1. Post #41
    Internet Nobody
    June 2012
    746 Posts
    Minimole posted:
    Shit this guys videos are great.
    Thank you!
    And your name makes me think of minimoose from Invader Zim. Just saying.

OficerHonkHonk posted:
    Hey brutalmoose, I'm glad to see you are posting here. I gotta say, your videos are severely underrated. As many people have said before me, they are much better than the other, more shitty videos that plague youtube now. Keep up the good work man! I will definitely subscribe
    Good to be here! once I'm done editing my next video, I'll have more time to poke around other areas of the forums. I'm glad you enjoy what I've made so far, and I hope you'll like what I make in the future!

crd248 posted:
    You should do Lego Island 2 now. If you don't have it I will gladly send you a copy for freeeeee
    RaxaHax posted:
    Speaking of, I've got a copy of "Lego Island Xtreme Stunts" and "I Was an Atomic Mutant" that I'd like to see go to a good cause
    Lego Island 2 has been requested multiple times since I put out the first one. I think I'll save it for a special video, like maybe when I reach a certain number of subscribers.
    As for donating games, I'm a little iffy on that. If people start donating games to me, I'll feel obligated to make videos on those games, even if I don't really want to.
    Down the line, if people are still wanting to send me games, even if there's no garuntee that they'll be made into a video, I'll have to get a P.O. box for them to be sent to.
    I appreciate the offers, though!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Winner Winner x 3 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,246 Posts
    Thank you!
    If people start donating games to me, I'll feel obligated to make videos on those games, even if I don't really want to.
    Down the line, if people are still wanting to send me games, even if there's no garuntee that they'll be made into a video, I'll have to get a P.O. box for them to be sent to.
    I appreciate the offers, though!
    You could make a thank you video once in a while and show us what you've been donated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    Dude I seriously love your videos, I'll be sure to spread the word about your channel to a few friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,838 Posts
    You should do Lego Island 2 now. If you don't have it I will gladly send you a copy for freeeeee
    Wait hold the fuck on.....your telling me there is a Lego Island 2? why the fuck didn't I ever know about this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 30Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #45
    beep
    January 2006
    7,482 Posts
    Wait hold the fuck on.....your telling me there is a Lego Island 2? why the fuck didn't I ever know about this?
    it was amazing and was much better than the first imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,126 Posts
    The music class in Bully will follow me to my grave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,838 Posts
    it was amazing and was much better than the first imo.
    Looks like I got to play that then, I was addicted to playing Lego Racers which I just figured out I only played the second game instead of the first for that, jesus christ what's wrong with me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    254 Posts
    Wow the ending of Lego Island almost had me in tears, going to watch the rest now. Keep up the good work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

9. Post #49
    Internet Nobody
    June 2012
    746 Posts
    OHNOES posted:
    You could make a thank you video once in a while and show us what you've been donated.
    Hm.. that is an interesting idea.
    I'll certainly keep that in mind if people continue wanting to send me games.

Winters posted:
    Dude I seriously love your videos, I'll be sure to spread the word about your channel to a few friends.
    Thank you! It's much appreciated.

cdr248 posted:
    If it's of any consolation, I never played Lego Island 2. I mean, I remember trying it out at a friend's house once, but that's about it. I'll have to give it a shot, some time.

Chaplin posted:
    The music class in Bully will follow me to my grave
    She's like the medusa of music teachers. Don't make eye contact!

Mighty3 13 posted:
    Wow the ending of Lego Island almost had me in tears, going to watch the rest now. Keep up the good work!
    I'm glad you liked it, and I shall!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    October 2008
    3,392 Posts
    After that, Lego Island Extreme Stunts or whatever also came out. It was the shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,454 Posts

He's such a nice fellow, gifted him Deus Ex GOTY for that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 43Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,581 Posts
    The Lego games were the best. But for some odd reason, the one I remembered the most was Stunt Rally. First game I completed until parents decided that it was slowing down our PC, and so they deleted everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    June 2009
    4,053 Posts
    I just realized that at the start of your "Restaurant Empire" review, you had this song playing in the background.

10/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    Lego Island 2 was ok, but not on the same tier as Island/Racers/Creator
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,036 Posts
    Not trying to turn this into a lego thread, but I fucking loved lego rock raiders as a kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    Not trying to turn this into a lego thread, but I fucking loved lego rock raiders as a kid.
    As soon as someone mentions Lego Island, it turns into a lego thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,872 Posts
    I know how to solve this.

Step on a lego.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,458 Posts
    Lego island gave me a good amount of laughs which i have not given for quite some time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,959 Posts
    I know how to solve this.

