1. Post #1
    April 2012
    32 Posts
    Hiring Dedicated GMOD PERP Coder For Mature Gaming Community

This post in a nutshell.
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?...5#post36360875

Looking For
    PERP Coder That Is Very Experienced With Proof To Show.
    Dedicated to getting the job done, and getting it done well.

Payment
    Opportunity To Become Part Of Technical Leadership For The GMOD Division in our Community, if Mature, and Dedicated.

Contact
    You can PM me here on FacePunch, or add me on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/-pg-gucci

I will then speak to you, and hand you on over to the man in power. Or, you can view the post I linked above, and contact him.

Details:
    We already have a PERP server that a coder has been working on for quite some time, but he bugged it, and gave up on the project, and now he is giving up. This server is DAMN NEAR COMPLETE.

Requirements
    Be Mature (Atleast 13 Years Of Age)
    Be Dedicated (Don't Be That Guy Who I Constantly Have To PM On Steam To Ask When It Will Be Done.)
    Able To Code PERP (As said before, this server is almost done. Have experience and know what the F your doing!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    #YOLO
    July 2011
    1,580 Posts
    Why Do You Talk Like This?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #3

May 2010
    1,092 Posts
    Why Do You Talk Like This?
    If You Don't Know Where To Put Capitals, Use Capitals In Every Word And You're Never Wrong!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,650 Posts
    I'm Not Sure If There Are Many Good/Mature Coders Who Are 13.

Either Way, Maybe You Should Just Focus On Skill?

Edited:

See what I did there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)