1. Post #1

October 2011
    4 Posts
    Hey.

I recently started a server, and are having some problems, that i could use some help with. They seem really basic, but i can't find them on Google. (And i can't use the search engine here somehow?)

Anyways does anyone know howto do this? Please follow up with a little guidance, i'm pretty much new to the whole Dark RP editing :)

*How do i make a job (Fx) Cops, require an minimum playtime of (Fx) 2 hours?
    *How would i be able to change the color of the hud, for anybody joining the server? And what variables in the (Maby lua file?) should i edit?

Thanks in advance!

Ps.

Running the newest version of Dark RP.

2. Post #2
    Facepunch's #1 Huskybutt
    July 2011
    2,092 Posts
    For the first one, I have no idea, there is maybe an argument you can supply in the create job function as a function that returns whether or not a user can have such a job.

For the second one, you would open the DarkRP/Gamemode/Client/Hud.lua file, and it's normally near the top.

3. Post #3

October 2011
    4 Posts
    For the first one, I have no idea, there is maybe an argument you can supply in the create job function as a function that returns whether or not a user can have such a job.

For the second one, you would open the DarkRP/Gamemode/Client/Hud.lua file, and it's normally near the top.
    Okay thanks! I hope someone knows about the job timer. :)