1. Post #3761
    April 2012
    5,317 Posts

The face sums it all up perfectly.
    pink pon dun giva shit'

There's a description for this, but it doesn't help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

2. Post #3762
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,279 Posts
    Did he sell his chin to afford the wig, or what?

?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

3. Post #3763
    Resi wouldn't listen to me so he gave me a title about how I make love to cartoon midget horses. <3
    October 2008
    1,767 Posts
    That huge horse is even hailing for hitler at the wedding. what an great honor to have a pack of hay-chewing fucks hold up the name of a dead dictator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #3764
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,548 Posts
    where could I go to help me off on the right foot with drawing with a tablet so that I don't end up with massive sameface/terrible anatomy or the general contents of this thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #3765
    Resi wouldn't listen to me so he gave me a title about how I make love to cartoon midget horses. <3
    October 2008
    1,767 Posts
    This thread is a goldmine of content that makes you feel superior doesn't matter what a fuck-up you are.
    you can't beat the battlebob-guy on his lonely-streak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

6. Post #3766
    July 2011
    2,283 Posts
    where could I go to help me off on the right foot with drawing with a tablet so that I don't end up with massive sameface/terrible anatomy or the general contents of this thread?
    drawing from life, doing studies, learning about and at least trying to understand color theory and composition, and in terms of preventing sameface, learning about little things that make people look distinct is probably good too.

and by no means should you ever expect your work to be perfect the first time.

of course i shouldn't be talking, i should be doing these things myself. but those are the things i usually hear from people whose skills are far more advanced than mine are.

7. Post #3767
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,548 Posts
    drawing from life, doing studies, learning about and at least trying to understand color theory and composition, and in terms of preventing sameface, learning about little things that make people look distinct is probably good too.

and by no means should you ever expect your work to be perfect the first time.

of course i shouldn't be talking, i should be doing these things myself. but those are the things i usually hear from people whose skills are far more advanced than mine are.
    I haven't really ever drawn before, I just wanted some advice on what to do to start, I would by lying if I said my current artistic ability is any better than it was when I was 6.

And I know that it should by no means be perfect on the first try, that never happens ever.

8. Post #3768
    May 2011
    6,445 Posts
    I haven't really ever drawn before, I just wanted some advice on what to do to start, I would by lying if I said my current artistic ability is any better than it was when I was 6.

And I know that it should by no means be perfect on the first try, that never happens ever.
    If you have a 3DS, I highly recommend Colors!3D.
    It's a really nifty little program, I used it to do stuff like this, which I think came out pretty nice:

I enjoy drawing (not looking to make a living at it or anything, it's just something I find fun), so I love threads like these.
    There's some amazing stuff out there that makes me feel all sad and inferior, but then I look at the stuff in this thread and it boosts my self-esteem right on up.

Edited:

pink pon dun giva shit'

There's a description for this, but it doesn't help.
    I like how you could swap the "guy" ponies with the "girl" ponies and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
    Also, has anyone else noticed how official characters from the show actually look like they're designed by people who do this for a living, but OCs are just mishmashes of random colors and doodads so they look like an MSPaint clusterfuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #3769
    April 2011
    2,792 Posts
    snip

10. Post #3770
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts
    I dunno why but I really like this one, the colors are really nice on the eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #3771
    October 2008
    1,767 Posts
    Fuck am i high right now.
    what if matrix?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 13Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #3772
    May 2011
    6,445 Posts
    Of course, if you think DeviantArt is bad, check out the Colors! community...
    http://colorslive.com/details/412538...1_by_diale.php
    *those comments*
    Yikes.
       Not to mention, 90% of it is either LOL MEMES, IS SAW THIS ON REDDIT, mspaint shit, or talentless traces. There's some good stuff (ie. pretty much anything the folks on FP do), but it's all so so rare.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #3773
    July 2011
    2,283 Posts

star wars fancomic

this would probably be better without the text

the coloring on everything but the things with eyes is pretty okay

14. Post #3774
    May 2011
    6,445 Posts

the coloring on everything but the things with eyes is pretty okay
    These aren't too bad.
    The colored one would be really really nice if not for the two characters on the right hand side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #3775
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,851 Posts
    I checked out his deviantArt page and he's apparently taken down the mlp shops.
    There's also several people who are picking on him.
    No elegance to it either, just "autism autism autism kill urself fag heh".
    He's being defended by his friend "Killercroc024" who is a goldmine himself.
    His gallery was posted on /mlp/ so I'm guessing that's them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #3776
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,548 Posts
    I checked out his deviantArt page and he's apparently taken down the mlp shops.
    There's also several people who are picking on him.
    No elegance to it either, just "autism autism autism kill urself fag heh".
    He's being defended by his friend "Killercroc024" who is a goldmine himself.
    ooh come on, how can you even be that bad at drawing.

