1. Post #1
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    Hi, very soon I'm getting the Socom Gear M9A1 SOF Tactical and I want an extra magazine for it but the socom gear magazines are out of stock, are their any M9 gas magazines that I can get for an alternate like a KWA or something? BTW I'm ordering from Godfather Airsoft since they are in NJ and I am in NY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Hi, very soon I'm getting the Socom Gear M9A1 SOF Tactical and I want an extra magazine for it but the socom gear magazines are out of stock, are their any M9 gas magazines that I can get for an alternate like a KWA or something?
    Questions thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    You ball-sucking pricks really piss me off, I don't understand why it matters what thread it is in ITS AIRSOFT ISNT IT?! So stop fucking complaining and shut the fuck up and awnser the damn question if you know the fucking awnser.

(User was banned for this post ("Extended - flaming too. awful attitude" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,517 Posts
    Well maybe you should post in the right section, WE m9 mags will work since you're literally spending $40 extra for just trades on a WE m9.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,465 Posts
    We make it so obvious for retards like you to ask questions and youre so unapreciative, might as well not even get help if you cant take advice

Edited:

kwa wont work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    gee thanks your a big help
    Now I give no fucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    Now I give no fucks.
    Good for fucking you go crawl into a hole and die see if i give a shit if i see it in the news

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Good for fucking you go crawl into a hole and die see if i give a shit if i see it in the news
    I'd like you to meet our dear friend postal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

9. Post #9
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    I'd like you to meet our dear friend postal.
    Hello postal, nice to fucking meet you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,522 Posts
    Leave and please never come back. We don't need people like you in this subforum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

11. Post #11
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,617 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    Well i'm sorry life is tough when your parents try to send you to boarding school every day i just dont see what the hell is the big deal about what specific thread it goes people says it should be in question threads BUT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT AIRSOFT! SO I PUT THE AIRSOFT QUESTION IN THE AIRSOFT THREAD! WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! It just doesnt make any sense to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    POSTAL POSTAL POSTAL

Edited:

Anybody have the BeetleJuice pic with Postal shopped on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,522 Posts
    The entire subforum is airsoft. It's kind of assumed that the questions thread in the airsoft section is for airsoft related questions. And no one gives a shit about your life, certainly not after the way you have acted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Well i'm sorry life is tough when your parents try to send you to boarding school every day i just dont see what the hell is the big deal about what specific thread it goes people says it should be in question threads BUT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT AIRSOFT! SO I PUT THE AIRSOFT QUESTION IN THE AIRSOFT THREAD! WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! It just doesnt make any sense to me
    We just try to keep the number of threads down to a minimum, hence the questions thread. Also, your question got answered, so that should be the end of it, and maybe the members here will look past that language up the page.

16. Post #16
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    Well I'm sorry to all people I offended I just wanted a simple answer from one or two people saying something like "don't use KWA go with WE" or something like that. I know you guys don't care about my life and nobody will and to be honest i think i'm the one who should die in a hole and see if people care cause you have no idea what its like to be me. But I guess no one will, either that or people dont want to care and help others in need of help or assistance. What happened to America?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    December 2009
    13,710 Posts
    SOCOM Gear is rebranded WE. Use WE mags. Now come back when you can be more respectful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    SOCOM Gear is rebranded WE. Use WE mags. Now come back when you can be more respectful.
    I am after the apology post I just made up there if you read the whole thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

19. Post #19
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,617 Posts
    I want badass1 back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2012
    122 Posts
    I want badass1 back.
    wut?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    He was (is) an airsoft player from Spain, who was mostly characterized by his massive weapon and gear collection shared between him and his comrades, his extensive training for milsim operations, and most memorably by his funny way of wording things and cheering everybody up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,366 Posts
    Where the fuck in NY do you live, Your a fucking disgrace to the airsoft community as a whole. Heres your problems

1) Your ordering from Godfather where the majority of NJ and NY community fucking hate.
    2) Your attitude fucking sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    goatse
    January 2006
    33,037 Posts
    POSTAL IS BUSY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 16Funny x 6Friendly x 2Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)