1. Post #81
    November 2009
    2,115 Posts
    It's been a while since I played the game, so I don't quite remember.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,650 Posts
    The ship is not an egg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,907 Posts
    The ship is not an egg.
    i don't think an egg would make a good ship so yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    7,054 Posts

Fucking love messing around with mods
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,581 Posts
    It's a shame the bolopatch guys never released the next version of their trainer, it had item spawning and other mods built in.

The patched version is fine (mmm, unbreakable + multiple grappling hooks), but I would have liked the new features.
    It got released as a beta on the mod site, but it was unstable as fuck and crashed the game constantly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #86
    August 2011
    2,828 Posts
    I beat the game for the first time literally just now.
    I've played for 72 hours and still haven't beaten it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #87
    October 2010
    7,458 Posts
    JESUS I CAN'T FIND IT! I suddenly have a craving but can't find the game!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #88
    February 2011
    938 Posts
    I've played for 72 hours and still haven't beaten it
    I played it loads, but I really couldn't be bothered to go through the entire campaign. I just went about playing around with the grapple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #89
    November 2009
    2,115 Posts
    I played it loads, but I really couldn't be bothered to go through the entire campaign. I just went about playing around with the grapple.
    I really loved the ending though, and it was worth it to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #90
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    I really loved the ending though, and it was worth it to me.
       FUCK YEAH RIDING NUCLEAR MISSILES IS EVERY CIA AGENT'S DREAM!   
    It's about the ending, if you didn't finish it, huge spoiler.

11. Post #91
    March 2010
    1,478 Posts
    awesome. I should finish it now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

12. Post #92
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    awesome. I should finish it now
    You should, the last cut scene is so fucking amazing in so many different ways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #93
    May 2011
    590 Posts
    It got released as a beta on the mod site, but it was unstable as fuck and crashed the game constantly.
    Really, I have a beta with the spawning and it hasn't crashed once in at least 50 hours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    January 2008
    720 Posts
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

"After hours of vigorous development and testing we now functional passenger support! Grab a friend, go for a spin"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

15. Post #95
    November 2011
    701 Posts
    I love playing this game. I never really completed any missions, I just enjoy drving around and breaking shit.

A good example of how this usually ends up:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #96
    March 2011
    3,541 Posts
    Hey guys, what's that one town in the mountains with the statue hanging over the cliffside with a van right next to it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #97
    April 2011
    152 Posts
    "AUGH! HE GOT ME WITH HIS WIRE THING."

Shit never gets old.
    I personally prefer "NO MERCAY!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    The one flaw with this game is the mediocre combat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,947 Posts
    Pull a guy off a skyscraper, catch him mid flight, tie him to a helicopter passing nearby and then shoot him with a shotgun

Mediocre
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    November 2010
    5,733 Posts
    I hate how I keep jumping out of cars accidentally when I want to do a handbrake turn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

21. Post #101
    July 2011
    345 Posts
    shooting wheels out on chasing jeeps, watch them crash like an A-Team baddy.

Mediocre.

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    24,191 Posts

Mediocre.
    oh my god i love doing that

so many flips and a huge boom

sooo satisfying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,650 Posts
    The fact that its possible doesn't mean you should count it in right away. There is a lot of crazy and fucking awesomeshit theoretically possible in just cause 2, but its actualle pretty fucking hard if not almost impossible to achieve it. It would be really awesome combat, if all the awesome shit wouldnt be too hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

24. Post #104
    July 2011
    345 Posts
    wild card recorded, now to process and upload. boom boom goes the jeep. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #105
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,955 Posts
    I'm going to be very contraversial and say that I think Just Cause would work better with a cover system.

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,787 Posts
    I'm going to be very contraversial and say that I think Just Cause would work better with a cover system.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well to each his own i guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

27. Post #107
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,955 Posts
    The roping stuff and experimenting is good, but generally speaking you just stand in the middle of a shitload of gunfire whilst you rope stuff. Besides which, just shooting people is significantly more effective than doing anything with the grapple. Rico has insane amounts of health, sure, but usually you die because there are just fucktons of enemies shooting at you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

28. Post #108
    July 2011
    345 Posts
    then use use walls, vehicles, trees etc to isolate enemies and kill them one at a time, an SMG to the head is the quickest way to kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,955 Posts
    then use use walls, vehicles, trees etc to isolate enemies and kill them one at a time, an SMG to the head is the quickest way to kill.
    I'm not saying it's too difficult or anything, just that the combat could be improved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #110
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
       I kept jumping off, believing I'm suppose to jump to the side, manually   .

