Company of Heroes Blitzkrieg mod is a must if you have the game and you want more to your game. The mod is exceptionally good and in my opinion the best mod for
Company of Heroes, ranked 8 on the MOD DB “Mod of the Year” list in 2010 and rank 7 in 2011 falling just short behind, Eastern Front mod (rank 5). The best part is you
only need the game itself no expansion packs. The mod will give you a reason to go back to this game before CoH2 and will give you hours of fun with this mod.
The mod also has a downloadable map pack that you can download if you wish.
Features of the Mod:
- More units and skins for all factions
- An improved commander tree
- New maps
- New sounds
- New abilities and perks
- Realistic weapon damage system
- More info for tanks (Penetration, Armor, and Speed)
- More units for customizable army
- Increased line of sight and ranges for emplacements and guns
- Annoying team colors on the tanks are removed
- Transparency effects changed.
- A revised camouflage system where they have to be near cover to camouflage.
- More battle types (Annihilate no pop cap or infantry only)
More info at:
Xalibur - Founder, Coding & realization
Gawain77 - Co-Modder, Gameplay & Balance
SHADOW - Public Relations, Gameplay & Balance, engl. translations
Ruhrpottpatriot - Forum-Master
Luc - Installer, Betatester
internal Betatester: Chrome, Gambit, Keeper, Dreiundzwanzig, Ivelios, Kr0noZ, Lordhelmlein, Muaddib, RaCheEnGeL!.de, Smallz, Shogi, Tinamu, d0nCarlos, Spielführer, GrüneTeufel, WARTHOG, Vega1707, Frehelias, Rhel, olhausen, HaryPL
No I did not make this mod also this thread will be worked on and updated with more info once I get my Company of Heroes to work with a different resolution (Stuck at 1024x768 can't change or it will crash)