1. Post #1
    January 2012
    1,262 Posts
    deletethis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2010
    243 Posts
    Cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    openAura. Stop.

Edited:

+1 for the cheesy derma edits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2012
    1,262 Posts
    Very fun server to play on, I suggest you all try it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5

July 2011
    1 Posts
    This is a good server, sometimes has minge problems but that is mostly due to it being new. The admins are very active, and the players are looking for a way to expand the community and make it more enjoyable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

June 2012
    34 Posts
    openAura. Stop.

Edited:

+1 for the cheesy derma edits.
    If you would like to see the old derma we had feel free to pm me. We took it off because it was too similar to clockworks character screen. But if you have nothing intelligent or supportive to say please get out of the thread.

Anyways we are looking for police, and other factions. We have another server that is a Nova Prospekt rp in developement along with a new map for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,249 Posts
    This isn't the place for server advertising threads, learn to read stickies.

8. Post #8
    Dragon Dildoes
    Dennab
    April 2009
    4,432 Posts
    You made 3 alts to make yourself look good? Jeez.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

June 2012
    34 Posts
    First this isn't an alt I am a legitimate user. The op isn't the owner I asked him to post it for me because I didn't have a account. And try not to assume. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    Well he did it wrong.