Thank god that's over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #111
    March 2010
    924 Posts

Mediocre.
    Maybe I should have explained myself better. Vehicular combat is the best thing ever in this game; causing an enemy jeep to crash into a gas station while on a motorcycle is awesome. I meant shooting people regularly. It feels so boring compared to the rest of the game when you're in a high speed chase or highjacking helicopters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

32. Post #112
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,370 Posts
    Am I the only one that has difficulty having fun because of the goddamned army helicopters?
    Seriously, it's like they come out of the woodwork every 20 seconds in pairs of two. They never stop moving around as if their ass is on fire, save for a split second or two. They also never constantly stop shooting and have god-like aim, so if I'm in a car or a helicopter and they start coming at me, it will probably be destroyed within 2 or 3 waves of them. Their bullets also lag me to hell and back when I'm just running around because of all the dust kicked into my face, and the camera also moves like it's in an earthquake when they're firing.
    They're hard as shit to take down for me even when using the rocket launcher DLC that shoots out multiple rockets at once because they're always on the move. The only sure fire way to actually kill them quickly for me (at least faster than shooting hundreds of rockets in the air like a moron) is to just grapple onto them and shoot upwards with an SMG. Every time I go to replay JC2 I forget how much the helicopters kill the fun I have.
    I honestly wish Bolopatch had a no heat/infinite vehicle health option or something. When the multiplayer comes out and if they happen to somehow add in AI, I hope they have an option of turning off heat/the helicopters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #113
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    7,943 Posts
    Am I the only one that has difficulty having fun because of the goddamned helicopters?
    Seriously, it's like they come out of the woodwork every 20 seconds in pairs of two. They never stop moving around as if their ass is on fire, save for a split second or two. They also never constantly stop shooting and have god-like aim, so if I'm in a car or a helicopter and they start coming at me, it will probably be destroyed within 2 or 3 waves of them. Their bullets also lag me to hell and back when I'm just running around because of all the dust kicked into my face, and the camera also moves like it's in an earthquake when they're firing.
    They're hard as shit to take down for me even when using the rocket launcher DLC that shoots out multiple rockets at once because they're always on the move. The only sure fire way to actually kill them quickly for me (at least faster than shooting hundreds of rockets in the air like a moron) is to just grapple onto them and shoot upwards with an SMG. Every time I go to replay JC2 I forget how much the helicopters kill the fun I have.
    I honestly wish Bolopatch had a no heat/infinite vehicle health option or something. When the multiplayer comes out and if they happen to somehow add in AI, I hope they have an option of turning off heat/the helicopters.
    Hijack them!

34. Post #114
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,370 Posts
    Hijack them!
    Most of the time they're of the shitty variety with just the miniguns though, hell most of the time when they come along I don't really want to fly a helicopter. If I did want them, there's always another helicopter right there to damage the one I'm hijacking so that when I'm finally able to pilot it myself, it's on black smoke health. Everything is so fun in the game save for those douchebags.

35. Post #115
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Most of the time they're of the shitty variety with just the miniguns though, hell most of the time when they come along I don't really want to fly a helicopter. If I did want them, there's always another helicopter right there to damage the one I'm hijacking so that when I'm finally able to pilot it myself, it's on black smoke health. Everything is so fun in the game save for those douchebags.
    Take your hands and destroy them with said hands. That's what everyone else does. If the hands don't work, just hold on for dear life, because they tend to crash when trying to shoot you off the front.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,169 Posts
    I hate how you can't shoot out the driver of the heli when you're hijacking it

37. Post #117
    July 2011
    345 Posts
    I hate how you can't shoot out the driver of the heli when you're hijacking it
    you can, you need a revolver with a few upgrades tho, one shot through the window and its yours for the taking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    March 2011
    4,164 Posts
    MTA has the ability to script in these things, just no one has taken that as a challenge. SAMP is just shit devs who cry about everything.

This is amazing and should come out soon.
    And MTA is less used since SA-MP has the larger playerbase, which is unfortunate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,581 Posts
    you can, you need a revolver with a few upgrades tho, one shot through the window and its yours for the taking.
    Really? I've always done it with an SMG by aiming at a certain part of the helicopter away from the pilot and my shots would somehow manage to hit him.

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,581 Posts

Nobody offered to help. :(

(All I did was use the parachute thrusters)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)