1. Post #2841
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Some brony will make a gun that is fireable with a hoof just to prove us wrong.

And no one will care.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2842
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,813 Posts
    Some brony will make a gun that is fireable with a hoof just to prove us wrong.

And no one will care.
    The only way I think it could be done is to make it like the SNES super-scope's... 'trigger'.

Anyone else remember how amazing and totally usable that was?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #2843
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,376 Posts

HOW DO FIRE GUN I HAVE ONLY HOOF
    Ah, gotta love the fandom trying to make MLP look more manly than it should be.

Pitiful, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35 (list)

4. Post #2844
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,016 Posts

off da railz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 58 (list)

5. Post #2845
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,459 Posts

off da railz
    oh my god you rebel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #2846
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    ur going 2 be por shes gona sue u

7. Post #2847
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,479 Posts
    ur in truble now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2848
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,056 Posts
    omg trol face so funni xd
    I didn't think DA could be any worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2849
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Informative Informative x 3 (list)

10. Post #2850
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,502 Posts
    God damn the pony models are complete rubbish.
    Worse then any other model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 27 (list)

11. Post #2851
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,844 Posts
    The head is so underdetailed yet the wings/tails/manes are extremely smooth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #2852
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,616 Posts
    Pokemon Adventure Time cross-over fancharacter.

Name:Jessie

Birthday:July 9th

Personality:she is very adventurest sometimes she is always hoping that she could fly one day.She sometimes gets to joyful and i cause a little mayhem along the way.She loves to fix things and wear different Goggles also clothes too.She is a bit tomboyish and she does not like to take a shower sometimes but she has to.She loves to to act like a grow up but she can't though.

Hometown: Goldenrod city

History:she was born in Goldenrod city when she was just a little Mareep she wished she could fly one day and explorer the world.Her parents where very poor and lived in a resturaunt and sometimes they will strav when they didn't have the money.When she was still a mareep a pokemon gang came to them and stole there home and they had to live in the street.Nobody liked Jessie and her parents then her parents had a baby when Jessie turned 12 and was a Flaffy then she told her parents since they have a new baby now
    she will go and get a job for young people to start early.She was kicked out in every job that she could fined though every body were stuck up and called her street rat,she wanted to kill her self though she did not want to either.

She never gave up for her family and her little sister so she
    found a place for flying practice she joined as a member and
    knew how to fly just like her dream.She didn't get that much money but atleast she got 200 poke from the volunteer ours.Now her family got a new home with the baby.One day when the baby got older she got a little jealous since no body paid any attention to her she was lonely and sad.So one night she got in a plane from the place that she was working in an she got on and drove to eastern side of the world so nobody could be with her again,She was sleeping one night and a twister took her in and blew her away from the ocean.Finally she landed in
    a strange place and she didn't know what to do she got worried and dizzy from the crash so then she was found by a butler in the candy kingdom and took her to to they princess
    she was scared but the princess said she could be let go,now since her plane crash she lives in it too.
    she wanted to kill her self though she did not want to either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

13. Post #2853
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,691 Posts
    God damn the pony models are complete rubbish.
    Worse then any other model.
    Well the original source models are very good, the problem is that when they ported them they did a horrible job. Optimization is completely off, some areas have way more polys than they need while others have way to little (faces, hair). Honestly people have tried to optimize them including me but the problem is that even if we made them better people are very unwilling to change on what they know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #2854
    Dennab
    February 2012
    982 Posts
    Might be late, but notice this stamp on Lady Alt's page.

This is secret a code for, "I am in denial, I am just not able to accept it."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

15. Post #2855
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    But BRONYS are SUPEREOR LIFE FORMS and are WAY MORE MANLY THAN YOU

/autism
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #2856
    February 2011
    203 Posts
    Anyone remember that show that aired on CN for a short time, called Lazlo?

So how does the last image translate to the top image?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #2857
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,502 Posts
    jesus christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2858
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    god damn it that was a good show
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

19. Post #2859
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2860
    Anyone remember that show that aired on CN for a short time, called Lazlo?

So how does the last image translate to the top image?
    "aha, I bet there's no ponies for THIS SHO-

fuk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 26 (list)

21. Post #2861
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #2862
    Better Than Jacknife
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,821 Posts
    Lady Gaga?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

23. Post #2863
    February 2011
    203 Posts
    Lady Gaga?
    Nope

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #2864
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts

FUCK YOU PONIES

FUCK IT

THIS IS TOO FAR.

