1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,277 Posts

Polygon , Sarnit Sarkar posted:
    Wipeout 2048 owners can now buy the content from Wipeout HD and Wipeout HD Furyas downloadable expansions, Sony announced today.Before the Vita's North American launch this past February, Sony detailed a few upcoming cross-play promotions, including one for Wipeout 2048 that offered shared content and cross-platform multiplayer gaming. The Wipeout HD expansion includes the PSN game's full campaign, 12 online multiplayer tracks, 12 cross-play tracks, and 12 ships. Picking up the Wipeout HD Fury expansion brings its own campaign, 12 tracks, 24 ships, and 12 cross-play courses. The add-ons cost $7.99 each, or $12.99 together.
    Best of all, anybody who already owns Wipeout HD or Wipeout HD Fury on PS3, andWipeout 2048, can download the Vita expansions for free. (This should apply for many PSN users, since Sony offered HD and Fury together as part of its Welcome Back program after last year's PSN hack.) Those who buy the expansions on Vita can download them on PS3 for free.
    Wipeout Facebook group posted:
    Available from the PlayStation®Store:
    US - 19/06/12
    UK - 20/06/12

Even better, we are also incredibly pleased to announce that ANYONE who owns the PS3® version is automatically entitled to download it to 2048 FREE OF CHARGE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    is this suppose to be that tv show or whatever?

(User was banned for this post ("Didn't read before posting" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb x 43Funny x 8Disagree x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts
    did you not read the article at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    http://abc.go.com/shows/wipeout

don't look like it

not even slightly close.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,200 Posts
    even if you didn't read the article, did the picture not tip you off or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,884 Posts
    you didn't even read the title
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member

October 2009
    4,920 Posts
    you're literally fucking stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,765 Posts
    By that question I assume you're twelve or something? Wipeout is a cult classic :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    www.bff-hab.de
    Dennab
    February 2009
    7,832 Posts
    It's one of the fastest paced racing games out there, and it's more fun than any other racing game.
    I think I'll go and grab my PS2 and play some Wipeout Fusion now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,432 Posts
    Read the article first.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,810 Posts
    suddenly the entire thread quotes Ermac
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    lol someone posts something absent minded by mistake

he gets the shit beat out of him

Never personally heard of wipe out (very much not a fan of racing games, so bad at them. ). Looks kinda good though in terms of style. If I ever get into racing I'll look into it though!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts

Never personally heard of wipe out (very much not a fan of racing games, so bad at them. ). Looks kinda good though in terms of style. If I ever get into racing I'll look into it though!
    It's pretty awesome, one of the few games that can justify a Vita purchase and definitely a lot of fun. And I'm not even a big racing fan, I tend to hate racing games.

14. Post #14
    June 2010
    4,864 Posts
    God damn it, now I don't know wether to get a ps3 or vita

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,907 Posts
    I still have Fusion sitting around somewhere.

16. Post #16
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,691 Posts
    Proper Zone mode on the go!

17. Post #17
    October 2010
    11,284 Posts
    I got the retail. Does that count?

18. Post #18
    (User was banned for this post ("Reaction image"))
    September 2011
    4,157 Posts
    :O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    www.bff-hab.de
    Dennab
    February 2009
    7,832 Posts

It's not like traditional racing games, there's a lot of shooting involved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Hey I have a Vita I haven't used passionately for a while, and I got Wipeout HD on PS3 after the Great PSN Downtime, I ought to get this.

21. Post #21
    July 2010
    1,560 Posts
    Oh wow, that's awesome. I suppose a lot of people already own Wipeout HD from when Sony were giving stuff away after the PSN went down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #22
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,691 Posts
    I find it strange that it was released yesterday in the US, and yet there is no gameplay of it anywhere.

And when does it release in Europe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,691 Posts
    It just released!
    Have a screenshot:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,472 Posts
    even if you didn't read the article, did the picture not tip you off or something?
    He may have seen the blue side and thought of the UK version.

25. Post #25
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    umm i would like to apologize for that stupid post of mine it really did make me look like a tool, i know not many users do this so i guess its a first
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,237 Posts
    "you do not have enough space to download the 189mb update"

fuck me and my 4gb memory card

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,277 Posts
    "you do not have enough space to download the 189mb update"

fuck me and my 4gb memory card
    What all did you cram on there?

I have a 4 gig with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, P3P, Super Stardust Delta, and 2048 on it and I still have plenty of room. The HD/Fury content is about 500mb too.

28. Post #28
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,691 Posts
    Recorded some gameplay. Quality was raped by Youtube though, but you can still get an idea:

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,237 Posts
    What all did you cram on there?

I have a 4 gig with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, P3P, Super Stardust Delta, and 2048 on it and I still have plenty of room. The HD/Fury content is about 500mb too.
    all the free sony AR games, gravity rush demo, motorstorm RC, and a download version of wipeout 2048

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    318 Posts
    This content is awesome and such, but it's missing some trivial stuff that should have been in 2048 since the beginning.

Playlist editor with the ability to use the songs on the vita (The randomiser always plays the same damn song somehow)
    Different HUD's (at least once completed the SP)

At least I think that'd make it even more brilliant than it already is. Now I have my beloved Zone War on the go