1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,663 Posts
    It's pathetic and quite embarrassing that people still think that the whole thing wasn't a cover up.
    Makes me sick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    This thread is full of idiots.

The US is doing a remarkably good job at making things seem suspicious. And while the Illuminati probably isn't behind it, they should just pull up the curtains. A lot about what he says regarding the official "investigation" is true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #123
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    It's pathetic and quite embarrassing that people still think that the whole thing wasn't a cover up.
    Makes me sick

I hope you're kidding, especially after we debunked most of the common myths right here in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

4. Post #124
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,167 Posts

The US is doing a remarkably good job at making things seem suspicious. And while the Illuminati probably isn't behind it, they should just pull up the curtains. A lot about what he says regarding the official "investigation" is true.
    as long as there's an uneducated opinion on the internet, there'll be a horrible, long and pointless argument that follows behind it.

5. Post #125
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

???

You too, I think? This seems more like satire, than anything...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    Anyone claiming that there isn't A LOT about 9/11 that's shady is just plain dumb. And while this doesn't prove anything, it should be the governments responsibility to clear it up and provide some answers. Remember this idea of a government being supposed to represent the people's interests?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #127
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    I hope you're kidding, especially after we debunked most of the common myths right here in this thread
    I still haven't seen the 'massive amounts of documents being destroyed shortly after 9/11' claim debunked.

8. Post #128
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    Makes me sick
    what's pathetic is the superiority complex, "black sheep" narcissism that truthers have, preventing them from honestly questioning things. i was a truther too, until i started looking at the other side of the argument, i.e. people countering truther bullshit. unanimously the anti-truthers were more open, transparent, using less hype/scare tactics and no deceiving video editing, and best of all: they weren't trying to capitalize on the fears and insecurities of truthers. generally when someone's career relies on telling you the government is evil no questions asked, you should take what they say with a bowl of salt. (alex jones for one)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,088 Posts
    Anyone claiming that there isn't A LOT about 9/11 that's shady is just plain dumb. And while this doesn't prove anything, it should be the governments responsibility to clear it up and provide some answers. Remember this idea of a government being supposed to represent the people's interests?
    What exactly has not been cleared up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts

there is no illuminati
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,014 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9...layer_embedded

(linked in this thread)

2:05

Edited:

In fact you should probably watch that video, because it's clear you didn't when it was posted
    I watched it, I can believe that the building collapsed due to uncontrolled fires. But it cannot collapse at free fall speed without demolition charges. The video says that the building collapsed at 'near free fall speed' when the "conspiracy theory nutjob" uses the same video to prove that it collapsed in free fall speed.

And the reason why I keep repeating that is because if a damaged building were to collapse naturally without any explosives "in near free fall speed" there has to be an opposite reaction from concrete being crushed and other things for it to slow down slightly. The video I presented shows that there seemed to be no slowing down at all.

And I think that is very unlikely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

12. Post #132
    May 2010
    1,957 Posts
    In my opinion, he brings up a lot of good points, but I still can't grasp what a possible motive for killing thousands of people could be for the US government.

13. Post #133
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    I watched it, I can believe that the building collapsed due to uncontrolled fires. But it cannot collapse at free fall speed without demolition charges. The video says that the building collapsed at 'near free fall speed' when the "conspiracy theory nutjob" uses the same video to prove that it collapsed in free fall speed.

And the reason why I keep repeating that is because if a damaged building were to collapse naturally without any explosives "in near free fall speed" there has to be an opposite reaction from concrete being crushed and other things for it to slow down slightly. The video I presented shows that there seemed to be no slowing down at all.

really? do you know anything about building structures and physics? do you even know that it collapsed at free fall speed? are you sure that, with the internal supports gone it still isn't able to collapse?

or are you just miming the shit you heard from dudes that are trying to sell you their 9/11 DVD's and make you feel special and "awake"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    I still haven't seen the 'massive amounts of documents being destroyed shortly after 9/11' claim debunked.
    Most 9/11 conspiracy discussion goes like this:

-"9/11 is obviously a cover-up. Numerous sources back this up and all the counter-arguments have been debunked."

-"9/11 is obviously not a cover-up. Numerous sources back this up and all the counter-arguments have been debunked."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts

-"9/11 is obviously a cover-up. Numerous sources back this up and all the counter-arguments have been debunked."

-"9/11 is obviously not a cover-up. Numerous sources back this up and all the counter-arguments have been debunked."
    maybe if you just read people's opinions and don't research their supposed "counter arguments" yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    4,968 Posts
    The problem with 9/11 is that, while the official story sounds rather shady and iffy around the corners, somewhat hard to believe; then any and all alternatives proposed are just right out there as batshit insane, baseless bullshit. So let's just go with Occam's razor and take the less crazy explanation.
    I don't see how funding a terrorist cell by someone with power and money who's gonna profit off a war is such an insane idea. I mean the US has spent few trillion dollars? This money went somewhere. Of course I'm not saying that it all went to one pocket, but there has to be someone who got rich on this.

Why is that more insane than some angry religious fanatics from a small village in middle east accomplishing all that without funding?

17. Post #137
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I haven't examined that one in detail, but I would wager that it was routine or done for security benefits, especially after the scare that 9/11 was.