Step on a lego.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    May 2011
    1,832 Posts
    I have not found something this funny in while, keep up the good work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Internet Nobody
    June 2012
    746 Posts
    darth-verger posted:
    He's such a nice fellow, gifted him Deus Ex GOTY for that
    awiudgailwudaliwud I know I already thanked you, but thanks again! You really didn't have to.

kevinseven posted:
    I just realized that at the start of your "Restaurant Empire" review, you had this song playing in the background.

10/10
    This post, 11/10

macotaco posted:
    I have not found something this funny in while, keep up the good work!
    Thanks, I will!

Basically everyone posted:
    Blah blah bah LEGO blah blah blah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 9Useful Useful x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    October 2009
    4,212 Posts
    Facepunch, this is why you are good.

Edited:

Also, I think some lets play's followed by a review video on the game would be pretty cool. You sound like you would make enjoyable live commentary.

Edited:

Also, don't sign your posts.

Edited:

Oh wait he stopped. Never mind then.

23. Post #63
    I'm a bit like this.
    June 2012
    2,180 Posts
    Made me laugh the whole way through the bully video. Great videos!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,239 Posts
    Richard Garriot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 24Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Internet Nobody
    June 2012
    746 Posts
    Richard Garriot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 88Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    You had me at meat tornado.
    June 2008
    5,591 Posts
    I subscribed to this instantly, Lego Island review is pure gold.

I love your videos, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #67
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,899 Posts
    brutalmoose, please father my children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,893 Posts
    Fuck that, please father me instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

29. Post #69
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,598 Posts
    These videos rock! I can't wait to see more!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen

May 2011
    341 Posts
    Brutalmoose, I just wanted to say that your videos are one of the few based on video games that I actually enjoyed. I subscribed, and I hope you make some more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,899 Posts
    I like that your videos are mostly review. Too many reviewers these days just insert their own melodramatic bullshit into every nook and cranny. Your videos are entertaining whilst staying ontopic the entire time.

It's lovely.

Hence why I want you to father Quicksnapz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,959 Posts
    I like that your videos are mostly review. Too many reviewers these days just insert their own melodramatic bullshit into every nook and cranny. Your videos are entertaining whilst staying ontopic the entire time.

It's lovely.

Hence why I want you to father Quicksnapz
    You can birth children into the past? That's a pretty neat superpower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    this guy does not suck at all

my kind of humor

legeracers is one of my all-time favorite games and I will love you long time if make a video on it

long

time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,665 Posts
    You can birth children into the past? That's a pretty neat superpower.
    If a bit useless

Kinda like Captain Hindsight

(sorry for the shit quality, only video)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #75
    I got this title just to give Postal a dollar
    September 2011
    454 Posts
    The Bully review was fantastic; the children stalking montage damn near had me crying in laughter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #76
    I'm a Wizard
    March 2006
    2,697 Posts
    I have only watched two videos so far, but I really enjoy them. Brutalmoose picks on things the way most YouTube reviewers do, but he actually is very good at giving games fair reviews instead of making the same old jokes the whole time.

37. Post #77
    Internet Nobody
    June 2012
    746 Posts
    Cl0ck posted:
    I subscribed to this instantly, Lego Island review is pure gold.

I love your videos, man.
    Thank you! Love your avatar, love Parks and Rec!

Jackald posted:
    brutalmoose, please father my children.
    QuickSnapz posted:
    Fuck that, please father me instead.
    What..? I... I don't... ...No.

...Maybe.

salty peanut v2 posted:
    legeracers is one of my all-time favorite games and I will love you long time if make a video on it
    Maybe in the future! It's not the first time it's been requested. I'm just wondering how exactly I would do a video on a racing game... I'll think on it.

soccerskyman posted:
    Also, I think some lets play's followed by a review video on the game would be pretty cool. You sound like you would make enjoyable live commentary.
    This... is an interesting idea. Maybe I could livestream or something as I play through a game, and upload those on a secondary channel.
    Hm hm hm. I will think on this!

I don't want to make my post obnoxiously long by quoting, but thank you to everyone who expressed their enjoyment of my videos. I'm running out of ways to say thank you other than... well, 'thank you', but it doesn't make it any less sensiere!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

38. Post #78
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,280 Posts

Gave him nuclear dawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 21Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,239 Posts
    I or someone could give brutalmoose ghost master once it's on sale, it's one of the few games I've ever given up on after a month of playing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,125 Posts

Gave him nuclear dawn.
    Damn it I wanted to give him Nuclear Dawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)