1. Post #1
    October 2008
    438 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 95Artistic Artistic x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,390 Posts
    How the hell did I forget about this?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,263 Posts
    By the sounds of it we'll be hiding from pig monsters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 52Funny Funny x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2012
    3,381 Posts
    Reminds me of Animal Farm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    i hope they give the pigs a big dick like all their other enemies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,562 Posts
    How the hell did I forget about this?!
    Same here.

From the looks of it, we'll be exploring outside areas. That'll be interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2009
    1,879 Posts
    Is this DLC or standalone?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,839 Posts
    first thing that came to my mind

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2007
    2,473 Posts
    That looks really cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,903 Posts
    So the doors actually seems to break into segments rather than just exploding, that's pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2007
    2,473 Posts
    MAN BEAR PIG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 43Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2009
    12,251 Posts
    The title alone sounds menacing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2011
    1,572 Posts
    I picture some sort of diabolical machine turning pigs into beasts somehow.

14. Post #14
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,543 Posts
    "Not only does your vision warp when you're freaked out, it blurs too!"

Can't wait til Fall '12.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,271 Posts
    Only thing I disliked was that there seem to be a LOT of recycled assets (Tables, doors, textures, protagonist's sounds), but I'm going to assume that they're placeholders, since there's still a few months until the game is out.

That pig monster still creeped the shit out of me though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,261 Posts
    I think you got the title wrong, it's supposed to be "Amnesia: Capitalism"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Funny x 43Winner x 4Dumb x 2Zing x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2007
    2,392 Posts
    Looks very interesting. Judging from the teaser, the game will indeed revolve itself around a slowly unwinding circle of pig related insanity (as opposed to the title having a more symbolical meaning). I sincerely hope that the game will be more suspenseful and unpredictable then its predecessor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    welp, better clean up under the bed
    I need a place to hide

19. Post #19
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,606 Posts
    the twist is you are a pig the whole time :O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 20Useful Useful x 2Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2012
    5,327 Posts
    What is this, a center fo-

Wait, that joke doesn't work here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,536 Posts
    Oh my god I want it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    July 2007
    2,392 Posts
    I picture some sort of diabolical machine turning pigs into beasts somehow.
    I would say that having a diabolical machine which makes people slowly turn into pig monsters would be more disturbing in that scenario.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    I can't wait for 10,000 youtube videos of people playing this game whilst making high pitched noises

I'm actually going to enjoy the fuck out of this   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2007
    2,392 Posts
    the twist is you are a pig the whole time :O
    The twist is that in reality you were a pig monster locked up in an asylum all along. Or to create a greater sense of guilt and being more agreeing with Amnesia's style, you were responsible for the machine for pigs.

25. Post #25
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,285 Posts
    So instead of Irish people with exploded faces, you're gonna be hiding from man-sized pigs?

It looks kinda cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

26. Post #26
    July 2007
    2,392 Posts
    I can't wait for 10,000 youtube videos of people playing this game whilst making high pitched noises

I'm actually going to enjoy the fuck out of this   
    Another twist is that the game quite literally makes you squeal like a pig from fear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,263 Posts
    Hope we see some nice weather effects too, there being outside sections
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    this is going to be delicious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    nox
    March 2007
    2,208 Posts
    Is this an addon like Justine or a totally new game?

Nerd rage in the form of boxes go below.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

30. Post #30
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,207 Posts
    New Game.

Edited:

I haven't gotten the chance to play the Dark Descent, guess I'll give it a shot. I only played 4 minutes of it but it was on a crappy laptop.

31. Post #31
    I want Harry inside me <3
    Dennab
    December 2010
    767 Posts
    So I guess swinophobia will be the successor of the infamous arachnophobia.

32. Post #32
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,753 Posts
    >town setting

Yes, i was hoping for this.

33. Post #33
    September 2009
    12,251 Posts
    >town setting

Yes, i was hoping for this.
    I didn't like that to be honest. What got me in Dark Descent was the sense of entrapment. Being out and about in a open town as opposed to suffering from claustrophobia while your walking down hallways through a hellish castle just doesn't sound as scary.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,263 Posts
    I'm fairly sure they'll find a way to scare you, claustrophobic or not.
    Besides, that might just be one section or the hub, there's still plenty of other places.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,909 Posts
    I can see they put a lot of thought into their website.

http://aamfp.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    January 2010
    1,086 Posts
    Hopefully the town setting is somewhat explorable like the choir, where it is somewhat confusing due to it being open and there are pig monsters patrolling around.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,646 Posts
    Hopefully the town setting is somewhat explorable like the choir, where it is somewhat confusing due to it being open and there are pig monsters patrolling around.
    What do you mean by 'the choir'? (If it's from Amnesia, I haven't finished it)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,139 Posts
    I was surprised to see TheChineseRoom's name there, we're gonna have some sexy ass environments I think then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,263 Posts
    What do you mean by 'the choir'? (If it's from Amnesia, I haven't finished it)
    It's a huge section filled with pillars, red mist, and indivudual torture rooms

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,138 Posts
    Small thing, but if you look at the moon at 21 seconds, it appears to be only a few feet behind the clocktower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 3 (list)