18. Post #138
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts

watch this, it goes over WTC7 which is the most impressive piece of "evidence" truthers have

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    really? do you know anything about building structures and physics? do you even know that it collapsed at free fall speed? are you sure that, with the internal supports gone it still isn't able to collapse?

or are you just miming the shit you heard from dudes that are trying to sell you their 9/11 DVD's and make you feel special and "awake"
    way to go ruining an attempt at legit discussion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #140
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

You know what i think is very unlikely

a rune goldberg series of monumental fuckups and conspiracies on the part of the US government to kill several thousand of their own people for no good reason

21. Post #141
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    way to go ruining an attempt at legit discussion
    uhh why?

his entire point relies on shit he hasn't even backed up. his entire theory is based entirely on assumptions formulated on what he considers common sense, in a field of complex physics and geometry that i doubt he has experience in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    June 2012
    546 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    You know what i think is very unlikely

a rune goldberg series of monumental fuckups and conspiracies on the part of the US government to kill several thousand of their own people for no good reason
    because the us did not want an incentive to invade afghanistan

Edited:

watch this, it goes over WTC7 which is the most impressive piece of "evidence" truthers have
    biased video here we go

24. Post #144
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I don't see how funding a terrorist cell by someone with power and money who's gonna profit off a war is such an insane idea. I mean the US has spent few trillion dollars? This money went somewhere.

This information is publicly available and easily accessible with a google search

25. Post #145
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,450 Posts
    but hey

anyone who challenges 9/11 is just a fucking crazy conspiracy theorist??
    Probably late, but quite a lot of the information in this video is incorrect, actually all but the most broad details. Unless it's satire, I can't tell.
    And we already have a thread on this.

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    uhh why?

his entire point relies on shit he hasn't even backed up. his entire theory is based entirely on assumptions formulated on what he considers common sense, in a field of complex physics and geometry that i doubt he has experience in
    and do you have these things?

27. Post #147
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts

Edited:

biased video here we go
    "wahh you're not contributing to the discussion!!"

- video -

"its biased bullshit and here's why: _______"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,088 Posts
    Why would the U.S want to invade Afghanistan again?

29. Post #149
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

???

What benefit have we gained from invading Afghanistan? Security. We debunked a terror cell. If that security is an illusion, why would the US government send troops there and waste thousands of loyal soldiers' lives, billions of dollars, and rip up our international image?

30. Post #150
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    and do you have these things?
    i don't think you understand how burden of proof works

i don't need to prove that it didn't fall at freefall speed, he does. he's the one claiming it fell at freefall
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,167 Posts

from this thread it seems like

"you're wrong! because *statement regurgitated from some form of conspiracy documentary on youtube*"

"no, you're wrong! because *statement formed off of baseless accusation, logical fallacy and regurgitated media information*"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    4,968 Posts
    This information is publicly available and easily accessible with a google search
    So because it's public it means nobody did get rich on that? I don't get it.
    If this information wouldn't be made public then my argument would make sense? I really don't understand where are you going with this.

33. Post #153
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,014 Posts

I know nothing about building structures, so I should just let the experts form an opinion for me. I am miming the shit just as much as you are from the debunkers.

The reason why I picked that video is because it doesn't involve 'secret documents' and reptilians/illuminati conspiracy things to prove a point, it just relies on plain physics to prove a point.

And it's funny that you're agreeing that it's falling at free fall speed when every debunker would say otherwise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    "wahh you're not contributing to the discussion!!"

- video -

"its biased bullshit and here's why: _______"
    "all conspiracy videos are bullshit"

"a video that supports my opinion, better post it"

prove that video is backed up by anything or you might as well not have posted it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    June 2012
    546 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    So because it's public it means nobody did get rich on that? I don't get it.
    If this information wouldn't be made public then my argument would make sense? I really don't understand where are you going with this.

You can see exactly where the US spent all its money for the last dozen+ fiscal years

You said:

I don't see how funding a terrorist cell by someone with power and money who's gonna profit off a war is such an insane idea. I mean the US has spent few trillion dollars? This money went somewhere.
    Let me repeat:
    You can see exactly where the US spent all its money for the last dozen+ fiscal years

Point it out to me, big boy

37. Post #157
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    I know nothing about building structures, so I should just let the experts form an opinion for me. I am miming the shit just as much as you are from the debunkers.

The reason why I picked that video is because it doesn't involve 'secret documents' and reptilians/illuminati conspiracy things to prove a point, it just relies on plain physics to prove a point.

And it's funny that you're agreeing that it's falling at free fall speed when every debunker would say otherwise.
    i never agreed that it fell at freefall speed..

not to mention my entire point was: prove to me that a building CANNOT FALL AT FREEFALL SPEED without being demolished with placed explosives? how do you know it isn't feasible for the building to have collapsed based on internal damage like the official report claims?

"all conspiracy videos are bullshit"

"a video that supports my opinion, better post it"

prove that video is backed up by anything or you might as well not have posted it
    i don't understand, is the video/photographic proof of damage to the WTC7 building, and the internal collapse of the building, starting with the east penthouse not enough? like what do you want me to prove that wasn't proven in the video right there

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts

You said:

Let me repeat:

http://theweek.com/article/index/221...n-bank-bailout

opps

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    4,968 Posts
    You said:
    Let me repeat:
    I still don't see the significance of it being public. Yes it's public. So? If it's public then no one got this money? It disappeared, what?

This money went somewhere. Someone got it. I never meant it as "somewhere we don't know" nor "someone we don't know".
    Why would all these people need to know? You guys make even more retarded things than those who think it was illuminati.

40. Post #160
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,014 Posts
    i never agreed that it fell at freefall speed..
    Well, sorry for misinterpreting you.
    Everyone is attacking me and trying to group me in as an obsessed and paranoid conspiracy theorist. I am only trying to debate the points David Chandler does in his video.

not to mention my entire point was: prove to me that a building CANNOT FALL AT FREEFALL SPEED without being demolished with placed explosives? how do you know it isn't feasible for the building to have collapsed based on internal damage like the official report claims?
    I can't. All I can prove, is that the NIST clearly falsified the report regarding free fall. That's the only thing I have on the table.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)