1. Post #8321
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,044 Posts
    Channel 6.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

2. Post #8322
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,182 Posts
    so is the game still fucked or what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #8323
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,312 Posts
    I was sitting in the Elektro supermarket, talking on the mic and asking people to transfuse me (I had 3000 blood). Eventually a fellow FPer named Space in game found me and gave me a transfusion. I gave him one as a reward, and then the server restarted.

I love US133.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

4. Post #8324
    June 2010
    300 Posts
    So I happened to find this pretty interesting camp with many kinds of cars and some tents. Looked at the gear and found loads of NVG's, RangeFinders, Satchel Charges, Coyote Backpacks, Ghillies and other high-end stuff. Like 10+ of everything super-rare. Assumed they were dupers, so we took all the gear and packed it into 3 cars, drove over all the tents and experimented with Satchel Charges on the remaining vehicles.

Was a great day, even found 2 other camps with cars and good gear. Not a single Heli yet tho. Tomorrow we're gonna see what 15 Satchel Charges can do to some major city.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

5. Post #8325
    June 2012
    1,937 Posts
    So, last I left my game, I was chilling north of Stary Sobor

I log back in, blunder around looking for the airfield (Because I have no compass, can't be assed to find the sun, and the mapradar wasn't working on that server) and after about half an hour, I find myself on Black Mountain

Which I might mention is completely creepy as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #8326
    January 2009
    426 Posts
    So, last I left my game, I was chilling north of Stary Sobor

I log back in, blunder around looking for the airfield (Because I have no compass, can't be assed to find the sun, and the mapradar wasn't working on that server) and after about half an hour, I find myself on Black Mountain

Which I might mention is completely creepy as fuck
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

7. Post #8327
    June 2012
    1,937 Posts
    It's just

Eerie

Even moreso than most of the game

8. Post #8328
    January 2009
    426 Posts
    It's just

Eerie

Even moreso than most of the game
    if you want eerie try climbing the green mountain tower and staring down at night with no nvgs

fuckin gives me chills but then again im gay so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

9. Post #8329
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,617 Posts
    So I happened to find this pretty interesting camp with many kinds of cars and some tents. Looked at the gear and found loads of NVG's, RangeFinders, Satchel Charges, Coyote Backpacks, Ghillies and other high-end stuff. Like 10+ of everything super-rare. Assumed they were dupers, so we took all the gear and packed it into 3 cars, drove over all the tents and experimented with Satchel Charges on the remaining vehicles.

Was a great day, even found 2 other camps with cars and good gear. Not a single Heli yet tho. Tomorrow we're gonna see what 15 Satchel Charges can do to some major city.
    What? Was this on US133? What cars were there? Vehicles have been randomly vanishing, so something might be a bit off if they had that many vehicles.

10. Post #8330
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,772 Posts
    If I find a satchel charge, can I put it in a player's backpack and blow him up fallout 3 style?

11. Post #8331
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    Nerd sniper DCing while I axe you. Puss Puss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #8332
    June 2009
    641 Posts
    just to be clear, the desynch issues haven't been fixed yet, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

13. Post #8333
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    just to be clear, the desynch issues haven't been fixed yet, right?
    Seems normal for the few people I've killed.

14. Post #8334
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,287 Posts
    Wow, I wanted to get my 3 TB drive to work alongside my SSD finally and didn't realize that RAID is NOT what you do to use two HDDs separately. So now I'm reinstalling ARMA and OA at a blazingly fast 60 Kb/s oh boy shit's gettin' real 0% completed so far oh yeah.

EDIT:

Oh god switched download server to Montreal and back up to between 1.5Mb/s and 500Kb/s for both at once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #8335
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    The DMR pussy is back north of Cherno.

16. Post #8336
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,852 Posts
    Yeah, same guy was shooting me along with 2 other people. I was running around on top of the grain silos with a Lee Enfield literally laughing my ass off as I hear shots whizzing by me. I eventually got killed while climbing down a ladder by someone with a Lee.

17. Post #8337
    June 2012
    39 Posts
    Yeah, same guy was shooting me along with 2 other people. I was running around on top of the grain silos with a Lee Enfield literally laughing my ass off as I hear shots whizzing by me. I eventually got killed while climbing down a ladder by someone with a Lee.
    That was my Lee Van Cleef.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

18. Post #8338
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,852 Posts
    That was my Lee Van Cleef.
    I was trying to call out to you and see if you'd try and help me kill the guy with the DMR but I guess you were out of range.

19. Post #8339
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,200 Posts
    So, the grand total of damage done by TWB and Peterson was:

1 pair of NVGs
    1 Rangefinder
    ~1-2 GPSs

And that's pretty much it. I went back to see what was left and was greeted with 3-4 M107s with upwards of 10 mags, DMR with ammo, M14 with ammo, food, water, coyote packs etc. Basically, everything that was there before. I grabbed enough for everybody and got the hell out.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #8340
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    He's got a rangefinder and hes a pile of shit still.

21. Post #8341
    June 2012
    39 Posts
    I was trying to call out to you and see if you'd try and help me kill the guy with the DMR but I guess you were out of range.
    Did you not shoot me in the ass 5 min before? I was sitting there knocked out.

