1. Post #1
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 55Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,405 Posts
    "Likes to shop"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Holy fuck, I wasted money on this shit?
    August 2011
    1,872 Posts
    It's like some fucked up dating show
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,533 Posts
    for fucks sake this puts a bad light on homeschoolers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2012
    347 Posts
    Way less badass then I expected
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    1,962 Posts
    You overshot LMAO pics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,625 Posts
    NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE DEMONS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,705 Posts
    NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE DEMONS.
    And then John was a zombie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,754 Posts
    If demons cause people to thrash around and scream when held down by 4 men and splashed with water, having crosses waved at their faces and the demon hunters hold people down ect ect then I could quite clearly say who is worse.
    And what that quack said at the end ' People are perfectly responsible for their money and we have to fund what we're doing'? These people believe they're posessed by FUCKING DEMONS. They're NOT responsible, they've got the fucking crazies in their coconuts. And you're taking money off them. Money you don't need to fund a bunch of crosses, bibles, tap water and a toddler's rattle-looking thing. Maybe a few days off the job every now and then? Oh wait - THAT IS THEIR FUCKING JOB. They don't even travel, they said that granny had to fly there herself. And did you see the fucking house they live in? Homeschooling his daughters? He doesn't need to fund anything badly, besides his wealthy fucking lifestyle.
    And how did he say does that whole demon thing work? the demon possesses the body and makes them do shit? Or how about the bit where the father implied that they are actually mentally sick by suggesting medication would work if it weren't for the demons. So they take over mentally ill people and don't actually do anything their disorder wouldn't do anyway? COME ON, you're making this shit up as you go!
    People who believe he actually hunts 'demons' are either stupid to the border of retarded or mentally ill, disturbed and terribly afraid of their disorder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

10. Post #10
    dailydose
    May 2009
    850 Posts
    I laughed when the old woman shouted "SATAN", why do demons always use this common name and not something like the originals like "belzebub", "Belial" or "Abaddon" which would be far more spooky and convincing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

11. Post #11
    June 2012
    99 Posts
    this video = stupid dumb guy + 3 brainwashed whores + rich dickhead people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Azerbaijan Show Events Agree Agree x 13Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Oh fuck me, its like Supernatural.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    "where they've held me down and raped me"

oh my fuck I was eating

I almost died
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    1 Dollar
    June 2005
    1,899 Posts
    $400+ to have your demons removed by the Larson's angels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

15. Post #15

August 2009
    252 Posts
    "The Christian life is risky"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

16. Post #16
    March 2012
    800 Posts
    I laughed so hard when the old lady started screaming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2011
    8 Posts
    I was expecting something about Diablo 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
    Charlie's demons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

19. Post #19
    September 2009
    2,071 Posts
    i would love to pretend to have demons just so that they come

then i would fuck with them till they start cracking up or run away scared
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    The power of Christ compels you!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,874 Posts
    I wish something like that happened around here, I'd just pretend to be posessed and suddently go like " I was fucking around with you the whole time " or something just to see what happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    February 2009
    902 Posts
    Pre-teen black belt, horse riding, demon slayers. Get on it Hollywood.

23. Post #23
    Lawl & Order
    December 2008
    980 Posts
    How can no one laugh during these exorcisms?

2:55 "You wanna get smitten by the sword of the spirit?"

Another one of the girls should've followed up and said, "You want me to fart on your kneecap?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2010
    11,109 Posts
    uuuggghghhhh

The homeschooling community is really really really weird. and im taking that from personal experience.

At least they aren't the crazies who sell all their shit and move to alaska to avoid the end of days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    September 2009
    98 Posts
    SEETAN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,627 Posts
    This is onion right?

RIGHT

RIGHHHHHT?!!!

27. Post #27
    Best Woofie On Facepunch!
    July 2007
    6,090 Posts
    Not all demons are bad, Anger bought me a beer last week.

28. Post #28
    January 2011
    4,450 Posts

29. Post #29

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,560 Posts
    fucking america...

31. Post #31
    April 2012
    3,343 Posts
    uuuggghghhhh

The homeschooling community is really really really weird. and im taking that from personal experience.

At least they aren't the crazies who sell all their shit and move to alaska to avoid the end of days.
    I've done e-School for several school years for a couple of reasons, and I totally agree. One day, I was doing a test for Math. You do have to be overseen by a proctor at a School to do these tests. While writing, a girl comes in to do her own tests and for the next 45 minutes she is making these weird ass grunts, like a slug is in her throat. It was gross and weird.

I also had a e-classmate who was a hardcore mormon or something and wore self-knit dresses and was flatout disrespectful to everyone. Probably because none of us were open religious zealots.

She was a massive bitch.

Most of my other classmates were: Troublemakers; Extreme-Religion followers; Ill; people who were moving; distant from schools; or not very social.

32. Post #32
    June 2010
    1,812 Posts
    demon hunters op nerf now bliz

33. Post #33
    "Likes to shop"
    But shopping is the way of the satan!

34. Post #34
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,915 Posts
    "If God is all-loving and all-powerful why does he allow Satan to possess people?"
    "Shut up! Can't you see we're profiting off of doing the lord's work?!"

Edited:

Also why are atheists never possessed by demons? You'd have thought that they would be the easiest people to posses...

35. Post #35
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,846 Posts
    Maybe we're the demons and we just don't know it yet.

Dun dun duuuh!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,915 Posts
    One day i'm going to get someone to exorcise a demon from me and just take the piss the entire time.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,477 Posts
    One day i'm going to get someone to exorcise a demon from me and just take the piss the entire time.
    Same here, I'm going to do it on a hot day and at the pool and have these girls do it