I drew the first thing I have ever drawn on anything today and it was better than that.

17. Post #3777
    April 2010
    2,460 Posts
    His gallery was posted on /mlp/ so I'm guessing that's them
    Hah. It takes somebody truly special to disgust /mlp/.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #3778
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,548 Posts
    Hah. It takes somebody truly special to disgust /mlp/.
    No not really.

They're actually more scrutinizing of the community than we are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #3779
    April 2012
    5,317 Posts
    No not really.

They're actually more scrutinizing of the community than we are.
    ~~~luff n tolrate~~~

Seriously goddamn they're ripping into that kid.

Edited:

oh god pages 6-8 are all blocked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #3780
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,548 Posts
    ~~~luff n tolrate~~~

Seriously goddamn they're ripping into that kid.

Edited:

oh god pages 6-8 are all blocked
    It's as if people just totally ignore communities after they have pre-concieved notions of them

90% of the community is people who like the show, but fucking LOVE to troll. Have you ever been to the threads on 4chan /b/ or other places?

They're basically just normal people on the internet aged 15-23 that think it's hilarious to get people to lose their shit over a cartoon that they all enjoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #3781
    April 2012
    5,317 Posts
    It's as if people just totally ignore communities after they have pre-concieved notions of them

90% of the community is people who like the show, but fucking LOVE to troll. Have you ever been to the threads on 4chan /b/ or other places?

They're basically just normal people on the internet aged 15-23 that think it's hilarious to get people to lose their shit over a cartoon that they all enjoy
    At what point in my post did I imply I didn't already know all of this? Was it the love and tolerate comment? I know that shit's been dead for ages but I still like bringing it up from time to time.

Oh, and little gem off of his journal:

I just got a comment from a brony who is a weed addict and told me to go "F**k myself"!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #3782
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts

That's mostly the fault of pony thread simulators.

>rape

23. Post #3783
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,351 Posts
    or

>unconscious sex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

24. Post #3784
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    or

>unconscious sex
    hug a pony non-sexually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #3785
    April 2012
    5,317 Posts
    Last bit of content before I turn in:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

26. Post #3786
    May 2011
    6,445 Posts
    Last bit of content before I turn in:

Let me tell you about Homestuck...   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #3787
    So that's the one good thing /mlp/ has ever done, ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #3788
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts

I think this image pretty much sums it up:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #3789
    I've seen a lot of Facepunch threads derail into a spaghetti factory but never this hard or often
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #3790
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,591 Posts
    Is that Chris Chans' brother?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #3791
    July 2007
    3,305 Posts

Oh hi guys..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #3792
    October 2008
    1,767 Posts
    Don't you dare to lick that you barrage of ugly, don't fucking lick it, i swear i end you if you do.
    JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAMN LOLLIPOP!

You useless sack of asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #3793
    January 2009
    1,482 Posts
    I searched NASA:
    Eugh Hetalia. At least it's factual.

no.

What's with all this goddamn Hetalia stuff?

Ugh. Luckily I did find many good pieces.

Like this one:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #3794
    October 2008
    1,767 Posts
    i hope i can confirm to my theory that there is no Yaoi of this crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3795
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,123 Posts
    i hope i can confirm to my theory that there is no Yaoi of this crap.
    good luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #3796
    I searched NASA:
    Eugh Hetalia. At least it's factual.

no.

What's with all this goddamn Hetalia stuff?

Ugh. Luckily I did find many good pieces.

Like this one:
    BUT USING PENCILS IN ZERO G IS A HORRIBLE IDEA BECAUSE THE LEAD SNAPS AND GETS IN THINGS AND YOU ALL DIE

It wasn't the government and it cost $2m and took two years.

Edited:

Also NASA used pencils as well until they got a hold of the space pen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #3797
    March 2011
    3,552 Posts
    Yeah but cute anectodes.

Edited:

abecdotes

Edited:

anecdotes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #3798
    September 2011
    890 Posts

Comments: 31
    Favourites: 403 [who?]
    Views: 2,998 (2,998 today)
    Downloads: 30 (30 today)

Comments: 67
    Favourites: 85 [who?]
    Views: 4,337 (209 today)
    Downloads: 13 (2 today)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #3799
    August 2009
    12,424 Posts

Comments: 67
    Favourites: 85 [who?]
    Views: 4,337 (209 today)
    Downloads: 13 (2 today)
    Im such a racist bastard, but i laughed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #3800
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,831 Posts
    It's okay to laugh at racist jokes, because in the end it's just a joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)