1. Post #1
    May 2010
    46 Posts
    I use
    Code:
     TEAM_MEDIC = AddExtraTeam("Medic", Color(47, 79, 79, 255), 
    {"models/humans/Group03m/Male_09.mdl",
     "models/humans/Group03m/Female_06.mdl"}, [[With your medical knowledge, you heal players to proper
    health. Without a medic, people can not be healed.
    Left click with the Medical Kit to heal other players.
    Right click with the Medical Kit to heal yourself.]], {"med_kit"}, "medic", 3, 45, 0, false, false)
    and the models are stiff, they don't have any animation.

When I use
    Code:
    models/players/Group03m/Male_09.mdl
    I just get an error for the model

Thanks in advance

2. Post #2
    May 2010
    46 Posts
    Bump - any suggestions?

3. Post #3
    July 2011
    404 Posts
    try models/humans/Group03m/Male_09.mdl

4. Post #4
    May 2010
    46 Posts
    try models/humans/Group03m/Male_09.mdl
    I already have that set, but the models are stiff, like Kleiner in War of the Servers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2010
    46 Posts
    So my brother says, that this can't be fixed unless you use lua, if thats true just let me know so I can use a different model.

6. Post #6
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    So my brother says, that this can't be fixed unless you use lua, if thats true just let me know so I can use a different model.
    If you're trying to use this for rp, then you can't use the default models because they don't have player animations.
    http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/mod...odel-tutorial/
    This teaches you how to make player models, it's really easy actually. If you have any issues, then someone will surely help you if you make a different thread. Yes lua is involved, but all you have to do is type some stuff out. Not that hard :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2010
    46 Posts
    Alright thanks a lot, appreciate it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)