1. Post #1

November 2010
    126 Posts
    I'm gonna open a server with my own gamemode

And I need something strong

And yes i'm thinking big so I was thinking a strong VPS that will hold a teamspeak server

And also 60 players with this mod

This mod is like building and zombies something new thing is it has hats, zombies, gun drops and basicly every minute theres like 5 more entites in the map

I need a strong VPS talking lik crazy good to hold 60 players with that gamemode

I wont forget this favor and i'm gonna give a VIP rank to the guy who will give me the best VPS

Thanks/

2. Post #2
    January 2012
    165 Posts
    Please tell me you're joking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    ezio audtioriet
    May 2007
    1,337 Posts
    You can download a strong VPS from anywhere on the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    I'll do it, is 1TB of RAM okay?

Here you go:

Rank Now Please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    1,269 Posts
    And yes i'm thinking big so I was thinking a strong VPS that will hold a teamspeak server
    What so you only want to host a teamspeak server?

This mod is like building and zombies something new thing is it has hats, zombies, gun drops and basicly every minute theres like 5 more entites in the map
    You do realize that this is really confusing.

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    121 Posts
    http://strongvps.com/

They seem to be Strong VPS.

7. Post #7
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,183 Posts
    We have loot drops on zombies currently atm, the lag isn't the issue it's the entity limit.

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    393 Posts
    If its an entity limit problem, get your gamemode runing on G13, the limited has on entitys has been quadrupled to about 8248 entitys last time I checked.

9. Post #9
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,183 Posts
    If its an entity limit problem, get your gamemode runing on G13, the limited has on entitys has been quadrupled to about 8248 entitys last time I checked.
    Indeed we shall when it's released...