1. Post #1
    May 2012
    115 Posts
    Hello, i started playing (again) half life 1
    I never got through mister gonarch, I had this time when he goes underneath a cave and you will slide up to a pit and leave you there.
    somehow I couldnt get past through that, did I do something wrong in the first place? also, how can I go back another level if I want to go back into the time when the portal was just about to be opened?
    sorry if this is not posted in the right section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,314 Posts
    So wait, the games actually stopping you from advancing? Your post doesn't make a lot of sense.

3. Post #3
    May 2012
    115 Posts
    umm, sorry if I have really bad grammar. I uhh, don't usually talk/write in english.

anyway, that part when gonarch was gonna fall into some kind of pit, which when you also get down has some kind of slime/slidy thing on it and will let you slide down, but gonarch just stays there. is there any way to get her down?

4. Post #4
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,314 Posts
    Have you tried backing up your save file and reinstalling the game? Or just restarting the chapter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    921 Posts
    Just keep shooting it. When it falls into the pit and sits on top of the webbing, that is the best spot to kill it. After a while, if you don't kill it, it will come down and then spam baby headcrabs.

Watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...lmloAYI#t=229s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2012
    115 Posts
    well... that is most disturbing of the matter at hand.. well, case closed I need to download a savegame cause I haven't backed up the save file. Anyway, before I delete my save game, how do I restart the WHOLE chapter without loosing me guns?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2009
    2,395 Posts
    wait... what

8. Post #8
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,314 Posts
    If you start a new chapter, you'll spawn with a bunch of guns, just not the exact same stats as before.

9. Post #9
    May 2012
    115 Posts
    thanks SilentOpp I will try that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Gosh, that's Mrs. Gonarch to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2009
    2,818 Posts
    Gosh, that's Mrs. Gonarch to you.
    I didn't know the Gonarch was married.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I didn't know the Gonarch was married.
    Well, where do you think all the little babby headcrabs come from? This is a Gonarch of standards, you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,482 Posts
    Gargantua and Gonarch had a fling in the caves?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,842 Posts
    Gargantua and Gonarch had a fling in the caves?
    no nihilanth raped and filled a gonarch in 1990
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    8,010 Posts
    no nihilanth raped and filled a gonarch in 1990
    How come it didn't ask for an abortion?

16. Post #16
    October 2010
    11,825 Posts
    How come it didn't ask for an abortion?
    Because she doesn't approve of abortion.

Calling her an it is just rude and insensitive.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,482 Posts
    But did she sue?

18. Post #18
    May 2011
    269 Posts
    Well, where do you think all the little babby headcrabs come from? This is a Gonarch of standards, you know.
    HOW IS BABBY FORMED? HOW IS BABBY FORMED? HOW GONARCH GET PRAGNANT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)