Edited:

doom is SACRED ponies

what the FUCK Have you done

Edited:

I can't even begin to explain how much why

Edited:

quality art right here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 34Agree Agree x 4 (list)

25. Post #2865
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,479 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2866
    April 2010
    2,420 Posts
    FUCK YOU PONIES

FUCK IT

THIS IS TOO FAR.

doom is SACRED ponies

what the FUCK Have you done
    Okay, listen.

You don't like pony crossover fan art. Cool. That's cool, hardly anybody does. You find the shittiest art you can and post it in the thread. Great! That's what we're here for.

But I'd like to ask you something. Can you just refrain from pressing the caps lock button and getting self-righteous and angry, screaming "TOO FAR! THIS IS SACRED! STOP!" every goddamn fucking time you find a new pisspoor crossover?

It's getting old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 30Dumb x 3Disagree x 2Friendly x 1Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #2867
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,691 Posts
    Might want to snip that. Image macro and all.

28. Post #2868
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    Okay, listen.

You don't like pony crossover fan art. Cool. That's cool, hardly anybody does. You find the shittiest art you can and post it in the thread. Great! That's what we're here for.

But I'd like to ask you something. Can you just refrain from pressing the caps lock button and getting self-righteously agry screaming "TOO FAR! THIS IS SACRED! STOP!" every goddamn fucking time you find a new pisspoor crossover?

It's getting old.
    A'ight man. But only for you.
    I'll refrain from it.

but really. Doom is a different level of sacred.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #2869
    April 2010
    2,420 Posts
    A'ight man. But only for you.
    I'll refrain from it.

but really. Doom is a different level of sacred.
    To you. And Quake is sacred to somebody else. The point is, the thing to do when you find this is not to get mad, but to post it, laugh and move on with your life. Getting angry isn't going to change shit and it's a waste of time and energy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #2870
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    To you. And Quake is sacred to somebody else. The point is, the thing to do when you find this is not to get mad, but to post it, laugh and move on with your life. Getting angry isn't going to change shit and it's a waste of time and energy.
    Alright, alright. S'all goodman.

I'll lower it down a notch. In all honesty, I'm not trying to be self righteous or any of that shit, just jokin' around. But if it doesn't work I'm sorry for it :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

31. Post #2871
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,691 Posts

disney fan character
    didney wurl.
       It's actually an oc of that old disney movie about horses   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

32. Post #2872
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Alright, alright. S'all goodman.

I'll lower it down a notch. In all honesty, I'm not trying to be self righteous or any of that shit, just jokin' around. But if it doesn't work I'm sorry for it :c
    I'd like to point out that there's nothing wrong with them making fan art involving ponies. They like MLP, they like Doom, and they want to show that they like both things in fan art. They don't go into it with the attitude "fuck y'all", they really like it and want to show that they like it.

So hating crossover art is really just hating on people just like you who happen to like a show that you don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #2873
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    I'd like to point out that there's nothing wrong with them making fan art involving ponies. They like MLP, they like Doom, and they want to show that they like both things in fan art. They don't go into it with the attitude "fuck y'all", they really like it and want to show that they like it.

So hating crossover art is really just hating on people just like you who happen to like a show that you don't.
    I came to this thread expecting people to laugh

instead, I left with a lesson.

I'll ease on crossover shit.

FP makes me a better person, clearly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

34. Post #2874
    Michael C. Hall Appreciation Station
    August 2009
    606 Posts

I can't even begin to explain how much why
    doomchan is godly though, she's like applebeans but with doom (until she started making lorax onceler tumblrshit that is)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #2875
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,479 Posts
    Okay, listen.

But I'd like to ask you something. Can you just refrain from pressing the caps lock button and getting self-righteous and angry, screaming "TOO FAR! THIS IS SACRED! STOP!" every goddamn fucking time you find a new pisspoor crossover?

It's getting old.
    It's just so much easier to find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2876
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    It's just so much easier to find.
    Hard to find bad things on deviantArt?

All it takes is opening the front page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2877
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts

I feel uncomfortable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 20Artistic Artistic x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #2878
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts

I feel uncomfortable
    That's actually really well drawn, regardless of content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 59Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

39. Post #2879
    September 2011
    177 Posts
    has anyone posted this group yet?
    fat-malesonly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #2880
    October 2010
    293 Posts

Awkward pose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)