1. Post #41

June 2012
    712 Posts
    Does that stuff happen frequently on the server? Reading the thread, it seems like it.
    What the heck is up with that? Hackers?

Also, Wow, it's at capacity. Somebody should host a second FP DayZ server haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #42
    Does that stuff happen frequently on the server? Reading the thread, it seems like it.
    What the heck is up with that? Hackers?

Also, Wow, it's at capacity. Somebody should host a second FP DayZ server haha.
    Seems like it, second time it's happened to me since they've released the hotfixes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,760 Posts
    sold

4. Post #44
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,374 Posts
    My IQ went down because of that last mumble session
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,825 Posts
    left the server so someone else can play, no use playing for now.

Someone said they would bring me morphine but when I told them where I was, they said nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #46
    Didn't we agree on either "running through fields simulator" or "keep your friends close and your beans closer"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    411 Posts
    God damn it, me and some other dude were making our way to the NE airfield, and when we got pretty close, my connection cuts out for half an hour. If xxnxx is reading this, I hope you made it there ok and got a weapon bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,557 Posts
    Wait, does this mean it'll be daytime right now? I usually go in servers on my time but I play at night most of the time and I like to be able play in the day sometimes.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,760 Posts
    Wait, does this mean it'll be daytime right now? I usually go in servers on my time but I play at night most of the time and I like to play in the day sometimes.
    UTC -11 is around 3pm right now.

10. Post #50
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,740 Posts
    i'm going to join the FP server, I think last time I checked I was in Pusta
    how are you guys determining who's a FP'er and whatnot?
    I just started today and all I have is a hatchet c:

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,557 Posts
    UTC -11 is around 3pm right now.
    Fantastic, thanks.

12. Post #52

June 2012
    712 Posts
    So, now you don't spawn with anything except some painkillers.
    I sneeked into a garage to look for some ammo, nothing was in there and I ran up the stairs and realized that there was as zombie coming straight for me, I lured him away thinking there's got to be a gun behind him (I couldn't run past him) and nope, nothing, then 4 other zombies came with him up the stairs and I was stuck.

uugh.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,557 Posts
    Use this http://fpsquad.rautapalli.com/

Most FPers use this(I believe). It adds [FP] to the end of your name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    hop in mumble if you dont want to be shot, mumble has saved me once.. some random guy named Wuper joined then asked who the fuck is running on the airfield.. he had a M107 and gave me a transfusion instead of 50. BMG lead stitches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,776 Posts
    Hows the game since the latest patch?

16. Post #56
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,740 Posts
    thanks guys!
    A friend of mine bought ARMAII just for DayZ, he'll be playing on the FP server too, he's also a FP'er.

17. Post #57

June 2012
    712 Posts
    I almost died, I ran away and lost the zombies thankfully. I run into... the town with the church with the dome and loot some stuff in there. I saw one guy running away being chased by 3 zombies and then a few in the church, they didn't do anything though. I go to this area where I see somebody standing on the balcony or awning with a shotgun. I run inside and he starts firing shots at who knows what. I go through the rooms, finding mostly nothing, go upstairs and find 2 dead bodies and they have weapons! I was so excited! I might actually get back on my feet again.

I go to loot the other guy's body and get shot in the back.

This got a lot harder now that you don't spawn with a weapon. I spend most of my time looking for a gun and once I get one, I end up being near players and I either die because of BS or because they just wanted to kill a guy with almost nothing...

18. Post #58
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,715 Posts
    Oh balls what's the url for the squad thing again? I just put my info in but my browser crashed

19. Post #59
    February 2009
    1,983 Posts
    left the server so someone else can play, no use playing for now.

Someone said they would bring me morphine but when I told them where I was, they said nope.
    Where are you? I'm pretty much in the middle of the map at the moment, and well enough stocked with med supplies that I can spare a morphine injector.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

20. Post #60
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    6,928 Posts
    Bad title, thread is ruined.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,016 Posts
    Spawned today, got a hatchet, fucked shit up. Used it to break into the hospital, steal tons of meds, than I went next door and stole a ton of survival gear, food, water, alice and a tent from the grocery store along with a revolver and now I'm on easy street.

