay pageant winner.

(User was banned for this post ("Shitposting" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    October 2010
    13,411 Posts
    because certain people haven't evolved into a individual
    I know it's fucked up but we are more evolved than any other.

4. Post #44
    November 2011
    331 Posts
    I wonder when scientists will prove homosexuality isn't a choice, so we can stop this sort of thing happening?
    This will only change the argument from "They are bad people because they are choosing to be gay" to "They are defective people because they were born gay"

If you don't like homosexuals, You aren't going to like them no matter what happens.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    19,065 Posts
    This is pretty surprising in South Africa, the only African country with gay marriage (in most of them homosexuality is illegal)
    Just because it's in the law doesn't mean the majority of the populace supports it

6. Post #46
    Being 3 times the size of everyone really helps when coming out the closet, Just loom over them menacingly if someone has a problem with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)