1. Post #4681
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,341 Posts
    Am I a scrub if I buy ArmA 2 CO just for this mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 19Agree Agree x 7 (list)

2. Post #4682
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,711 Posts
    Got tired of walking for 20 minutes trying to leave debug and gave up.

Oh and thank you who just killed me after my respawn/restart cher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #4683
    Dosen't need a bigger avatar
    April 2010
    3,159 Posts
    god damnit, having the best game yet when a guy chases me down and kills me, i have enough trouble with the zombies without worrying about other players
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4684
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,452 Posts
    He guys, I downloaded DayZ, And it works. Now my only problem is that I have nobody who wants to play with me. And I'm not experienced so I keep messing up. Is there anyone here that wants to play with me? :D

5. Post #4685
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,373 Posts
    He guys, I downloaded DayZ, And it works. Now my only problem is that I have nobody who wants to play with me. And I'm not experienced so I keep messing up. Is there anyone here that wants to play with me? :D
    Join the mumble if your looking for FPers to team up.
    Info is in the OP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #4686
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,167 Posts
    Am I the only one having connection problems?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4687
    February 2010
    1,760 Posts
    Me and my friend came across a survivor as we were traveling to Zelenogorsk and he didn't have any weapons so we went to a barn where there was a lee enfeild and meanwhile me and my friend where outside mowing sown the horde that was following us. Feels good.

8. Post #4688
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,711 Posts
    Stay away from a guy named ALICE. He kills on sight. He killed me after I spawn and talked to him over mic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #4689
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,123 Posts
    Jesus christ, I tab out for 1 second and I get mauled by 1 fucking zombie and lose my M107, fuck..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #4690
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,457 Posts
    Stay away from everyone.
    ftfy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #4691
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,821 Posts
    Goodnight, Allen. You were quite fun to watch crawl around with broken legs as we threw whiskey bottles, flares, and smoke nades at you to aggro more zeds so you'd die and so that Ripper can have your ALICE pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

12. Post #4692
    yeah you're the type of casual player ruining the arma 2 community
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #4693
    January 2011
    178 Posts
    does anyone know where the cz50 spawns anymore? I haven't seen one in ages. I need that gun D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

14. Post #4694
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,747 Posts
    Hey guys, uh, you might want to steer clear of NY8 if you plan on getting on it. Cherno is sort of uh, on fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #4695
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    God dammit, my friend is only going to buy the game if it goes below $20 on some sale or another... Forever alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #4696
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,838 Posts
    What do you mean? your buying DayZ, your mistaking it for that realism simulator mod Arma for the game, though the mod it's pretty good man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4697
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,373 Posts
    God dammit, my friend is only going to buy the game if it goes below $20 on some sale or another... Forever alone.
    Same here, but BIS is having a 25% sale on everything on their site. That might convince them, you always hope for the summer sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

18. Post #4698
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    618 Posts
    Finally got murdered for my tractor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #4699
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,889 Posts
    damnit now I am getting stuck on Loading again, even though I can hear ingame sounds and everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #4700
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Same here, but BIS is having a 25% sale on everything on their site. That might convince them, you always hope for the summer sale.
    My friend won't spend the extra four bucks because he's a cheap Jew.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #4701
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,821 Posts
    Goodnight, Allen. You were quite fun to watch crawl around with broken legs as we threw whiskey bottles, flares, and smoke nades at you to aggro more zeds so you'd die and so that Ripper can have your ALICE pack.
    Hey we didn't have any morphine.

Not like he had much anyway.

22. Post #4702
    January 2010
    5,904 Posts
    damnit now I am getting stuck on Loading again, even though I can hear ingame sounds and everything
    Server just went all wonky.

23. Post #4703
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,889 Posts
    Is the hive still getting DDoS'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

24. Post #4704
    January 2010
    5,904 Posts
    Is the hive still getting DDoS'd
    Yes

25. Post #4705
    February 2010
    1,760 Posts
    does anyone know where the cz50 spawns anymore? I haven't seen one in ages. I need that gun D:
    Try going around military camps or deerstands and try your luck.

26. Post #4706
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,123 Posts
    Finally got murdered for my tractor.
    Sorry bro, thats was actually me, I was bleeding and at 4000 blood and you were out on the open on the coast, easy pickens and I was desperate, wouldn't have if I knew you were an FPer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #4707
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    Is anyone else getting really strange artifacts when looking in certain directions? It seems to happen every few updates for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

28. Post #4708
    V
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,261 Posts
    Running north and find a those civilian Ural cars in the middle of a road. Run 2km for Zelenegorsk to get parts to fix it and now we're driving to victory! I would like to offer a toast to my friends Biscuit-Boy, Grabigel, and Kosta for their time. Biscuit's entertaining us with his musical expertise on mumble as well!

29. Post #4709
    Shark tits are best tits
    October 2010
    1,555 Posts
    Is it me or is US133 lagging a lot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #4710
    February 2010
    1,760 Posts
    Is anyone else getting really strange artifacts when looking in certain directions? It seems to happen every few updates for me.
    I used to get them when I went around Cherno or Elekro but ever since I mode farther north I haven't gotten them.

31. Post #4711
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,874 Posts
    Can I place my tent outside the boundaries of the map? Or will it be deleted?

Edited:

I used to get them when I went around Cherno or Elekro but ever since I mode farther north I haven't gotten them.
    If I recall correctly, they're the models of barbed wire and tank traps glitching out

32. Post #4712
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,054 Posts
    Press shift + numpad -, then type flush. Usually works, but sometimes you'll get the situation where it doesn't, and in that case, you need to restart ArmA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #4713
    November 2009
    1,962 Posts
    I got everything installed finally, and now I can't find the server :*(

34. Post #4714
    May 2012
    316 Posts
    To everyone suffering from Missing US133 Syndrome:

The DayZ hive is being DDoS'd, has been being DDoS'd all day, and will probably continue to be DDoS'd into the near future because some people are fucking cunts. I think Chernarus just has the server down, because there is absolutely no point for it to be up when it is serving no purpose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #4715
    June 2010
    5,504 Posts
    You sound like a fucking dick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #4716
    January 2010
    5,904 Posts
    So, I thought DAYZ should have a launcher where everything is compiled there for you.

-Character
    -Stats
    -Gear
    -Tweets
    -Forum ETC

So compiled this mockup. I think its pretty cluttered right now and lacking some things. What do you think?

I think it would be cool if from the launcher you could also look at personal records and previous characters. Along with the gear of your current character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #4717
    So, I thought DAYZ should have a launcher where everything is compiled there for you.

-Character
    -Stats
    -Gear
    -Tweets
    -Forum ETC

So compiled this mockup. I think its pretty cluttered right now and lacking some things. What do you think?

League of Legends already has enough generic male champions with a big weapon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #4718
    January 2010
    5,904 Posts
    League of Legends already has enough generic male champions with a big weapon
    Damn you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #4719
    I wish I could see my total hours played, It's gotta be well over 200 hours by now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #4720
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,135 Posts
    Hey guys I'm going to be getting Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead which will go with Arma 2 that I already. Anyway I would like to know are the controls in Dayz just as bad as the controls in Arma 2?