22. Post #62
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,715 Posts
    Spawned today, got a hatchet, fucked shit up. Used it to break into the hospital, steal tons of meds, than I went next door and stole a ton of survival gear, food, water, alice and a tent from the grocery store along with a revolver and now I'm on easy street.
    You're never on easy street in DayZ.

Never
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    I don't know man some how I found 300 nvgs inside a dead body.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,245 Posts
    Where did the heli crash go on 133? does it move after a server reset or something?

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,760 Posts
    Where did the heli crash go on 133? does it move after a server reset or something?
    yus

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,220 Posts
    I'm not sure if the last patch really took, I'm still getting aggro'd by zeds while prone; I'm still having trouble surviving long enough to get a weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #67
    March 2009
    16,245 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    February 2011
    236 Posts

Never
    Pretty much this. I was set to go north after I finished picking up gear in chernogorsk. go up not even half a kilometer and some guy in a bush I ran through killed me. He was a terrible shot too.

In fact, I think Cherno has put a curse on me. Every time I go there, I'm able to find what I want/need. Except as soon as I decide to leave or help a guy, some guy just pops out and kills me.

At this point I'm pretty sure I've netted the title of Cherno's #1 victim

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    4,793 Posts
    Oh, looking for my friend so we can group up, suddenly EVERYBODY on the server falls over dead and the server crashes. Log back into another one and all my shits gone. Had an M14 aimpoint with 15 spare mags, enough food to last for days, water, soda, matches, NVG's. all gone because the server fucked up. great.
    Same happened to me yesterday, i had been alive for 4 days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

30. Post #70
    July 2010
    3,825 Posts
    I'M So sorry That Trunk Monkey, I hope you did not die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    March 2009
    16,245 Posts
    Any friendlies at NW airfield (133) wanna give a brother a blood transfusion? I have the blood bag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    327 Posts
    Nevermind got it to work

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,721 Posts
    I'M So sorry That Trunk Monkey, I hope you did not die.
    Hoping for my friends to come rescue me. Did you make it?

34. Post #74
    July 2010
    3,825 Posts
    Hoping for my friends to come rescue me. Did you make it?
    3000 bloods, going to the barn to find firewood to make a fire and cook some meat. Want some?

Edit: Hunger might kill me soon If I don't eat something, hoping there is firewood.

Edit: No firewood, no hatchet. I r boned.

Edit: O found a hatchet, might be saved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #75
    dailydose
    May 2009
    850 Posts
    Got 11 mags for this badboy, come at me bro

He just gave up and stood there, bleeding and getting mauled by zombies.

My Gear

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #76

Nobody really shoots new spawns anymore, kind of cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,715 Posts
    The DayZ gods made sure I ran into someone in Elektro in front of the store so I could give them a blood transfusion. They gave me one too.

True bro right there 10/10 would transfuse again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16 (list)

38. Post #78
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,385 Posts
    I've hit the bottom of the barrel.

I am continuing my udder humiliation of the new survivors along the coast of random servers, but this one will forever have a special place in my heart. I was just outside of Prigorodky running along the coast heading East out of Electro, and I managed to find a lone survivor running along the middle of the road with his flashlight on. I managed to get close enough to him and over direct communication, yelled at him to turn the flashlight off and sit down. I had to yell f slash to get him to figure it out, but he eventually sat his ass down. I then gave him orders to move his entire inventory to his backpack, even when it was full (to erase the items). I then had him drop the backpack on the ground. I had him face toward Prigor, and told him to run. And he ran, he ran and after about 5 seconds I let off a volley of MK 48 just over his head. The noise alone was enough to draw all the zombies that had spawned when I ran through earlier to begin advancing on my position. But, they instead went and ran straight for the survivor, and before the kid could disconnect, the zombies had broken his legs and killed him.

RIP random hero, you were the best ArmA guy ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    You should record this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,177 Posts

Never
    Iunno, the recent hotfixes have made starting up easy and getting to the endgame difficult

Within two hours of playing by barnhopping and going to two grocery stores I found myself swimming in basic tier equipment

Canteens have become impossible to find though sadly so finding drink is a bit more difficult but not really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)