1. Post #121
    Why do people have to pony everything? This is why the fandom is unpopular, because a sadly large amount of it have to pony everything.

Edited:

Fuck pageking have some of the neverending source of hilarity.

There's actually a fucking GROUP dedicated to this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 27Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,749 Posts
    How the fuck does it shoot and what the fuck is going on in the background?
    Magic and next gen realistic graphics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #123
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    March 2009
    12,884 Posts
    Some people really need to get to control their urges.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    Edited:

Fuck pageking have some of the neverending source of hilarity.

-HORROR FUELED BY THE DEATHS OF A THOUASAND SUNS-

There's actually a fucking GROUP dedicated to this shit.
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,278 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,110 Posts

MORE fan characters of mine!
    Thier names are Icarus (boy) and Oracion (girl)
    Thier coyotes, if that seems confusing!!
    But, with the help of my sis, Vira15, we created the design of Icarus and Oracion the Winged Coyotes!

They're both not literally angels (as in dead) they are alive creatures like Sonic, Tails, etc. they were just born with wings (like Tails with his two tails) and they believe in peace and harmony. They hate war and conflict!
    So basically, they're not really fond of Knuckles and Shadow!

JFTR, they are NOT siblings! They are a couple!! Oracion was learning how to be one of the "World Guardians" all her life, then was sent to find Icarus, who's been living "In Perfect Harmony" with Pokémon, Chao, and other creatures all his life and never knew his parents. (You'll find out the Perfect Harmony thingy soon enough.

The symbols up top are thier Life Signs. World Guardians is something I made up where they travel the world and travel time to help solve conflicts. Life Signs appear when they use the powers that only World Guardians can use. All boys have the same symbol, only maybe SLIGHTLY different, but all girls have different symbols, according to thier name.

Icarus is 18, Oracion is 16.
    The rings around thier right wrist means they are a World Guardian and they have the right to fly around, solving conflict and preventing diaster.

PLEASE COMMENT BEFORE YOU FAVE!
    DO NOT STEAL, RECOLOUR, EDIT, RE-POST, OR CLAIM THESE CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN!!
    DO NOT RE-POST, OR USE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #127
    Coyotes my ass. At this point it seems that Sanic OC "Artists" just go on a random animal species generator for what their OC's "species" will be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    Goddamnit, one of the cancer patients has gone rouge.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 45Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts
    Goddamnit, one of the cancer patients has gone rouge.

Siri is an evil app.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,198 Posts

It's imgur afaik BUT...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37 (list)

12. Post #132
    Wet Birds
    September 2005
    8,033 Posts
    Ooooh I like pretty much most Calliope things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    April 2012
    5,292 Posts
    I find something amusing about Big Macs disembodied head leering at Applejack like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    280 Posts

It's imgur afaik BUT...
    There was a whole thread on 4chan all about this guy and his work
    i warn you, there is weird stuff in there

http://chanarchive.org/4chan/v/31542/sweetie

The guy's deviant page
    http://davidcmatthews.deviantart.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,278 Posts
    I find something amusing about Big Macs disembodied head leering at Applejack like that.
    Looks like lollipop chainsaw to me, He even has the neck collar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts
    I'm honestly happy I can't find any fanart of National Lampoo-

Well at least no ponies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

17. Post #137
    August 2009
    12,420 Posts
    Something much much worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    September 2011
    711 Posts
    What the fuck is going on in that picture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    April 2012
    5,292 Posts
    Looks like lollipop chainsaw to me, He even has the neck collar.
    I actually thought so too, initially, but the lack of anything connecting it to Applejack kinda made me think otherwise. Also, it looks a lot like that thing (a yoke, I think it's called) he wears in the show.

I guess I could be wrong but errrrrrgh why the fuck do I know all this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts
    I'm absolutely pissed that art like this:

Has little to none recognition yet this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37 (list)

21. Post #141
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts

So gmod ponies has this fad now where everyone is green screening their ponies into pictures of themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #143
    October 2011
    931 Posts

Sorry for a big picture, I am using Ipad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 36Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts
    Some people really need to get to control their urges.
    I unfortunately check Transfur once every week for some god knows what reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #145
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Found the first one literally right before it was put into storage.
    Professional Artists posted:

What kind of gender is "a sexy ass"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,234 Posts
    Found the first one literally right before it was put into storage.
    What kind of gender is "a sexy ass"?
    Some type of hooker I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    May 2011
    2,976 Posts

So gmod ponies has this fad now where everyone is green screening their ponies into pictures of themselves.
    They could at least use a realistic rendering engine, sheesh. Cycles is free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

28. Post #148
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,691 Posts
    They could at least use a realistic rendering engine, sheesh. Cycles is free.
    Honestly, no AO or anything. What an amateur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #149
    January 2012
    10,749 Posts

Yeah earlier I was being a horrible "attention whore" yeah it went too far...

Pic story:
    My evil twin came out of my body after the internet incident... She suddenly made me feel worse the way my meds couldn't been taken right. She comes out and took me down to hell... My mind could not take no more of pain inside the Sexual, Violent, angered mind... took her to the mirror with my O'Brien Bat about to destroy My twin on my mirror. She appeared to my sight as I cried and thought, "Brenanda, you ruined my life!!! Time to kill you!!!". She gave me a nasty smirk on her face happy and felt good for herself... WHAM!!! Hit the mirror with old Mike O'Brien... BASH... WHAM, WHAM, WHAM!!! done with her life for a moment of life...

Please do not flame/troll/whatever you do to make me feel down and make you go up in happiness... This is a sorry pic for everyone who understands and not so selfish making themselves better and also I know it's over okay? I will leave it alone now...

thank you

Btw I do hate Jersey Shore for good reason I put that on Bree's shirt to represent the snobby/disgusting side of me (suppose to be my slut side too)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

30. Post #150
    Give it a good ol' rub
    November 2008
    3,882 Posts

Sorry for a big picture, I am using Ipad
    That scared the living shit outta me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 15Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,525 Posts
    I actually thought so too, initially, but the lack of anything connecting it to Applejack kinda made me think otherwise. Also, it looks a lot like that thing (a yoke, I think it's called) he wears in the show.

I guess I could be wrong but errrrrrgh why the fuck do I know all this.
    I know nothing about this character other then every single thing I've seen about him has been about fucking the shit out of him and that he supposedly has a massive dick.

God dammit fuck that community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 8 (list)

32. Post #152
    I know nothing about this character other then every single thing I've seen about him has been about fucking the shit out of him and that he supposedly has a massive dick.

God dammit fuck that community.
    also saying "eyup" a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    How do I nostrils?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,951 Posts
    How do I nostrils?

the real thing's nostrils and mouth look like an evil smiley face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Informative Informative x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,853 Posts
    The after reminds me of a faggy elf Leon Kennedy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #156
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

37. Post #157
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

Oh okay, then I guess terrible facial anatomy is cannon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

38. Post #158
    January 2012
    10,749 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    September 2011
    711 Posts

How do I shading?

ALSO THEY GOT HIS CUTIE MARK WRONG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

40. Post #160
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,691 Posts
    Oh god, I usually try to avoid posting ponies because it always seems like ponies are posted just for being ponies but jesus is this good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 3 (list)