1. Post #1
    April 2012
    10 Posts
    Requesting to hire a map builder to build a complete map from scratch. Will be payed $$$. But i do want someone who has had alot of experience at building maps and loves to put a decent amount of time into them :)

some idea of what you will be doing.
    *a rather medium-large map
    *Garry's mod RP based map
    *Good with lighting and mainly has a good imagination xD
    *All i will be giving you is the basic layout, (pretty much a paint design of basics and you build from it adding what you like to make it one EPIC map)
    *Will contain small town, caves, cliffs, water and so forth

I know this is a big idea and so forth but last person who was doing it had some personal issues and isn't available to continue :(

i DO NOT want people braging and complaining over this forum like my last! if you're interested, let me know simple. But keep in mind, if you're good at map building and you KNOW you can help me out, well please... go ahead.

Please email me what you have done can do, well whatever you have done. I'f i like what i see i will contact you.
    Like i said it is a big job so if your able to finish it within say at LEAST less than 5 months well that would be good, i want you to take it serious because im not wasting my money for nothing. All i am is a client trying to supply to people's domands from where im from.

any more info please ask. And thanks again for your interest :)

My details
    email- rock_da_house01@hotmail.com
    name-Brent Gillin

Steam- breno_16

2. Post #2
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,179 Posts
    Post this in the mapping section, we're more likely to answer you there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)