22. Post #8342
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,852 Posts
    Did you not shoot me in the ass 5 min before? I was sitting there knocked out.
    I only shot someone with an AKM who was firing at me from the building with the blue tanks on it.

23. Post #8343
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,392 Posts
    Why cant people sit in the back of the pickup truck? Stole one from some bandit who was busy killing noobs and drove off with him firing pop shots at me...

24. Post #8344
    February 2010
    2,202 Posts
    I kept spawning near Elektro.

1st time going in, im hiding in a house and I hear two survivors having a converastion, so I stayed hidden and eavesdropped on them. One guy disconnected for a bit, so I started sneaking around. Too bad the other guy with a pistol saw me and shot at me. Begged not to be killed, he laughed , killed me and laughs as I bleed out.

2nd Time:
    I was pissed, I was going to get these bastards. Found a crowbar, could hear people talking on the mic and thought "It's those bastards I ran into." So I screamed "HEY BUDDY REMEMBER ME?" , turns out wrong people and they said "You're fucked now", shot and dead.

3rd time:
    Died of course, bled out.

4th time:
    Went straight to the firehouse exit of Elektro, got me a Remington 870 and accidentally misfired it. Person on mic near me was telling me to fuck off (he thought I was shooting at him), quickly said sorry and left.

4th time is the charm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #8345
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,852 Posts
    There is a beached fishing boat at Nizhnoye if anyone wants to try and get it out, I repaired it fully and it has fuel in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #8346
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,616 Posts

1 pair of NVGs
    1 Rangefinder
    ~1-2 GPSs

And that's pretty much it. I went back to see what was left and was greeted with 3-4 M107s with upwards of 10 mags, DMR with ammo, M14 with ammo, food, water, coyote packs etc. Basically, everything that was there before. I grabbed enough for everybody and got the hell out.

The server rolled back??

Well ballsacks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #8347
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,200 Posts
    The server rolled back??

Well ballsacks!
    Now both our groups have good gear. We should meet at the NW airfield and have a shootout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #8348
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,616 Posts
    Now both our groups have good gear. We should meet at the NW airfield and have a shootout.
    I'm not even bothering to log in until the hotfix.

I figured it would of came out today but noooooooooo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #8349
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,200 Posts
    I'm not even bothering to log in until the hotfix.

I figured it would of came out today but noooooooooo.
    Everyday we hear it's coming out in a few hours.

30. Post #8350
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    The server rolled back??

Well ballsacks!
    Called it.

31. Post #8351
    January 2008
    253 Posts

1 pair of NVGs
    1 Rangefinder
    ~1-2 GPSs

How long did you server hop the barracks to get that stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #8352
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,200 Posts
    How long did you server hop the barracks to get that stuff?
    We didn't server hop to get any of it, at least not that I'm aware. The majority of it was part of a friend's camp that I got access to through helping him move it.

33. Post #8353
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,772 Posts
    That was me, I was figuring out how to use the rifle
    Didn't realize I was firing at facepunchers
    sorry guys
    I didn't kill anyone though, no one important at least

34. Post #8354
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    I would really like to see cannibalism added to this mod. Would make player interaction that much more interesting I think.

On an unrelated note. Had my first genuinely enjoyable player interaction today. We both spawned without weapons, and I had found a hatchet earlier. We bumped into each other at a house on the outskirts of a town, and then we teamed up. Found an Enfield that he was very good with, and we set off to find better shit. I was the hack-and-slash guy, and he sniped zombies. We went on for about an hour until we came across a house. As we were approaching the house, a zombie blindsides me and knocks me out. He tries to kill the zombies that are eating me, when I manage to wake up at 400 blood. My last words to him were "It's okay, thank you for being my friend", and then I died, and so did he. RIP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #8355
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,200 Posts
    I would really like to see cannibalism added to this mod. Would make player interaction that much more interesting I think.
    People would be even more likely to shoot you on sight.

36. Post #8356
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,852 Posts
    I'd more like to see drug stuff like getting addicted to morphine if you use it too often, same with pain killers, etc etc.

Edited:

And if you don't take them you start suffering withdrawal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #8357
    Back in my day only cool kids had titles.
    June 2005
    5,632 Posts
    I need to play this game drunk more often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

38. Post #8358
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,200 Posts
    And cooked meat has a 20% chance of giving you the hershey squirts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #8359
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,837 Posts
    The server rolled back??

Well ballsacks!
    Dammit Peterson, the ONE thing I trust you with, you fuck up    jokes don't hurt me   

Everyday we hear it's coming out in a few hours.
    I just make it standard to not play for a couple of days after a new patch because of predictable it is for the game to break and for how long the hot fix takes

Food is extremely easy to get though, cans and animals are easy to come by, only thing it would be is like teabaging where it's like "oh I killed this guy, time to start devouring him like a mad man to celebrate my victory" (which would be awesome, but can wait)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #8360
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    Food is extremely easy to get though, cans and animals are easy to come by, only thing it would be is like teabaging where it's like "oh I killed this guy, time to start devouring him like a mad man to celebrate my victory" (which would be awesome, but can wait)
    I wouldn't say it's extremely easy. It would just make for some pretty interesting situations. Like maybe someone is really low on blood and the other guy has a broken leg or something. Could potentially drive a bit of a morality discussion too. This game is all about survival and desperation.